Old 03-22-2010, 08:11   #1
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
lagg spiking again, this time with proof

lagg spikes for mysterious reasons, being killed before being fully logged in has its consequences too. that is what you see in the next video. I logged in GW area, got killed before I was fully logged in so I got completely bugged. vid speaks for itself, 0/**** hp but still able to jump around. no one can hear me tho but I can see everything around me

http://www.xfire.com/video/257577/
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2010, 10:01   #2
*Pikachu*

*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute*Pikachu* has a reputation beyond repute
can you attck the ppl and can thay hit you ?
*Pikachu* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2010, 10:09   #3
ImNotEgy
C(O.O)D

ImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond repute
Your a ghost. People see you as a ghost. Happened to me before. would have to relog to revive.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:14   #4
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Pikachu* View Post
can you attck the ppl and can thay hit you ?
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotEgy View Post
Your a ghost. People see you as a ghost. Happened to me before. would have to relog to revive.
if they see me as a ghost, how can I move so fast? Wouldn't it look like I was speed hacking then?
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2010, 11:36   #5
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
if they didnt see you as a ghost, you might have glitched then...like the arena bug?
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2010, 12:26   #6
ImNotEgy
C(O.O)D

ImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond repute
Its happens to me alot when im in jail and i d/c. Log back in lagged. die. I can move around but can't jump. only walk. I see myself normally but people see me as a ghost. But i noticed you in your video you jump and run. But when you clear the chat. It clearly shows "your dead" But from how people seems to act around you. They seen you as a ghost. And i think they would see the ghost speeding if you were moving around normally. I really dont know only way to know is to ask someone who was there.
Old 03-22-2010, 14:20   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotEgy View Post
Its happens to me alot when im in jail and i d/c. Log back in lagged. die. I can move around but can't jump. only walk. I see myself normally but people see me as a ghost. But i noticed you in your video you jump and run. But when you clear the chat. It clearly shows "your dead" But from how people seems to act around you. They seen you as a ghost. And i think they would see the ghost speeding if you were moving around normally. I really dont know only way to know is to ask someone who was there.
I've had this bug before too. The way people saw me was "flat on the ground" while i saw myself moving away from the spot i last died.
It also happens to noobs that die on a portal at Hawkings. You see them as a corpse that never turns into ghost and they can still see themselves walk but cannot interact, pk, be pked or seen where they really are.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: