Old 03-16-2010, 20:25   #16
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
lmao oh akmad, you really have no idea do you. LOL

I started ss/fbing on *-Avatar-* as a non rb trojan over 4 years ago,
Then went to zero as a warrior,
Then trojanberserker as a trojan,
then zero as a trojan,
then shrike as a water,
then raven as a trojan,

Seriously bro, I looooooooooooooooled at that. I have been accused of aimbot on each of the accounts I've played on, and those are just the accounts u know about not the noob tro/wars I mad for fun. lol

Seriously get a life and a boner over something other than conquer.
Old 03-16-2010, 20:35   #17
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Pie

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2010, 22:15   #18
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
you digged your own grave with that post, wt **** talked about ur old dumped chars i talked about playing raven mostly and eventually you goddamn idiot whahaha, says how stupid you are

and in case you have forgotten this you even stated how bad you are @ fbing

and if you were so pro at fbing/ssing, why would you spend time/effort/money and everything to afford full +12 almost -7 lvl 137 Fire tao, from a hercing/pzapping mofo to a pro fber in no time..wow just wow

wow how pathetic, its not even funny. get real old fart

who wins ? keep talking it wont save you. you repeat same crap all day and night 24/7 everyday non stop bs'ing...stfu and accept it..you're an idiot for not realizing you would be botjailed after this. whats new you're an idiot already.

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 03-16-2010 at 22:21. Reason: grammatical error
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 00:25   #19
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
you digged your own grave with that post, wt **** talked about ur old dumped chars i talked about playing raven mostly and eventually you goddamn idiot whahaha, says how stupid you are

"you have been playing raven (aimbotting on raven obviously =)) for few months like 9-10 not the so called 4 years."

Unlike you who downloaded skills, I worked on mine over 4 years on a dozen different char, your the one who claimed I was aimbotting on raven for the last 9-10 months.

You accused me of aimbotting on Nightmare at ninja pk war, because I outhit you (as usual) and you had to resort to zapping me to death. Being owned does not mean being aimbotted against. -.-

and in case you have forgotten this you even stated how bad you are @ fbing

I am crap at fb compared to real fbers, but I'm better than all of you retards.

and if you were so pro at fbing/ssing, why would you spend time/effort/money and everything to afford full +12 almost -7 lvl 137 Fire tao, from a hercing/pzapping mofo to a pro fber in no time..wow just wow

I spent time making a ninja, a water and an archer as well, does that mean I suck at zapping you as a fire? No, just means I've spent the time making them rather than borrowing accounts like you do.

wow how pathetic, its not even funny. get real old fart

who wins ? keep talking it wont save you. you repeat same crap all day and night 24/7 everyday non stop bs'ing...stfu and accept it..you're an idiot for not realizing you would be botjailed after this. whats new you're an idiot already.
Yeah, was aimbotting on zero at clan wars today, you record me hitting turdle, deadly multiple times, infinity and ninjay were wow they were crap hit them for 5k damage multiple times, hit gameover off my 1st fb, then got him with him with my 5th fb killing him AFTER dual hitting deadly in ac. lmao Your all ****, won't matter what char I play, I'll always get accused of cheating. lmao
Old 03-17-2010, 00:38   #20
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SupremacY~ View Post
Yeah i can see a release being made shortly lol
you wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Spoken like a true failure. No wonder you think I aimbot and autonado, if those are your opinions on chain hit fbing, then you might as well quit now.

Look at the clan war vid. Is that not chaining? 3 fbs under 2 seconds, all hits. Wonder who the real idiot right now is.

ANY ping is capible of chain hitting IF the player fbing/ssing is good enough at allowing for his/her ping delay, all it takes is a matter of being good at predicting and allowing for delay. The better the ping, the better the chances of being able to chain hit. You still need skill and accuracy in ss/fb to chain hit.

the thing is, the hits you did IGNORED the delay. Unless there was some magical way to predict where someone would come when he isn't even on screen. gtfo botter.

Hitting and chain hitting are similar things, if you can hit, then its just a matter of predicting the targets next jump and fbing him as he gets there, its not that hard. The better the ping, the easier it is.

Ofcourse its a similar thing, but if you hit more then one hit consecuvitely (wewt spelling) under a few seconds, then you are chaining. Your ping is 500+ n ur server distance close to as far as the egys. You can not do those hits unless you live in the US, or had bob play raven lol. Altho I have yet to see bob do a hit like that..

Now how can I do it? Well, because I've been trying it for 4 years, I've broken blades triple hitting turdle before, I've double hit turdle before hitting br bra sill, I've 4-5 hit comboed infinity before, i've got videos of dual hitting 3 different targets in 8 fbs, i've got videos of pking akmad in 1 fb shot and getting accused of aimbot. When u do it for as long as I have been doing it, you sorta understand how it works and your able to do it.

if a target barely moves and is already in screen its easy to chain. The shot I judge this entire case on is the one from clanwar in particular. Chaining off screen style, you can't do that zero. I pwn you in fb/ss n you know how to do lagg denying shots? get real lol..

No go back to ur deluded thoughs of only 100 pingers being able to do it. lmao!!

Quote:
lmao oh akmad, you really have no idea do you. LOL

I started ss/fbing on *-Avatar-* as a non rb trojan over 4 years ago,
Then went to zero as a warrior,
Then trojanberserker as a trojan,
then zero as a trojan,
then shrike as a water,
then raven as a trojan,

Seriously bro, I looooooooooooooooled at that. I have been accused of aimbot on each of the accounts I've played on, and those are just the accounts u know about not the noob tro/wars I mad for fun. lol

Seriously get a life and a boner over something other than conquer.
you were still **** when I played you a few months ago.. regardless of having a past like that. We shud play on royalty, I'd show you chain hits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Pie
banana pie! yum! Bring me the cream Himie ^__^
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 01:47   #21
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Unlike you who downloaded skills, I worked on mine over 4 years on a dozen different char, your the one who claimed I was aimbotting on raven for the last 9-10 months.

LMFAO, you think you're up to judge someone if they 'dl' skills or play legit ? you're the one who got botjailed not me lmao, who downloaded the so called skills ? 5 usd per month bro?

You accused me of aimbotting on Nightmare at ninja pk war, because I outhit you (as usual) and you had to resort to zapping me to death. Being owned does not mean being aimbotted against. -.-

do you rly think i need to spot you aimbotting to call you an aimbotter, ok you play a little game on the forum and i shall call you an aimbotter, LOL dumbass. you're an aimbotter and always will be, you digged your grave when you posted crappy videos of ur 'pro skills' missing target and couldnt even aim decently at the standing stuparatore/deadly in pka. at this rate i dont expect getting mid air hits

with help you couldnt stand me, without help from anyone you'll quit aquarius. thing is, you never learn LOL

it was a win or lose matter, i couldnt afford to lose to show off cuz you would be pleased like a ***** if i lost and u would blab about skills, i alrdy killed u with fb and i was being zapped as well....call it double standards ***got

I am crap at fb compared to real fbers, but I'm better than all of you retards.

no twisting here please. when you stated it you said you suck @ fbing while talking with an american aka bahana5 and that being said, its not surprising if you get botjailed again.

I spent time making a ninja, a water and an archer as well, does that mean I suck at zapping you as a fire? No, just means I've spent the time making them rather than borrowing accounts like you do.

talk about being an epic fool then, spending ur family's money on a full +12 fire tao to have fun? WTF get real LMAOO!

and what is with borrowing accounts when you're the one playing Rvn ? he has got to remove your access from his trojan lol, i on the other hand do not to borrow accounts since i got my own and i'll simply dare you to prove that any of these accounts i use aint mine . but i call it once again a hypocricy

keep talking you fool lol

Yeah, was aimbotting on zero at clan wars today, you record me hitting turdle, deadly multiple times, infinity and ninjay were wow they were crap hit them for 5k damage multiple times, hit gameover off my 1st fb, then got him with him with my 5th fb killing him AFTER dual hitting deadly in ac. lmao Your all ****, won't matter what char I play, I'll always get accused of cheating. lmao

like i said i dont need to spot you aimbotting again to call you an aimbotter, do you think we would let it go and forget it that easily ? lol you're new name is zero the garbage aimbotter not zero the garbage hero :P

brah!
as for ninja tourny, if i fb im an aimbotter *cough* if i fog im an autofogger if i zap im a zap***** if i beat the living crap outta you while being outnumbered, im being owned ? well thats new

outnumbered but never outgunned

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 03-17-2010 at 03:55.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 03:15   #22
|Shinsho|

|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute|Shinsho| has a reputation beyond repute
Gz Raven Welcome Botjail !

|Budokai|
Ninja 130 - Warrior 130 - Fire 133
-------------------------------------------------
Server Aquarius
Back :d
|Shinsho| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 06:08   #23
~SupremacY~

~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold
Grats raven on being release for free ^^ wait premature atm, but wont be far off
Old 03-17-2010, 06:16   #24
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Grats raven on being release for free ^^ wait premature atm, but wont be far off
not what I heard
Old 03-18-2010, 01:16   #25
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Told deadly he was going to botjail last night...

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2473/167766914.jpg

Today.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:38   #26
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
it isnt the main deadly, pointless

and what did he use ? did he use the same one you used ? lmao

o btw
you don't know ****, you expected he would be botjailed due to your silly vide on xfire. you have nothing to do with it, you dont even kno why he's botjailed

Last edited by ~XxMan~; 03-18-2010 at 12:13. Reason: edited
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 06:03   #27
~SupremacY~

~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxMan~ View Post
it isnt the main deadly, pointless

and what did he use ? did he use the same one you used ? lmao
Pointless, hardly, shows he a cheating ***** lol
Old 03-18-2010, 11:33   #28
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
not really, some marketer got botjailed ? o **** you happy?

and you do cheat as well...Raven still there ?
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 11:53   #29
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Isn't supremacy 130 yet? damn dude you got one sucky auto lvler lol. Or are you too scared to use it now

caught you once, use it again when we r around n there goes number 3 of yer family to botjail ^_^
Old 03-18-2010, 19:31   #30
~SupremacY~

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
Isn't supremacy 130 yet? damn dude you got one sucky auto lvler lol. Or are you too scared to use it now

caught you once, use it again when we r around n there goes number 3 of yer family to botjail ^_^
Proof of auto lvling? LMAO, cause come on, if i was auto lvling, i would of been 130 by now, lol

Havent caught ****

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: