Old 12-17-2009, 06:06   #106
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gallade~ View Post
Because of the massive overhaul we have have of people using Bots/Illegal programs on this game I have decided to create this thread to motivate people so they know that having them caught is definately worth it.

If you see someone botting and just ignore them you are letting them get away!
What I encourage you to do is to either USE A VIDEO RECORDING PROGRAM TO VIDEO THEM AND SEND IT IN or! CALL HELP DESK THEY WILL COME TO YOU/THE BOTTER IN QUESTION AND SORT IT OUT.

I would like to push the message to those botting that the resistance is rising; there are more of us than you think! we will stop you from continuing like this!

I know this post will bring many flames but there is only one person on Liberty server knows my true identity.

Running through DC tonight with a GM 5 of you were botjailed. That is one more botjail closer to a ban/permanent jailing and it is not stopping there!
I don't know about everyone else but I have plenty of time to communicate with the GMS
Happy botting!
Well, I came on the first day thinking this server would be different. Took my character to lvl 70 just to fix FB so I could FB. During my week of leveling I saw more level bots, speed hacks than I have in 5 years on Sapphire server.
I just decided this classic server is really no different from the rest so I decided to just play and have fun on Sapphire with an occasional visit to the Classic.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 06:22   #107
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeeeeeeee View Post
just prooves my point, anyone who has come back at me in this thread fails at conquer even the one who went on about full 2 soc +6/8 in co 2.0 like its some sort of acheivement, if you said it 2 years ago then id have the up most respect for you, but with how ****ing easy it is nowadays in 2.0? lol dont joke

more noobs come back at me please, makes me laugh when i get back from work
considering i did have it 2 years ago, well except i was a tro back then.

what part of played for 5 years didn't you understand?

stupid kid
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 07:39   #108
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *K*v8 View Post
the first thing in your post is "rofl" and that means you fail
fail
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 07:40   #109
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~10 View Post
You have zero punctuation and grammar. That means you fail.
worrying about puncuation n grammar means ur a loser and

u fail
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 09:30   #110
Leeeeeeeee

Leeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
considering i did have it 2 years ago, well except i was a tro back then.

what part of played for 5 years didn't you understand?

stupid kid
LOL you mad?

Binni needs to spend less time "random thing" more time huntin polar bear

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=612049
Leeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 09:32   #111
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeeeeeeee View Post
LOL you mad?
oh, you are a stupid kid? thought so, go back to your pretend life that you keep telling everyone you have
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 10:10   #112
Leeeeeeeee

Leeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
oh, you are a stupid kid? thought so, go back to your pretend life that you keep telling everyone you have
ya, your def mad

Binni needs to spend less time "random thing" more time huntin polar bear

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=612049
Leeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 13:37   #113
meanno
KingTubby

meanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond repute
GET TO THE ROFLCOPTER NaoWWWWW.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	roflcopter.gif
Views:	74
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	127456   Click image for larger version

Name:	lolrus.gif
Views:	75
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	127457  

Liberty
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=707165

Ariadne speaks to All :
might be cause im missing.
Ariadne speaks to All :
yeah uh
Ariadne speaks to All :
this game does not recognize that
Ariadne speaks to All :
y=mx+b
KingJJaques speaks to All :
LOOOLLLLLLL

And she beat me to 10. (Twice) <3

Looked just like you
Strange thangs my imagination might do
Take a breath, reflect on what we been through
Or am I just goin' crazy 'cause I miss you?
meanno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 16:54   #114
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post
worrying about puncuation n grammar means ur a loser and

u fail
No it actually doesn't mean you're a loser it means you're good with grammar.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 17:08   #115
Desi#2
These nuts

Desi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
No, actually, it doesn't mean you're a loser. It means you're good with grammar.
^He/She is correct.
Cod mw2
Madden 10 (Don't play online)
Killzone 2
UFC Undisputed
Gta 4(zzZzzZZzz)
MAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShankMaster View Post
D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru! View Post
Wtf is that , deformed one eyed cyclops frowny face?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidified View Post
The pure own of this post had me laughing for five minutes. Repped.
Desi#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: