Old 12-16-2009, 15:19   #76
¤ShadowReaper¤

¤ShadowReaper¤ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeeeeeeee View Post
get a life kid
Every one has a life, and he/she can choose to live it how he/she wants.
"you have no life" prob the most dumb phrase, just because some one does
something you think has no meaning or is waistfull doesnt mean that person
has no life. If i were to compare you to some one like bill gates you would have
no life compared to that. Doesnt matter if you work your butt off all the time
or sit on the couch all day its your life, you do what you want.

Quote:
im not saying get a life because your on forums, im saying get a life because you go out your way to record some one who has a life thus doing other things rather then clicking their mouse to send dmg to a monster to receive exp to level up.

its a game, loose your stupid morals
They say how you play/act on games is how you do in real life too. You bot
then you prob try to always take the easy route in life a lot. My guess, you
prob havent got much done in your life.

Going by the thread starters post of what he does in the game, im sure he
does have really good morals in real life. He sounds like the type to do his
best at every thing, work hard, and trys to do the right thing. Hes prob doing
well and will succeed well in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post
ok flames on ***. you waste your time I hope you die faster then steve irwin would in a pool full o stingrays.

-botters make 434 cp before first GM arrival
-I made 600cp today
-gained lots of lvls
-Killed you fkers like you who came to my spawn.

what you are getting out of this
-waste of time
-getting anal proble by elephant tusk
-still lvl 94 bro men
-buy dbs to do lottery
-suck gm ****.

** U MDERKER KOS I PISS ON YOUR GRAVE THAT I MESS UP WITH SHOVEL ALL OVER IT
They say people cuss because there very non-intelligent
Btw if its just a game and all why you going emo over it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicAtTheDisco View Post
***in idiot, *** off our server. Noone wants to hand level anymore, and its not like its pvp so who is it hurting? *** off. That "better feeling" is for ***in nerds who want to play this **** 24/7, not people with lives and jobs.
cussing = low IQ
Nerds? If im not mistaken, only reason you have things such as the comp
your on right now, electricity, medical, etc. is because of nerds. With out
nerds people like you would already have died.

Last edited by ¤ShadowReaper¤; 12-16-2009 at 15:22.
¤ShadowReaper¤ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 15:27   #77
UnknownLegend
OWNAGE

UnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond repute
k 1 thing, i got botjailed for jproxy, laughed, paypalled hte cheap $16 to get out, and was botting again within an hour, so this thread can blow me ****ing TQ suckups ^^

I done told you boy I'm a soldier boy
I got no choice but to be a riiida
I approach you boy with the toaster boy
Get to point blank range and fiiiya
I ain't tryin to hear **** I'm supposed to be rich
Mu'fu*ka get in tha way of my bread
Then I'm 'gon load my **** then co*k my ****
N*gga trip I'll come for yo head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UnknownLegend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 17:11   #78
Leeeeeeeee

Leeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ShadowReaper¤ View Post
Every one has a life, and he/she can choose to live it how he/she wants.
"you have no life" prob the most dumb phrase, just because some one does
something you think has no meaning or is waistfull doesnt mean that person
has no life. If i were to compare you to some one like bill gates you would have
no life compared to that. Doesnt matter if you work your butt off all the time
or sit on the couch all day its your life, you do what you want.

They say how you play/act on games is how you do in real life too. You bot
then you prob try to always take the easy route in life a lot. My guess, you
prob havent got much done in your life.

Going by the thread starters post of what he does in the game, im sure he
does have really good morals in real life. He sounds like the type to do his
best at every thing, work hard, and trys to do the right thing. Hes prob doing
well and will succeed well in life.

They say people cuss because there very non-intelligent
Btw if its just a game and all why you going emo over it?

cussing = low IQ
Nerds? If im not mistaken, only reason you have things such as the comp
your on right now, electricity, medical, etc. is because of nerds. With out
nerds people like you would already have died.
i have too much going on in my life thats why i need to bot to keep up with the pack but also being productive else where, like my job? which is obv more important then sitting playing a game, i gota eat everyone knows conquer online is all about gw, well not everyone just the people who actually matter on this server.

everyone whos posted anti bot are nobodies

everyone else supporting know whats up and know the game and are top people

nooobs suck and will always suck, ppl who bot have the most fun

/thread

Binni needs to spend less time "random thing" more time huntin polar bear

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=612049
Leeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 17:19   #79
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i have too much going on in my life thats why i need to bot to keep up with the pack but also being productive else where, like my job? which is obv more important then sitting playing a game, i gota eat everyone knows conquer online is all about gw, well not everyone just the people who actually matter on this server.

everyone whos posted anti bot are nobodies

everyone else supporting know whats up and know the game and are top people

nooobs suck and will always suck, ppl who bot have the most fun

/thread
why do you sign up to play a game if all your going to do is cheat on it

if your life is that important/busy that you don't have time to enjoy every aspect of the game then why play it in the first place?
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 17:32   #80
Leeeeeeeee

Leeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond repute
any 1 who tries to come back at me in this thread must be at least reborn for their point to be valid, that way gets rid of all the noobs who hate anyone who even has a super no soc item bcos theyre "bulker menz"

Old 12-16-2009, 17:35   #81
Noxette~10

Noxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
any 1 who tries to come back at me in this thread must be at least reborn for their point to be valid, that way gets rid of all the noobs who hate anyone who even has a super no soc item bcos theyre "bulker menz"
You fail.
Noxette~10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 17:51   #82
Leeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~10 View Post
You fail.
i hope your reborn

Old 12-16-2009, 17:59   #83
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i hope your reborn
that makes no sense, unless you meant to say
"I hope you're reborn"
/grammar check
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 18:00   #84
Leeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
that makes no sense, unless you meant to say
"I hope you're reborn"
/grammar check
tnx for grammar check

I hope you're reborn*

Old 12-16-2009, 18:07   #85
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i have a lvl 133 2nd rb full 2 socket spg +6-+8 fire tao, never bulked, played co for 5 years, never botted and in that time i've finished school, got my degree, held down a steady job and travelled all over europe + some of canada and america lol

not exactly difficult since the game is so easy to level in, seriously, i could see the point in botting in old old co when it was way harder to level but today there's just no need for it.

even classic co has trainer quests, events that seem to be every other week atm, guild war quest, arena...they haven't exactly made it difficult.

so instead of botting your dumb little ass off try actually playing the game like it's supposed to be played and don't just come out with the 'it's a pvp game' because like every mmorpg the leveling up is as big a part of the game as the pvp is.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 18:13   #86
Leeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
i have a lvl 133 2nd rb full 2 socket spg +6-+8 fire tao, never bulked, played co for 5 years, never botted and in that time i've finished school, got my degree, held down a steady job and travelled all over europe + some of canada and america lol

not exactly difficult since the game is so easy to level in, seriously, i could see the point in botting in old old co when it was way harder to level but today there's just no need for it.

even classic co has trainer quests, events that seem to be every other week atm, guild war quest, arena...they haven't exactly made it difficult.

so instead of botting your dumb little ass off try actually playing the game like it's supposed to be played and don't just come out with the 'it's a pvp game' because like every mmorpg the leveling up is as big a part of the game as the pvp is.
all that tells me is when everyone was out partying and having fun in college and school, you were sat away casting nado at basi chatting to your online friends

good job! secretly wish i was you right now, the jealousy is strong

Old 12-16-2009, 18:26   #87
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
why do you sign up to play a game if all your going to do is cheat on it

if your life is that important/busy that you don't have time to enjoy every aspect of the game then why play it in the first place?
this

and the "i bot because i have a life" is getting old and overused by every botter ;]
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 18:29   #88
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
This thread was created because of jealousy, I don't even bot and I cant see how botters effect me in anyway. Like TQ gives a rat's ass about ur moral resistance they have there own agenda and its a fact they r happy u do their job for them.
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 18:29   #89
Toxaris
Banned

Toxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
all that tells me is when everyone was out partying and having fun in college and school, you were sat away casting nado at basi chatting to your online friends

good job! secretly wish i was you right now, the jealousy is strong
Well, all that tells me is that you didn't read her post, or you read it but already had your opinion formed and were unwilling to change it.

(that means your opinion is based on ignorance)
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 18:30   #90
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
woah! sounds like your speaking from personal experience ?
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: