Old 12-16-2009, 13:42   #1
Lunarstar

Lunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond reputeLunarstar has a reputation beyond repute
Tq Christmas carols in regards to the "Prizes"

Db Sales

Db sales db sales
Db sales all the day
Oh what a waste it is to buy dbs on xmas day
Db sales db sales
Db sales all the day
Oh what a waste it is to buy db on xmas day

Dashing through TC
On a weak +4 steed
Over our credit limit we be
Counting cps we need
Tqs registers go ching
Making pockets light
Oh what a glorius thing
To win at poker tonight.

Db sales db sales
Db sales all the day
Db sales db sales
Db sales all the day

A day or two ago
I thought id log on and buy
Some fun demon boxes
But TQ told a lie.
The comuinity was mean and frank
Showing how we were upset
We emptied our bank
So we can place a bet.

Db sales db sales
Db sales all the day
Db sales db sales
Db sales all the day

We Wish You a Tqed Christmas

We wish you a Tqed Christmas,
We wish you a Tqed Christmas, and a screwed up new year.
Lame prizes we bring to you and your team.
Lame prizes for Christmas and a tqed new year.

Oh bring back our demon boxes,
Oh bring back our demon boxes,
Oh bring back our demon boxes, and a prize of good gear.

We'll cry if we dont get some,
We'll cry if we dont get some,
We'll cry if we dont get some, so watch for the tear..

We wish you a Tqed Christmas, and a screwed up new year.

12 Days of TQ Xmas

On the first day of xmas tq gave to me a furniture christmas tree.

On the 2nd day of xmas tq gave to me 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 3rd day of xmas tq gave to me 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 4th day of xmas tq gave to me 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 5th day of xmas tq gave to me A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 6th day of xmas tq gave to me 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture crhistmas tree.

on the 7th day of xmas tq gave to me 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 8th day of xmas tq gave to me 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

on the 9th day of xmas tq gave to me 9 bound lillies 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

on the 10th day of xmas tq gave to me 10 random weapons 9 bound lillies 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

on the 11th day of xmas tq gave to me 11 random bound dyes 10 random weapons 9 bound lillies 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree

On the 12th day of xmas tq gave to me 12 bound garments 11 random bound dyes 10 random weapons 9 bound lillies 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree

Im getting tqed for Christmas

I collected all the candy stocks
somebody tqed me
I opend all the demon box
somebody tqed me
I grew trees with ornaments
turned em in for xmas cents
havent gotton a good thing since
oh somebody tqed me.

Oh were getting nothing for xmas
tq and company are mad
were getting nothing for xmas
and we aint nothing but sad.

If anyone is talented with music and videos feel free to make use of these and make some funny ones

Credits go to (Writer) Lunarstar0 of Tiger server
(Co-Conspirators and Inspiration) Captain~Scarlet Miss~led and Arsonist of Tiger server.

Edit: New songs i come up with will be added to top of list

Last edited by Lunarstar; 12-24-2009 at 07:49. Reason: New song
Lunarstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 14:05   #2
eviidence

eviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond reputeeviidence has a reputation beyond repute
Roflmao
eviidence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 14:30   #3
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
( Silver Bells)

Tq'ed Bells, Tq'ed Bells

Its Christmas time in the server.

Ding a ling, hear them ring,

Cash registers all the day long
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 16:56   #4
Noxette~10

Noxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond repute
I lol'd
Noxette~10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 16:58   #5
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
i liked the 12 days of christmas tq style lol
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 17:13   #6
~WolfPack~
noob xD

~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute
i actually lol'd pretty damn hard dude. very nice work!

the im getting TQd for Christmas was my favorite =D

Pøseidøn 130-130-132 nin-war-wat

Blackwolf. 128 tro-130 Archer (Retired)
~WolfPack~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 18:57   #7
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
why doesnt this thread have more posts that carol was funny.

BUMB!
jibberjab2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 01:58   #8
AlanKing
<-PWI

AlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AlanKing
32 Bombs ROFL.Bomb suicider!

Al-Qaeda!!lol
130-130-113

Never to be seen on Co since 14th of December '09!Gone but Never Forgotten!

Currently playing PWI on Lost City server
- level 92 Cleric
- level 75 Assasin =X

Quit.
AlanKing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 05:36   #9
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Deck The Halls TQ edition

Deck their wallets with your money,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be ripped off,

now they give us g ay apparel,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
Troll their forums see them fail,

See the blazing GM before us,
Strike that hemp and join the chorus.

Follow them in merry measure,
While they take all of your treasure,

Fast away our interest passes,
Hail the new, camel ****ing arabs,

Sing we joyous, all together,
Brainless GMs on all the servers,
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 06:04   #10
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
I would have though people would be all over this thread.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 06:52   #11
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
1st post with the 2 first songs ftw XD!
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 09:16   #12
Costy~Unicorn
Mindless

Costy~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond repute
KEEP THAT.
just bought a synth today,ima record myself and post it on youtube.
Tomorow.
Costy~Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 09:54   #13
Zealots Fury
Ultimatum

Zealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarstar View Post
12 Days of TQ Xmas

On the 2nd day of xmas tq gave to me 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 3rd day of xmas tq gave to me 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 4th day of xmas tq gave to me 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 5th day of xmas tq gave to me A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 6th day of xmas tq gave to me 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture crhistmas tree.

on the 7th day of xmas tq gave to me 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

On the 8th day of xmas tq gave to me 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

on the 9th day of xmas tq gave to me 9 bound lillies 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

on the 10th day of xmas tq gave to me 10 random weapons 9 bound lillies 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree.

on the 11th day of xmas tq gave to me 11 random bound dyes 10 random weapons 9 bound lillies 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree

On the 12th day of xmas tq gave to me 12 bound garments 11 random bound dyes 10 random weapons 9 bound lillies 8 usless steeds 7 bound house permits 6 bound gems , A CLASS 5 MONEY BAG, 4 bound bombs 3 bound meteors 2 lame quests and a furniture christmas tree

somebody tqed me
somebody tqed me
oh somebody tqed me.

tq and company are mad

If anyone is talented with music and videos feel free to make use of these and make some funny ones

(Co-Conspirators and Inspiration) Captain~Scarlet Miss~led and Arsonist of Tiger server.
Lets all be giving...while TQ is doing some massive receiving
Zealots Fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 13:20   #14
ToxicBlood
■Ninja■

ToxicBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarstar View Post
12 Days of TQ Xmas

somebody tqed me
somebody tqed me
oh somebody tqed me.

tq and company are mad

LMAO that is really funny, nice job

ToxicBlood: [130 Nin - 130 Nin - 130 Nin] Status: Training (Objective)
DivineVirtue: [130 Fire -130 Fire -130 Fire] Status: ~Retired~
ToxicBlood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 15:23   #15
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
i must say, you made my day sir!

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: