Old 12-16-2009, 09:44   #31
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Daywalker, you go to school, do you not?

You go to work?

You have to use various licenses?

No doubt in my mind that you had shots when you were a baby like we all do.

You know what that is called?

The System.

You're fucked.
how did you get around the filter?
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 09:49   #32
Clenk~V.11
Banned

Clenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
It is a conspiracy. They are silencing you. We have no filter. See fuck.
Clenk~V.11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 10:26   #33
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry, but you've been silenced by the system.

You are not worthy of our ways, you are still a slave to the system.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 10:54   #34
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.11 View Post
It is a conspiracy. They are silencing you. We have no filter. See fuck.
If you understood the way I think you would have realized it was a subliminal message to the moderators on the filter bypass offense that was taken by YOU and that other person.
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 10:58   #35
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
OT mods are barely active, by the time an 'offence' is noticed it's too late to punish the person for it lol

punishment being infraction or forum account being banned which doesn't really count as a punishment.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 12:37   #36
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
None of these mods are going to infract anybody for using a word in OT.

This is OT, we aren't slaves to censorship.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:39   #37
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
None of these mods are going to infract anybody for using a word in OT.

This is OT, we aren't slaves to censorship.
actually you are, the rules apply to the entire forum since aisling left though there has been no active mod in OT so everyone pretty much gets to do what they want.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:43   #38
Secret Weapon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
actually you are, the rules apply to the entire forum since aisling left though there has been no active mod in OT so everyone pretty much gets to do what they want.
The only mods that infract people in OT, are the ones that are now banished forever.

You don't see them around anymore do you!?

HUH?!

That's right.
Old 12-16-2009, 13:24   #39
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
The only mods that infract people in OT, are the ones that are now banished forever.

You don't see them around anymore do you!?

HUH?!

That's right.
lol mandie infracts and euro deffinetly infracts but never see them doing anything here.

lemtoad is an OT'er and bahana is a newbie so they don't do infractions.
Old 12-16-2009, 13:35   #40
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I guess the trigger in your example is true as well, however I had an alternate meaning of trigger in relation to news and how schools and commercials are concerned.

I'm talking about the constant steady stream of idea's and words that media spin and schools teaching versions of history that would be compassionate to the victor's government.

triggers like tinfoil hat, terrorism, 911, Muslim, Extremist to say a few but those are political spin words the corporate world has their very own spin words they use to steer populace in a general direction like mad cow, sars , swine flu, Tommy Hilfiger or Doc martins if they are directing the mass to a product they wish to sell.

In Toronto all over the news there was a small town that the water was tainted with Ecol i bacteria and many became sick. You would wonder how the water bottle sales that summer did.

The story of Ecoli basically scared everyone to stop drinking tap water? Was that a media triggering that?

Now I'm not saying that there is a conspiracy only that people are that conditioned and that controlled and its always though fear and shame.Which brings me to the commercials that shame many young women into products that really are not needed.

There is a science to this. Corporations are constantly studying us consumers all the time.

You would be surprised how many guys out there like a girl in messy hair and no make up. I do

What are your triggers?
I was expecting you to notice my triggers.
Anyway anything that i consider hitting on my soft spot angers me. My soft spot is my pride. Though i'd say i have no pride or nothing to be proud of. I don't understand it but it's like if someone tells me that i am something i despise, i get mad.

When it comes to the media triggers that you were describing, it is not cosmetics in commercials, it is not food in commercials, or any other product, it is instead propaganda and stuff like that, while many of the common people have seen stuff happen live including me, others just start pointing at the media and say "It's all just a fake video / information!".
This is the fault of the media same time as it mislead people numerous times. Now it's too hard to be believed. But when you see what i had seen, you start to wonder who is telling the truth. It could of been a setup or it could of been real, all i know is that baiting for elections is a known practice and that both of the politicians wanting to become the president of romania used all they had to reach their positions, but one of them got to the top.

But i just refused to vote because i know both of them were just dying to get up there and do as they like. Either way i would have voted, one of the two sides would of told me "You would sell your country." Well not that i wouldn't want to sell it. I would trade it or sell it heck if i care, everyone's going out of this hell hole. I'd rather live alone on an island.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 14:04   #41
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Obviously if people started using water to irrigate crops, everyone would be laid off from their job at gatorade, thus causing a massive depression
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 14:17   #42
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~T0M~v6 View Post
Obviously if people started using water to irrigate crops, everyone would be laid off from their job at gatorade, thus causing a massive depression
Yeah but there are some people who would love to introduce irrigation in crops to save money. But for the workers it's bad news. Machines have already taken most of the humans' jobs.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 14:40   #43
Sir V
Vicious V

Sir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~T0M~v6 View Post
That film was pretty funny.
Old 12-16-2009, 20:22   #44
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you understood the way I think you would have realized it was a subliminal message to the moderators on the filter bypass offense that was taken by YOU and that other person.
Bitch, you have been silenced by the fucking filter, hah.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 05:57   #45
Secret Weapon
Banned

*whistles*

*throws gas on fire*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6kJ8uWBrRw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: