View Poll Results: Split the server or move the server?
Split it, that's fair 13 59.09%
Just move it, the minority doesn't matter 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 17:58   #16
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
What NONE of you seem to grasp is that if you vote to split instead of move then WE ALL WIN. The people who want a euro server split to SnowWhite and get their euro server, the people who want a US server split to Cinderella and get a US server, and if there aren't enough of us we merge with another US server. HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Mitch, you're an idiot. I'm not "crying" about anything. I'm making a perfectly reasonable suggestion which YOU didn't even consider and only voted against because it's not your idea. Grow the hell up. Basically you're saying "**** the minority."
Actually, we do not all win. If the server does split and all the Americans go to Cinderella and all the Europeans go to Snow White, then I lose all my American friends that I have, just for some better ping. As well as that, people like Josh and Hiko (he is from the States right?) will lose their drive and determination to win, given to them by Jerome and Fady.

A split would benefit few, if any people to be honest. I would much rather nothing happens as it is, than the server splitting.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 18:14   #17
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Actually, we do not all win. If the server does split and all the Americans go to Cinderella and all the Europeans go to Snow White, then I lose all my American friends that I have, just for some better ping. As well as that, people like Josh and Hiko (he is from the States right?) will lose their drive and determination to win, given to them by Jerome and Fady.

A split would benefit few, if any people to be honest. I would much rather nothing happens as it is, than the server splitting.
well everyone would have the choice where they wanted to go, just because you are a euro player doesn't mean you would have to go to a euro server, same for americans.

when dragon split to cinderella i went where the majority of my friends were going, if snowwhite had to split back into cinderella (not that it would ever happen) then i would go to the american server.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 18:16   #18
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
well everyone would have the choice where they wanted to go, just because you are a euro player doesn't mean you would have to go to a euro server, same for americans.

when dragon split to cinderella i went where the majority of my friends were going, if snowwhite had to split back into cinderella (not that it would ever happen) then i would go to the american server.
I was saying given the hypothetical situation that everyone from Europe goes one way and everyone from the US goes another. Obviously some EU players will go to Cinderella and some US players will go to SW. I just don't think its a really good idea to split this server.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 18:23   #19
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I was saying given the hypothetical situation that everyone from Europe goes one way and everyone from the US goes another. Obviously some EU players will go to Cinderella and some US players will go to SW. I just don't think its a really good idea to split this server.
It wasn't a really good idea to merge in the first place lol

Made some really good friends out of it but it was still a bad choice xD although i still think splitting from dragon was a bad choice and that was like 3 years ago..maybe even 4 o.o

Well i'd much rather choose the american server since most of my friends would go there + most of the one's who would be going to the euro server...well i'd much rather not have to play with them lol
Old 12-14-2009, 21:04   #20
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
I say split is the only fair thing.
Cause the minority losses the the majority rule which is NEVER fair.
If we then the minority lose.We then have no leg to stand on in suggestions or QQ forms like they started a poll about.
We can't say oh gee it lags here move it back to US...
The problem is this..People tend to blame us..which is not even the point.
We didn't make this game nor put this server in California.
The question is this..They've had euro server option..for how long now?
Yet these people still played here?Yet they wanted amerge..which I never seen a poll for...Even then I'm certain minority lost.
And who the foek gives a two bit foek about Jerome or Fady?Or ****lords in general?
They don't like yall,yall don't like them so why be yet again on the same server?
And I swear one of these mofo's best not come here and say you get pawnt is all...Cause they both get their ass handed to them by people with less potency so that is out of the question.
You can't have your cake and icing too.You can't get a move to euro because you QQ about lag to play vigilante and say taste your own medicine US people.
Nobody twisted europeans arms and made them play here.I certainly would not play a game that lagged like ****.Don't personally see why some other retards would either.
So to stop both sides from QQ-fest split the ***** into eruo/us server.Foek the rest.
If they QQ about no fights....then the ***** babies should not have QQ'd for server change in the first place...

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 01:21   #21
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
I say split is the only fair thing.
I say mind your own buiseness your not playing this game anymore.
Plus the most people that play live closer to the UK then the USA.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 01:57   #22
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
I say mind your own buiseness your not playing this game anymore.
Plus the most people that play live closer to the UK then the USA.
Dude go suck a plastic dildo...
Who gives a damn what you're stupid ass has to say?
Its business..and why don't you make me mind my own business...
You think just because someone don't play don't have a right to an opinion like your monkey ass?
You think cause some little **** head like you says something..that I'll do it?
You that same person crying to me in pms about how hiko kicked you out blah blah blah.
You're the freaking essence of a noob.
You suck johnsons,you're a ***** made *****,you bum chars/gears,you stay rb for 500years then finally 2nd rb,you're a snake in the grass ass narb for real.
QQ flames all you want.I'll just say its facts.Since you set foot in the game you been a noob and all of the above.

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Old 12-15-2009, 05:41   #23
heavens_fury
Banned

why did the other thread get closed?
Old 12-15-2009, 06:22   #24
~uku?haN~

~uku?haN~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven_Archer View Post
u do realize if we slpit its gonna be so boring...no more fady and jer to fight lol
LOL they growed u up, when the merge came.
~uku?haN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 06:36   #25
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
why did the other thread get closed?
wondering the same.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 08:33   #26
Erase
iAintHuman

Erase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Erase
The point?

RRS and TF go to EU

Hiko and tiddus go to US

Highly doubt either pair would split apart, because their both a good combination.

No enemies then, unless they split up into different guilds but both sides have benefited so much to one guild doubt they would give it up.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:13   #27
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erase View Post
The point?

RRS and TF go to EU

Hiko and tiddus go to US

Highly doubt either pair would split apart, because their both a good combination.

No enemies then, unless they split up into different guilds but both sides have benefited so much to one guild doubt they would give it up.
I already brought up this point, if the servers split then it would be pointless and boring, cinderella people wouldn't go back to the way it was before the merge as now everyone is friends lol

There would be no one to fight, no competition and Gw would be boring.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:30   #28
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
I already brought up this point, if the servers split then it would be pointless and boring, cinderella people wouldn't go back to the way it was before the merge as now everyone is friends lol

There would be no one to fight, no competition and Gw would be boring.
Yeah but who gives a damn about that.
That's the price you should pay for QQing about lag.
You can't have cake and icing too.Everyone must suffer to make it fair.
Why should the minority be forced to do what they don't want w/o the majority gets to suffer for getting what they want.
The minority's only leg to stand on is that pivotal point here that is stated.
That the majority should suffer boredom and fighting egys for the res of their days for qq'ing about this "lag".

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS
Old 12-15-2009, 11:14   #29
heavens_fury
Banned

obviously people do give a damn about it otherwise they wouldn't bring it up.

you do have cake and icing, i think the saying you're looking for is you can't have cake and eat it too.

if people don't want it moved to london then go plead the case to tq, it's up to them what happens, it really has nothing to do with the players, these people only input the suggestion and then tq takes it further.

tq have did this before, it's not unusual for them, they moved the Eudemons server that was named london from california to london because the majority of the players were euro, the american/canadian players who didn't like it complained and complained but they didn't quit when it eventually got moved.

i'm not talking about the majority suffering, it would be the minority that suffered as the player base from usa/canada is way smaller than the one from euro/middle east.

that's one of the reasons tq wouldn't split the server, cinderella would end up being way to small, you weren't around when cinderella was made...anyone that was would be able to tell you how boring it was, it took a long time for people to join the server and then get to a level where the provided some competition to the players that came from dragon.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:38   #30
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
obviously people do give a damn about it otherwise they wouldn't bring it up.

you do have cake and icing, i think the saying you're looking for is you can't have cake and eat it too.

if people don't want it moved to london then go plead the case to tq, it's up to them what happens, it really has nothing to do with the players, these people only input the suggestion and then tq takes it further.

tq have did this before, it's not unusual for them, they moved the Eudemons server that was named london from california to london because the majority of the players were euro, the american/canadian players who didn't like it complained and complained but they didn't quit when it eventually got moved.

i'm not talking about the majority suffering, it would be the minority that suffered as the player base from usa/canada is way smaller than the one from euro/middle east.

that's one of the reasons tq wouldn't split the server, cinderella would end up being way to small, you weren't around when cinderella was made...anyone that was would be able to tell you how boring it was, it took a long time for people to join the server and then get to a level where the provided some competition to the players that came from dragon.
Sayings all hell the same for that matter just different wording.
You people are starting to annoy me with this bull****...
The only reason they move it is because the damn majority.
They will not reason with the minority AT ALL.
That's the only pipedream you people have is the majority vote.
If these *****es was gonna act like hoes..then why did we merge in the first place?GG tards!
The manner of the discussion is about fairness.
The fair thing is to split the ***** into us/euro.
The complaint of unfairness is this. WE LAG MOVE US PLOX
They move it and the minority can't complain WE LAG MOVE US PLOX
Why you ask?Well gee Einstein...Its the foeking minority and they will lose in any vote...
What gives everyone the right to be biased because most of you are european?You complain for lag then get the move and then we complain about lag..What makes the two any different?
Just because you have majority rule makes the case more worthy?
I beg to differ.Its only out of spite you people want the move with the taunts of "Now suffer the lag like we did Americans."
The thought process is that fairness comes cause we'll supposedly lag like yall did and QQ'ed about it for years.
When you boil it down and look at the big picture IT WAS NOT OUR DAMN FAULT IT WAS BASED IN AMERICA FFS.
So to be all vigilante about it and say its fair for the goose cause its fair for the gander is pure stupidity.
Fair would be split,suffer the loss suck on plastic dildos cause the QQ-fest euros made.
That would be fair!
Who cares about boredom..makes people realize what a waste of life this is and quit the dumb game finally.
But all this is to no avail and fails on deaf ears as the minority's reasoning gets shot down for the pure fact they are minority.
And if the minority gets shot down for the one instance..where will the fairness ever be for the minority in the future?
Do tell...

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: