Old 04-02-2019, 07:32   #1
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Pirate Epic Weapon Carnival

What are the odds. Anyone can update for the numbers?

"From April 2nd to 29th, heroes can get epic spirit by participating in the event. Attention, heroes also can get pirate epic weapon item in this event."
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2019, 08:17   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
What are the odds. Anyone can update for the numbers?

"From April 2nd to 29th, heroes can get epic spirit by participating in the event. Attention, heroes also can get pirate epic weapon item in this event."
Last time they released this event, I was able to get 1 Troj Epic, 1 Ninja Epic, 1 Tao Epic and almost 2 Monk Epics. You just need to farm all EpicSpirits that you can get everyday until the event ends, which takes like 10-12 hours auto hunting.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:27   #3
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, its not really worth wasting all your time hunting these things because these epic weapons are all cheap and are pretty much useless in todays PVP.

Honestly, To me, All these old epic weapons are for Fashion only.
Old 04-02-2019, 21:52   #4
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Last time they released this event, I was able to get 1 Troj Epic, 1 Ninja Epic, 1 Tao Epic and almost 2 Monk Epics. You just need to farm all EpicSpirits that you can get everyday until the event ends, which takes like 10-12 hours auto hunting.
You can't auto hunt in Deity Land.

I spent about 40 minutes collecting 10 Epic Spirit Fragment, combined them into an Epic Spirit and opened it. All I got was a LifeEye fragment lol It says I need 50 of those to make a LifeEye lmao

No way am I spending 7 hours a day collecting 100 Epic Spirit Fragments for garbage like this.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2019, 02:31   #5
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
You can't auto hunt in Deity Land.

I spent about 40 minutes collecting 10 Epic Spirit Fragment, combined them into an Epic Spirit and opened it. All I got was a LifeEye fragment lol It says I need 50 of those to make a LifeEye lmao

No way am I spending 7 hours a day collecting 100 Epic Spirit Fragments for garbage like this.
You can get the Epic Spirit Fragments on other places but the drop rate is beyond low, like 10 fragments per hour, so yeah, you'll need to auto hunt for at least 10 hours to get all 100 fragments everyday.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:13   #6
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can get the Epic Spirit Fragments on other places but the drop rate is beyond low, like 10 fragments per hour, so yeah, you'll need to auto hunt for at least 10 hours to get all 100 fragments everyday.
Oh I didn't know that, damn I could've just left my acc running in auto-hunt while at work all day.

Good to know, thanks!
Old 04-03-2019, 09:06   #7
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Oh I didn't know that, damn I could've just left my acc running in auto-hunt while at work all day.

Good to know, thanks!
Np, glad I could help.
Old 04-04-2019, 13:15   #8
Anobody

Anobody is on a distinguished road
Good luck getting the pirate epic fragments. I have opened at least 50 epic fragments on accounts and haven't got 1 epic pirate fragment. The rate is way too low to ever make pirate epic weapons
Anobody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2019, 14:44   #9
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
just to make it clear. it's feels more bugged than rigged. it doesn't give anything related to epic pirate at all.

I had about 150 epic spirits on my archer since the previous carnival. i used them all and seriously i almost got everything you can get from the spirits except a single fragment from epic pirate. I sent a ticket to GM and their reply was that

Quote:
Hello, what you get from epic spirits is related to luck. Please try a few more times.

Best regards.
I'm glad i used all the epic spirits i had in store at the previous carnival. switched from pirate to monk at that time and now i'm trying to make my 2nd epic. at least it's not rigged.

btw if anyone has noticed , epic spirit fragments drop rate has increased than it ever used to be.it doesn't take much time to collect 100 fragments through autohunting
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2019, 20:22   #10
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
If you guys check on the site again. It says "Attention, heroes also can get pirate epic weapon item in this event."

There are two parts to this event. One where you combine the epic spirit fragments. and another where you pay 3m silver or 1 db to spin a wheel. Where the wheel: "Roll the wheel to randomly win one from bound material for making an Epic Weapon, Twilight Star Stone*5 , 200 Chi Points, +2 Stone (B)*2, 4 Yellow Rune Essences (B), +2 Steed (B)*2, 500 Chi Points, a Bright Star Stone."

So there you have it. Yes you can get epic pirate items. Just not from hunting. you have to spin that wheel good luck!
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2019, 02:27   #11
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anobody View Post
Good luck getting the pirate epic fragments. I have opened at least 50 epic fragments on accounts and haven't got 1 epic pirate fragment. The rate is way too low to ever make pirate epic weapons
Boundless Heart (B) (Monk Epic)

Divine Panacea (B) (Taoist Epic),

Divine Wood (B) (Trojan Epic),

Life’s Eye (B) (Ninja Epic)

These are the only epic weapons that they're releasing so far. No Pirate Epic yet.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:31   #12
hardek69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
If you guys check on the site again. It says "Attention, heroes also can get pirate epic weapon item in this event."

There are two parts to this event. One where you combine the epic spirit fragments. and another where you pay 3m silver or 1 db to spin a wheel. Where the wheel: "Roll the wheel to randomly win one from bound material for making an Epic Weapon, Twilight Star Stone*5 , 200 Chi Points, +2 Stone (B)*2, 4 Yellow Rune Essences (B), +2 Steed (B)*2, 500 Chi Points, a Bright Star Stone."

So there you have it. Yes you can get epic pirate items. Just not from hunting. you have to spin that wheel good luck!
Nice theory Viceroy. See post #9 below. GM does not say you cannot get anything from epic spirits. They say something about luck rather than saying "you cannot get pirate epics from epic spirits". "Try a few more times" lol

talkdjenttome

just to make it clear. it's feels more bugged than rigged. it doesn't give anything related to epic pirate at all.

I had about 150 epic spirits on my archer since the previous carnival. i used them all and seriously i almost got everything you can get from the spirits except a single fragment from epic pirate. I sent a ticket to GM and their reply was that

Quote:
Hello, what you get from epic spirits is related to luck. Please try a few more times.

Best regards.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:56   #13
hardek69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post

Anyways, thanks for your theory. Maybe that's the only possible way. Based on the replies there are zero intances anyone has got any pirate epic fragments from epic spirits. Let's just revise the topic to:

What are the odds of getting epic pirate weapon from epic wheel? Can anyone update on the numbers? Thanks.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:28   #14
Anobody

Anobody is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Boundless Heart (B) (Monk Epic)

Divine Panacea (B) (Taoist Epic),

Divine Wood (B) (Trojan Epic),

Life’s Eye (B) (Ninja Epic)

These are the only epic weapons that they're releasing so far. No Pirate Epic yet.
https://co.99.com/news/2019-04-02/ne..._starts_.shtml

From April 2nd to 29th, heroes can get epic spirit by participating in the event. Attention, heroes also can get pirate epic weapon item in this event.
Anobody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2019, 15:48   #15
-Kirito

kept my char in auto hunt yesterday and today and so far I have
x2 ninja epic fragment
x2 monk epic fragment
1x trojan epic fragment

and a bunch of miscellaneous junk that is not epic related.

With they way things are going it doesn***8217;t looks like I***8217;m going to be able to make a epic weapon from this event, or possibly one (that***8217;s not pirate)

Oh well, was worth a shot.

Last edited by -Kirito; 04-05-2019 at 15:50.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: