Old 03-05-2019, 14:35   #1
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Question looking to make a comeback

So, I started playing this game around 2004, I for the most part stopped playing in 2010 although logged in maybe once a month for the next year or 2 before not accessing this game for quite a period of time.

My main accounts are on Aquarius, and I recently started on nostalgia as I thought a new server might make for a fun comeback.

There's been a lot of changes through the years, leveling seems easier, it seems possible to be really strong without pouring money in to the game.

I'm trying to figure out if things are the way it seems. Back when I used to play we used to say, "Free to play, pay to win", I see Conquer has an updated slogan on their main page of, "Free to play, skill to win". Skill to win, combined with the possibility of getting strong gears without money, training jiang, chi, and inner power... is that really the case? Or is this game still a money pit to win?

Furthermore, I like the idea of being on a new server, but I want to be on a server that has active english speaking people.

All in all I'm looking for answers to a few questions;
- Recommended server and why
- Is "skill to win" a realistic slogan now?
- What is "better" or "worse" than 3-5 years ago?
- As well as anything else you think I may want to know.
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2019, 16:48   #2
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
So, I started playing this game around 2004, I for the most part stopped playing in 2010 although logged in maybe once a month for the next year or 2 before not accessing this game for quite a period of time.

My main accounts are on Aquarius, and I recently started on nostalgia as I thought a new server might make for a fun comeback.

There's been a lot of changes through the years, leveling seems easier, it seems possible to be really strong without pouring money in to the game.

I'm trying to figure out if things are the way it seems. Back when I used to play we used to say, "Free to play, pay to win", I see Conquer has an updated slogan on their main page of, "Free to play, skill to win". Skill to win, combined with the possibility of getting strong gears without money, training jiang, chi, and inner power... is that really the case? Or is this game still a money pit to win?

Furthermore, I like the idea of being on a new server, but I want to be on a server that has active english speaking people.

If you want to play I won't stop you or tell you the game isn't worth playing (though there are a lot better games out there).

It's definitely still p2w 100% anyone who argues that is just being naive. Back in 2004 the game was way less p2w with ways to make money in game like Moonbox quest, reborn farming etc where dbs would sell for a lottt and you could get a few socs from selling moon boxes/dbs. That's not the case now. While it's certainly easier to get sockets and supers in general, and getting max level isn't too hard getting geared up will take a long time without paying.

I would tell you to play a new server as at least in that aspect it will be more fair for jiang/chi/inner power, however, they usually die off in about a month the reason for this is TQ usually adds some 100kcp gw event so people bulk to win it, then just stop playing it and keep it there until it can be transferred out then they sell it for USD to make a profit.

Through champ points you can get 3 +12's and like +6-8 the rest of the gear by the time you run out. Deity helps things but it's really the only place to farm in game to earn anything and that's if you go bound gears, going unbound isn't worth it anymore. Also after your account is decent deity will take you about 10 minutes tops to max out on luck points which give the good drops, after that it's not worth farming. The bosses may be ok to farm, but you're competing against people who are usually the kings on the server and will kill you since the bosses aren't instance based and you don't get that much for doing a little damage so it's really not worth it. So basically after you max out your luck points for the day you should just auto hunt (aka bot with tqs ingame bot). If you have vip 4+ it will auto loot money and items (another p2w aspect). '

Before perfection the game may have been possibly slanted towards skill to win for events such as skill pk where BP isn't counted, however, with the introduction of perfection it is again hugely p2w slanted. Perfection = an additional enhancement where to max a piece of gear you have to put in as much composition points as basically +12ing something 6 times. So 6 +12 gears = one fully perfected gear. Perfection is broke and imbalanced af due to whoever is higher perfection gets their stamina back to full at a decent rate where the other player never gets it back by hitting the higher perfection player. And what's worse is that there is a double damage effect that the higher player gets against the lower perfection player (again at a pretty decent rate). = P2w. To read / learn more about perfection check this. https://conquer-online.fandom.com/wiki/Perfection

Answered question 3 of yours. Not really any other improvements minus deityland that pops up. If your pc can handle it try something like black desert online, while the upgrading is very rng past a certain point the game is 1000x better as far as earning money in game and has a sort of CO feel open world, guild war type of thing called node wars, and best of all you can progress in many different ways through grinding/lifeskills/events/bosses/shadowarena (which is pretty meh but better than nothing) and theres red battle field which is kind of like random midsized team battles after you gear up enough. It's far superior in graphics and gameplay. Also, CO servers get ddos'd every other week and they never fix it. Blackdesert does have some desync problems but still a lot better than having weekly pings of 500+ when your average is 100 or less.

I hope this helps.

TLDR: play black desert, co is hugeee on p2w, anyone who says otherwise is naive. They're also implementing another p2w system soon so gg.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2019, 17:20   #3
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Whats ur chars names on Aqua?
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2019, 20:47   #4
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
not worthy of making it
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2019, 09:30   #5
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
If you want to play I won't stop you or tell you the game isn't worth playing (though there are a lot better games out there).

It's definitely still p2w 100% anyone who argues that is just being naive. Back in 2004 the game was way less p2w with ways to make money in game like Moonbox quest, reborn farming etc where dbs would sell for a lottt and you could get a few socs from selling moon boxes/dbs. That's not the case now. While it's certainly easier to get sockets and supers in general, and getting max level isn't too hard getting geared up will take a long time without paying.

I would tell you to play a new server as at least in that aspect it will be more fair for jiang/chi/inner power, however, they usually die off in about a month the reason for this is TQ usually adds some 100kcp gw event so people bulk to win it, then just stop playing it and keep it there until it can be transferred out then they sell it for USD to make a profit.

Through champ points you can get 3 +12's and like +6-8 the rest of the gear by the time you run out. Deity helps things but it's really the only place to farm in game to earn anything and that's if you go bound gears, going unbound isn't worth it anymore. Also after your account is decent deity will take you about 10 minutes tops to max out on luck points which give the good drops, after that it's not worth farming. The bosses may be ok to farm, but you're competing against people who are usually the kings on the server and will kill you since the bosses aren't instance based and you don't get that much for doing a little damage so it's really not worth it. So basically after you max out your luck points for the day you should just auto hunt (aka bot with tqs ingame bot). If you have vip 4+ it will auto loot money and items (another p2w aspect). '

Before perfection the game may have been possibly slanted towards skill to win for events such as skill pk where BP isn't counted, however, with the introduction of perfection it is again hugely p2w slanted. Perfection = an additional enhancement where to max a piece of gear you have to put in as much composition points as basically +12ing something 6 times. So 6 +12 gears = one fully perfected gear. Perfection is broke and imbalanced af due to whoever is higher perfection gets their stamina back to full at a decent rate where the other player never gets it back by hitting the higher perfection player. And what's worse is that there is a double damage effect that the higher player gets against the lower perfection player (again at a pretty decent rate). = P2w. To read / learn more about perfection check this. https://conquer-online.fandom.com/wiki/Perfection

Answered question 3 of yours. Not really any other improvements minus deityland that pops up. If your pc can handle it try something like black desert online, while the upgrading is very rng past a certain point the game is 1000x better as far as earning money in game and has a sort of CO feel open world, guild war type of thing called node wars, and best of all you can progress in many different ways through grinding/lifeskills/events/bosses/shadowarena (which is pretty meh but better than nothing) and theres red battle field which is kind of like random midsized team battles after you gear up enough. It's far superior in graphics and gameplay. Also, CO servers get ddos'd every other week and they never fix it. Blackdesert does have some desync problems but still a lot better than having weekly pings of 500+ when your average is 100 or less.

I hope this helps.

TLDR: play black desert, co is hugeee on p2w, anyone who says otherwise is naive. They're also implementing another p2w system soon so gg.
stfu no one wants to grind for life playing black desert. I didn't read a single thing you said other than the tldr. I dont want this game to be grindy. if it were then I'd have to pay even more to compete with the egys who can stay online 24 hours a day while I get to go on for 30 minutes I am content paying a one day wage to supply myself for an update on co that comes around in a year

and in all honesty to OP... the games gotten much easier to make +12 equipment and set yourself in a position where you can compete high end if you do have some sort of skill. It's just hard atm because pirate is a broken class and that needs to be fixed, and it eliminates any element of skill. But if you're just starting you won't have to deal with pirates at an equal level to yours. Pick a server that has a lot of people... that'll be the only time this game is even fun as well.

..... don't listen to returning he writes essays on every post and still plays co. he just wants co all to himself and trying to scare everyone away
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2019, 10:17   #6
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a returning player, here's my take on it so far:

I'm slowly getting back into it, and, like viceroy, I don't have time to sit there and grind. I work, and don't mind dropping a few dollars a month if I need to. All my gears are bound, ive been using champion points to get me full +8 and I will say it has been a lot cheaper to get all geared up. There's obviously a level of time to get your gear like that, and it comes with some limitations, but nothing like it was before.

My suggestion would be to transfer into a server that has a huge market.

When I quit I left my account in turquoise. When I returned the market was dry, items were overpriced. It just made progression that much longer. Upon returning I started looking into other servers. I noticed a lot of servers I looked at were the same as turquoise, or worse. Some were just ghost towns. One day I logged into an EU server just for sh**s and gigs and discovered how big the market is over there. I mean everything you could ever need is in there. Shops were filled, world chat was cluttered, it was lively. I was reluctant at first to transfer in since I'm in north america and I was scared my ping would take a hit. But when I took the plunge and transferred into an EU server it really didn't impact it much. I went from avg 70 ping to 110 avg- not bad.

As soon as I transferred into a more vibrant market things were getting a lot easier for me to get my account up to par with the rest of the player base.
My account was full +8 bound when I transferred in and now I'm full +12 for a fraction of what it used to cost us to +12 our gears back then.

I've been also utilizing the "pay cash for items" in the treasure store. Since my gears are bound I bought 2 bound big perm stones for $30 bucks. It's cheaper than having to buy them with cps through market or shopping mall. Also, currently, not sure why, but there has been a huge surplus of chi packs in market that cost next to nothing. Literally spent $30 bucks yesterday and got about 140k worth in chi points. Years ago, 140k chi points would've easily cost a couple of bulk packs.

Runes and Perfection are still new to me, but i feel like I'm at the point where I'm all caught up with the rest of the players. Yea, I may not have Runes and Perfection completed, but neither does the majority of players nowadays. I have 3 more stars in jiang to finish and I have all yellows (some oranges) in my chi ( i need to get one more attribute yellow and I'll be content with my chi.

tl:dr
-I'm slowly returning and feel like it's doable.
-I use bound gears + a pay a tiny bit of $$$ every now and then.
-My biggest suggestion is to transfer into a server with a big market, makes life easier and cheaper.
-utilize the treasure store "pay cash for items" as often as possible.

Last edited by -Kirito; 03-06-2019 at 10:25.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2019, 11:41   #7
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Its very possible to make a decent char for not a lot of money. TQ gives a lot of things away for free you just need to have the patience to do it.

You need to pick a good server. The EU servers tend to be much more packed and easier to start off when you have everything you could need there.
The US servers are very spaced out and the markets show it. US servers do grind out 'war-servers' which attracted a lot of sellers to that server to capitalize on the amount of people there fighting.

The game is a lot different than 2010. Server transfer has made the game total politics, so be ready to fall in line or be cast out.
Skill does work because these days everyone uses STG sets for 1v1 so you can't really 1-hit someone near your stats you need to be better and outpoint them.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2019, 09:04   #8
zabegan35
Polat

zabegan35 is on a distinguished road
Just stay away my friend. Try private servers, or move to another game. They totally ruined this game.
zabegan35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2019, 12:59   #9
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute

- There are still couple of english speaking servers around but most of the time, you'll be reading egyptian language in your Guild/Ally chats.

- If you're returning to play just for the sake of killing your time, feel free to start from scratch, actually everything is free right now, it just takes a very long time.

BUT

- If you want to compete against the heavy bulkers right now, which I will never recommend, don't start wasting your money into this game, because most of my friends who have wasted a **** load of money, have started quitting because they thought it was enough, its so frustrating to know later that after all the money you've wasted, you'll still end up getting bullied.

Feel free to play, enjoy the game while its still around but don't ever, just never use your money into this game because its not worth it in the end
Old 03-07-2019, 14:17   #10
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post

I hope this helps.

I like the fb system on conquer, they expanded the fb like skill to 2 handed weapons long ago, and I see windwalker has a skill that is very similar as well. That part of the pvp system alone I like so much that I would rather like a comeback on conquer. Also I don't have a lot of time to grind out games, and I've had an extremely difficult time finding games that I spend serious time on since I left conquer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Whats ur chars names on Aqua?
It's in my signature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
if it were then I'd have to pay even more to compete with the egys who can stay online 24 hours a day while I get to go on for 30 minutes I am content paying a one day wage to supply myself for an update on co that comes around in a year

and in all honesty to OP... the games gotten much easier to make +12 equipment and set yourself in a position where you can compete high end if you do have some sort of skill. It's just hard atm because pirate is a broken class and that needs to be fixed, and it eliminates any element of skill. But if you're just starting you won't have to deal with pirates at an equal level to yours. Pick a server that has a lot of people... that'll be the only time this game is even fun as well.

..... don't listen to returning he writes essays on every post and still plays co. he just wants co all to himself and trying to scare everyone away
I completely agree, small amounts of money are fine to me. Thanks for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
I'm a returning player, here's my take on it so far:

I'm slowly getting back into it, and, like viceroy, I don't have time to sit there and grind. I work, and don't mind dropping a few dollars a month if I need to. All my gears are bound, ive been using champion points to get me full +8 and I will say it has been a lot cheaper to get all geared up. There's obviously a level of time to get your gear like that, and it comes with some limitations, but nothing like it was before.

My suggestion would be to transfer into a server that has a huge market.

When I quit I left my account in turquoise. When I returned the market was dry, items were overpriced. It just made progression that much longer. Upon returning I started looking into other servers. I noticed a lot of servers I looked at were the same as turquoise, or worse. Some were just ghost towns. One day I logged into an EU server just for sh**s and gigs and discovered how big the market is over there. I mean everything you could ever need is in there. Shops were filled, world chat was cluttered, it was lively. I was reluctant at first to transfer in since I'm in north america and I was scared my ping would take a hit. But when I took the plunge and transferred into an EU server it really didn't impact it much. I went from avg 70 ping to 110 avg- not bad.

As soon as I transferred into a more vibrant market things were getting a lot easier for me to get my account up to par with the rest of the player base.
My account was full +8 bound when I transferred in and now I'm full +12 for a fraction of what it used to cost us to +12 our gears back then.

I've been also utilizing the "pay cash for items" in the treasure store. Since my gears are bound I bought 2 bound big perm stones for $30 bucks. It's cheaper than having to buy them with cps through market or shopping mall. Also, currently, not sure why, but there has been a huge surplus of chi packs in market that cost next to nothing. Literally spent $30 bucks yesterday and got about 140k worth in chi points. Years ago, 140k chi points would've easily cost a couple of bulk packs.

Runes and Perfection are still new to me, but i feel like I'm at the point where I'm all caught up with the rest of the players. Yea, I may not have Runes and Perfection completed, but neither does the majority of players nowadays. I have 3 more stars in jiang to finish and I have all yellows (some oranges) in my chi ( i need to get one more attribute yellow and I'll be content with my chi.

tl:dr
-I'm slowly returning and feel like it's doable.
-I use bound gears + a pay a tiny bit of $$$ every now and then.
-My biggest suggestion is to transfer into a server with a big market, makes life easier and cheaper.
-utilize the treasure store "pay cash for items" as often as possible.
That's great advice and thanks for your input. I'm definitely going to give US servers a shot since I've started a new character on Nostalgia. I'm definitely getting the feeling that I should try EU servers though. For some reason I have this idea in my head that EU servers would be overloaded with even more turkish/egys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Its very possible to make a decent char for not a lot of money. TQ gives a lot of things away for free you just need to have the patience to do it.

You need to pick a good server. The EU servers tend to be much more packed and easier to start off when you have everything you could need there.
The US servers are very spaced out and the markets show it. US servers do grind out 'war-servers' which attracted a lot of sellers to that server to capitalize on the amount of people there fighting.

The game is a lot different than 2010. Server transfer has made the game total politics, so be ready to fall in line or be cast out.
Skill does work because these days everyone uses STG sets for 1v1 so you can't really 1-hit someone near your stats you need to be better and outpoint them.
You as well as the guy before you have me thinking EU servers might be the best way to go. I'm still going to try U.S. servers for now, as I told him I've already started a new character on nostalgia, it would be nice if there were less turkish/egys.

Thank everyone of you for your input. Could you each name the servers you play on and if there's more english speaking people? I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the state of the servers.
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2019, 17:14   #11
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thank everyone of you for your input. Could you each name the servers you play on and if there's more english speaking people? I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the state of the servers.
Snow white player here, there is a decent section of english speakers here on my server. Lot of egyptian people as well but that just comes with the territory of conquer nowadays.

Forewarning, I recently came back as well, if you don't have time to grind and don't have a good chunk of money to drop then it will be hard to be competitive. Unless you are okay with building up very slowly over a long period of time, it's still a lot of fun to play but its just really hard to catch up after being gone so long. Good luck to ya

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2019, 19:44   #12
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
It's easy on this game! All you have to do is join a war server. Be friendly and talk. Join their discord. Then they'll ask you to log onto their accounts to help them in events :smirk: that's when you scam them and take all their stuff. Or you can go the boring way and just help them and join their group
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2019, 21:01   #13
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
well for what its worth EU servers have a large English speaking crowd on them. I don't want to sway your decision, just giving you info. You decide on what you want to do with it. As for viceroy, it's hard to disagree. The truth of the matter is, you are always going to set yourself up for failure when you play a game like this. Don't lead your exception's to high because No matter how much $$ you dump into this game, no matter how long you last this time around, in the end, you're going to feel like sh** for having to waste time and money on something that gives you no real return, not even emotional satisfaction. I guess, if i had to give anyone here any advice, remember what drove you off the game the last time, and expect to have that happen again this time.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2019, 21:45   #14
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
well for what its worth EU servers have a large English speaking crowd on them. I don't want to sway your decision, just giving you info. You decide on what you want to do with it. As for viceroy, it's hard to disagree. The truth of the matter is, you are always going to set yourself up for failure when you play a game like this. Don't lead your exception's to high because No matter how much $$ you dump into this game, no matter how long you last this time around, in the end, you're going to feel like sh** for having to waste time and money on something that gives you no real return, not even emotional satisfaction. I guess, if i had to give anyone here any advice, remember what drove you off the game the last time, and expect to have that happen again this time.
This is probably true, but I think if enough of the remaining population of CO, especially the big money spenders, pressure TQ TOGETHER we might be able to get some changes that could help us enjoy the game more.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2019, 09:59   #15
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
This is probably true, but I think if enough of the remaining population of CO, especially the big money spenders, pressure TQ TOGETHER we might be able to get some changes that could help us enjoy the game more.
TQ doesn't care about the opinions of the players for US/EU servers.

CO in China is so successful and ran much better they make so much money on that side due to the quality that our opinions do not matter.

The 2 biggest spenders in US/EU CO is probably Bangroc and ElJefe. TQ will never do anything even if these 2 pressured them together. You can get the top 5 spenders in CO.
Bangroc, ElJefe, HKTR, Shadow Dancer, HamadBiceps. TQ still won't care.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: