Old 02-26-2019, 03:59   #31
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
This is what brings me to my point about lost ark. I really do feel when that game drops co's Western Release will die. Their Chinese one may survive but this one is going to go poof or at least dwindle to the point of needing lots of server merges.
Dude what kind of delusion are you living in. This game is dead many years ago. It's just a walking corpse at this point.

I see you play BDO as well. Well considering you played CO I guess BDO is a better poison. I stopped playing that game in 2015 though because they went back on their promise.

Let's see how Losk Ark turns out but I'm not holding my breath. This genre is honestly kinda dead. I'm waiting for the first VRMMORPG but that will probably take decades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please

Last edited by lipase; 02-26-2019 at 04:09.
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2019, 10:27   #32
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
Dude what kind of delusion are you living in. This game is dead many years ago. It's just a walking corpse at this point.

I see you play BDO as well. Well considering you played CO I guess BDO is a better poison. I stopped playing that game in 2015 though because they went back on their promise.

Let's see how Losk Ark turns out but I'm not holding my breath. This genre is honestly kinda dead. I'm waiting for the first VRMMORPG but that will probably take decades.
Oh for sure bdo as a game is 1000x better than co. The upgrading may be frustrating but at least you can work towards progressing even if it's just building fail stacks and you can make money doing about anything you want in the game and focus on what you like fishing, monsters, world bosses, farming, trading, breeding horses etc. I'm not saying the games perfect but it is legit much better than this and yeah co has died but I mean actually to the point of servers needing merged is what I'm guessing will take place in the next couple of years.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2019, 13:34   #33
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
This is the first time iím hearing about lost ark.

I havenít done much research just a quick youtube vid on it.

Whatís the differences??
I love conquers guild structure, itís gears progression, the stats arent to hard to follow(counter for break, immu for exit), character play is quick and arcade like, and above all the open pvp.

Does lost ark differ in any of those aspect?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2019, 13:44   #34
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
This is the first time i***8217;m hearing about lost ark.

I haven***8217;t done much research just a quick youtube vid on it.

What***8217;s the differences??
I love conquers guild structure, it***8217;s gears progression, the stats arent to hard to follow(counter for break, immu for exit), character play is quick and arcade like, and above all the open pvp.

Does lost ark differ in any of those aspect?
PVE is actually fun, it's more diablo rather type than co grind fest you have areas + bosses. No dumb chi system/jiang. Damage is based on gear and skills think old style co, open pvp I don't think they have atm but honestly open pvp is dead af in co. They have arenas + rankings afaik. And the main thing it has over co is you can actually progress in the game without swiping (I don't count deity as progressing as it is limited by luck pts and after that is done you may as not log. When I do my luck pts I do the 3 days advanced so I don't have to log co for 4 days other than events if I want to do it because everything else minus auto hunting is pointless).

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 02-26-2019, 16:30   #35
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder how long TQ can keep up with the Tailed Beast idea until the publishers for Naruto catch on to this.

TQ still has a US office and their Chinese office might not get slapped with a cease order but the US office very well might be.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2019, 19:10   #36
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
PVE is actually fun, it's more diablo rather type than co grind fest you have areas + bosses. No dumb chi system/jiang. Damage is based on gear and skills think old style co, open pvp I don't think they have atm but honestly open pvp is dead af in co. They have arenas + rankings afaik. And the main thing it has over co is you can actually progress in the game without swiping (I don't count deity as progressing as it is limited by luck pts and after that is done you may as not log. When I do my luck pts I do the 3 days advanced so I don't have to log co for 4 days other than events if I want to do it because everything else minus auto hunting is pointless).
not a real fan of pve, although diablo wasn't to bad. I don't like boring grind fest. i like competitive side of pvp especially open pvp. However, did some more research and there are some islands in lost ark that have open pvp. Jiang and chi only suck because tq makes them suck. The concept is actually what interest me the most. Chi makes it so that not every character is the same. It keeps the players unique because they're all different. I inow other games do similar things, i just think that's a pretty cool concept wondering if lost ark had something similar. Anyways, ill look further into lost ark. I'm not really sold on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
I wonder how long TQ can keep up with the Tailed Beast idea until the publishers for Naruto catch on to this.

TQ still has a US office and their Chinese office might not get slapped with a cease order but the US office very well might be.
Welp TQ would be TQ'd if that happened.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2019, 21:59   #37
Returning
Retired.

Quote:

Honestly was thinking about contacting the publisher of JUMP. Because it's literal bull**** lmao they didn't even try to change their design one bit. I said the same thing, while netdragon may be safe TQ has a US HQ and as a publisher in the US they are responsible for abiding by US copyright laws thus GG.

Old 02-27-2019, 09:51   #38
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Honestly was thinking about contacting the publisher of JUMP. Because it's literal bull**** lmao they didn't even try to change their design one bit. I said the same thing, while netdragon may be safe TQ has a US HQ and as a publisher in the US they are responsible for abiding by US copyright laws thus GG.
Well it's funny how the beasts are from asian mythology...

You can do the research for yourself but those beasts are public material -___- ,anyhow it's funny how TQ just copy-pasted the beast designs directly from Naruto because it's pretty shameful,but not illegal.

So before you contact JUMP do your homework on the bijuu mythology
Old 02-27-2019, 11:45   #39
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Well it's funny how the beasts are from asian mythology...

You can do the research for yourself but those beasts are public material -___- ,anyhow it's funny how TQ just copy-pasted the beast designs directly from Naruto because it's pretty shameful,but not illegal.

So before you contact JUMP do your homework on the bijuu mythology
The mythology isn't illegal the likeness and designs are.

They are definitely using images and characters that are licensed by another company and unless Shueisha approved it. It is illegal.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 02-27-2019, 12:11   #40
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The mythology isn't illegal the likeness and designs are.

They are definitely using images and characters that are licensed by another company and unless Shueisha approved it. It is illegal.
To be honest i dunno for sure how US laws work,i was just saying that the characters are public domain.
Old 02-27-2019, 12:31   #41
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
To be honest i dunno for sure how US laws work,i was just saying that the characters are public domain.
Yeah it wasn't about the mythology it's about the copy paste imagery they're using. It would be like to using the devil from DCs Constantine design. The devil may be public but using their artwork is a no go. Tq just being lazy and cheap to come up with their own designs so they were like oh here's Naruto let's use those.

Old 02-27-2019, 15:43   #42
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I just want to say.

I think all this new stuff is just stupid lol. The speed in which they are pushing out all this crap is pathetic.

I think TQ putting in a rune like barrier with no counter was pathetic and completely unfair to those that built characters around BT. I know a lot of players that got scxxxwd by this crap which affected chi values many spent a long time developing.

I just want to say .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-27-2019 at 15:54.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2019, 16:03   #43
Byuiso

Quote:
Its like if I made a fighting game and and used the Marvel universe, DC universe and Dragonball Universe.
I use Goku with purple hair, Thor with pink hair and Batman with an orange suit.
I would get slapped with a cease and desist and be asked to either remove those characters or come to a deal with each publisher to use those characters.

Its why not just anyone can use these franchises. They need permission and they need to pay for it.
Another example is the Marvel characters used on Netflix. Well Marvel is owned by Disney and Disney is now developing a streaming service. They ordered Netflix to cancel the shows because they own the Marvel property now and want to have the shows on their new platform. Netflix has no choice but to comply as it is the law.

Right now the mythology of the tailed beast is totally legal. The designs they are using are illegal, they are property of Shueisha that allows JUMP to make publications of them.

Shueisha sells the rights of use to companies such as Bandai to make toys but they make sure there is an agreement that they get x-amount of money from the deal.
While the Chinese servers may be able to get away for this because the Chinese don't care about stealing others properties...the US does care and they don't play that game.

And the barrier rune is totally unfair and they slapped all BT chars in the face. Chi is in a hole TQ dug themselves into as that nobody will reroll their chi to make a new build. If they didn't make chi as expensive and unpredictable as it is maybe they could pull it off but not now. Chi has royally screwed TQ.
And guess what nobody can just remake a new character because TQ made it almost impossible to start the game from scratch it is too expensive.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Last edited by Byuiso; 02-27-2019 at 16:53.
Old 02-27-2019, 23:31   #44
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Peepz, maybe this is the reason of introducing so many new things in a short period of time lol ---> Egys sleep in the game literally. They're addicted to it pretty damn bad, with no cure. The only cure -> the game closed IMO. They kind of want these upgrades and if they do not want it, they will try everything to achieve them lmao. It is like this new lame quest with collecting hammers in tc or w.e. It has passed 1-2 days since the event was introduced and egys on my server have like close to 2k hammers submitted -> running in tc in circle for 24h per day to gather those hammers (the quest will be on for almost 2 weeks from now). All this trouble for some ****ty bound new weapon which could be bought bound lmao. These no life creatures keep the game alive and they will continue to do so. That is what TQ is counting on. Same thing will happen with Anima, New character, New bull****s whenever they are being introduced lol. There are still people who sleep there. Some (more than 10) egys told me that they make shifts. Let's say like 4 for a char - shifts of 6 hrs of each everyday and they've been doing this since years lmao. Plus most of them are still doing this on Nem, Banshee, Dragon, those yellow chests etc.
Anyway, even if we are being frustrated about all these lame upgrades, we can't do nothing cuz they will keep high bulkers in the strings and alert of achieving everything asap. The Barier rune sucks, the Block runes sucks also, fire / water OP, not to mention about priates biggest joke evah and the list goes on and on the top of it......Rxin is asking us if we like the skin of the peasants in TC for eg.

As for the ilegal thing of using others idea, what can I say, the idiot is the one who does not take actions, not the one that uses it for its own benefit.

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 02-28-2019 at 02:17.
~AEnur~ is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2019, 04:09   #45
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still confused, what exactly is the name of this new class?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: