Old 06-13-2013, 02:19   #1
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
horse race update, another fail

Horse Racing Modifications

The track has been redesigned.
The event time has been changed to 15:00 15:30 Monday Friday, and you can enter the course from 14:55 15:25.
You can buy EXP Fruit (Cost: 100 Horse Racing Points, each) from the Horse Racing Store, which will give you 60 minutes of EXP. You can also use the Horse Racing Points to refresh the Daily Quests.
The first 200 racers to finish the race will gain Horse Racing Points (100 points for No. 91st - 200th).

http://co.91.com/news/2013-06-12/pat...e_events.shtml

Why would they change it? Why make it only one time per day, 5 days a week? Maybe some of the players sleep, go to work or school at that time. I don't know why they want to change something that works fine ... what will the next update be? Login available from 1 am to 3 am?
Old 06-13-2013, 02:23   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe they're implementing an auto-racing option for all of us. Think about that.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 02:30   #3
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
It does seem to have gone from one extreme to the other. Maybe people complained about the pop-up appearing so many times each day; TQ might have thought it was contributing to the lag.

I wonder how much this will affect the value of horse race point packs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Maybe they're implementing an auto-racing option for all of us. Think about that.
LOL, that really could be an idea, now.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 06-13-2013, 02:36   #4
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
mainly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
It does seem to have gone from one extreme to the other. Maybe people complained about the pop-up appearing so many times each day; TQ might have thought it was contributing to the lag.

I wonder how much this will affect the value of horse race point packs.

LOL, that really could be an idea, now.
the easiest way for gain horse point atm its treasure in the blue quest.
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 02:39   #5
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
arsenal inscribe is bugged too. removed all my items.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 02:50   #6
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
arsenal inscribe is bugged too. removed all my items.
Yep, my guild arsenals have had everything uninscribed.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 06-13-2013, 03:18   #7
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Horse Racing Modifications

The track has been redesigned.
The event time has been changed to 15:00 15:30 Monday Friday, and you can enter the course from 14:55 15:25.
You can buy EXP Fruit (Cost: 100 Horse Racing Points, each) from the Horse Racing Store, which will give you 60 minutes of EXP. You can also use the Horse Racing Points to refresh the Daily Quests.
The first 200 racers to finish the race will gain Horse Racing Points (100 points for No. 91st - 200th).

http://co.91.com/news/2013-06-12/pat...e_events.shtml

Why would they change it? Why make it only one time per day, 5 days a week? Maybe some of the players sleep, go to work or school at that time. I don't know why they want to change something that works fine ... what will the next update be? Login available from 1 am to 3 am?
Maybe because of server transfer. They try to make game unplayable so you would leave everything behind and pay 3k CPs to transfer to server where all event times fits you. (and then change event times again so you must pay 3k CPs again to transfer again. Problem?)

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 03:23   #8
KingCrimson

KingCrimson is on a distinguished road
yep , arsenal is 1 and no gears inscribed, what in the world,,,o shared BP...all that work,,,gone
KingCrimson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 04:11   #9
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
Mystery Dew costs 100k horse race pts.
Guilds L1
Unable to login

Just parts of the newest update TQ made
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 05:02   #10
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
I did HR like 2-3 times a day. I am sad that its (re)moved to an impossible time.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:23   #11
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah rather pay 270 cps than 100k horse points.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 10:51   #12
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good job TQ

The one event i love where i can win with even the most **** horse been just a saddle. and now they change the time for only once a day for 5 days a week. Now ill just log in 1 hour a day from monday-saturday to do 30 mins of arenas and 30 mins of daily quest, slowly looking for a new game to play. I guess TQ does not understand that the time of horse race is great since there is nothing to do anymore, horse race actually beat some of the boredom done by this game.

Great JOB TQ for making me save money the less i play the less i spend.
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 12:16   #13
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
ok i am a little disappointed with this

i was using the horse racing points to buy oblivion dew and sold them in market.

it made a good income and it was easy to do because the event was always available.

why the sudden change?

Last edited by Purple-Pillz; 06-13-2013 at 12:22.
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 13:21   #14
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
I want to know how do i reset Daily quest with horse racing points???????

Click image for larger version

Name:	9116832.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	250.3 KB
ID:	148889
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2013, 20:58   #15
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post
ok i am a little disappointed with this

i was using the horse racing points to buy oblivion dew and sold them in market.

it made a good income and it was easy to do because the event was always available.

why the sudden change?
You answered your own question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post
it made a good income

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: