Old 10-19-2009, 20:30   #181
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
1st off , 94 WPM two finger typer , and 73 WPM professional cause im not used to it

2nd , I think most people here have a better chance to beat kevin in fastblade than they do in a fight lol. , we can go to some mma forum and talk about that
as for now , this is a co forum , kevin fastblade video thread , lets just stick to the topic
But I dun wanna stick to the topic

I got into a fight with a kick boxer once and he got served by common niggah brawlin :[. I don't see why MMA is so popular when style and teq. doesn't always matter when you aren't in an organized fight for competition. Not to mention, it's much more fun IMO to utilize fists and feet as well as anything and everything (stationary or not) that could possibly cause pain.
I mean seriously, which of these lists piques your interest more?

A. Feet, fists, head, knees, elbows

or (barfight time! d(^_^)o )

B. Feet, fists, head, knees, elbows, bottle, brick wall, concrete floor, counter, table, chair, pool cue, door, car door, car window, car hood, glass pane, gravel, dirt, sand, various other objects that are potential weapons

Feh! Just ranting ._.
/end rant
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 20:41   #182
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
ok
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 20:46   #183
PewPewPew

PewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So you basicly came in here running your mouth outta jealousy or just being a "hater"

I do agree it doesn't require alot of skill for me.. But for 90 pct of the population it requires to much skill Lol.

This isn't the only game i play.. Im still ranked #1 sorc on d2 from 2-3 years ago and still remain #1... Unlike here its all over forums as me being #1 in sticky threads.. With other top duelers/classes

Cod4 5:81 k/d L55 7th prestige, And i let friends play on it so im forced to play and get k/d back up.
If you got CoD4 for the computer, the REAL area for Competitive Gaming, not those piece of **** consoles, then message me for a 1v1.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 20:55   #184
ThuggLife
Banned

ThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
If you got CoD4 for the computer, the REAL area for Competitive Gaming, not those piece of **** consoles, then message me for a 1v1.
I got it on ps3.
ThuggLife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 21:03   #185
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok
Answer the question... A or B
O.O
Old 10-19-2009, 22:28   #186
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojancane View Post
Damn people, why acting so tough on the net? Solve problems on a real fight, act like real men, srsly. Fighting over the net is kinda childish...
Enuff said.
I was simply stating the facts.

Quote:
1. You didn't answer my question so your an idiot or to stupid to answer it
2. Dude you have yet to flame me.. Nothing you can say to me could flame me.. Id rape you on this game.. And the rest of your "flames" are little kid remarks.
3.Yes like i said you suck so i will enjoy making you not enjoy this game.. Meaning you will live in market/tg or remain a ghost.
4. No your a nerd for making retarded remarks and jockin my nuts all day.. And actually think you being on my nuts is flaming me? Wow that **** is deep dude.
5.Im not 2nd guessing my skills retard? And i damn sure ain't crying.. Maybe you should read my fvcking posts more.. I don't cry and i actually insult spawns like yourself.. Reguardless of what you think you know clown.. Im not you.. I doubt there is people with no lives apart from co that even exist.. This isn't WoW buddy and even if it was your an idiot.. Because i clearly play pservers for the simple reason i don't wanna waste my life on a game and choose to only fb/ss while on it.. Maybe you should get more of a life for choosing to lvl and use co as a chat room instead of conquering like the game is called random.
I decided to give you a last reply, I don't want to bother wasting my time in answering your stupid questions I don't think they are going to effect your already screwed up intelligence.

As for the killing me on a classic server, even if I decide to play you can go ahead,
I'm not one of the people that cares about being killed thats the whole point in this game right.

Good luck with your digital life.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management

Last edited by Beyrone; 10-20-2009 at 02:11.
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 04:31   #187
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post

I got into a fight with a kick boxer once and he got served by common niggah brawlin :[. I don't see why MMA is so popular when style and teq. doesn't always matter when you aren't in an organized fight for competition. Not to mention, it's much more fun IMO to utilize fists and feet as well as anything and everything (stationary or not) that could possibly cause pain.

B. Feet, fists, head, knees, elbows, bottle, brick wall, concrete floor, counter, table, chair, pool cue, door, car door, car window, car hood, glass pane, gravel, dirt, sand, various other objects that are potential weapons

Feh! Just ranting ._.
/end rant
No just no... Lol...

In MMA people are actually trained fighters and even in the amature devision for the most part are way more skilled in fighting then any random drunk bar fighting idiot could ever be.. I've seen many bar fights and been in my share of drunken raged fights.. And i assure you bar brawling is boring to watch and pointless to even be in 1 if you can fight.. And highly looked down upon in any sport of fighting. Watching idiots fight in a bar swinging wild.. Trying to grab with no wrestling experience and no take down deffence is not exciting..No submission skills and the main thing no precision or accuracy with punches.. Look at kimbo for gods sake.. A decent street fighter with average stand up comes on the scene and gets beyond famous.. Because 99 pct of bar brawlers and street fighters have no common sense and swing for the fences.. And would get demolished by any committed MMA fighter or boxer/muay thai fighter in a bar brawl Lol.

B.bottle, brick wall, concrete floor, counter, table, chair, pool cue, door, car door, car window, car hood, glass pane, gravel, dirt, sand, various other objects that are potential weapons

The things above is why people get stabbed and shot and also a reason why brawlers would get beat down badly because none of those are needed when a quick 1-2 then head kick or even a 1-2 chin down shoulder in.. Would take down any brawler and GNP (ground and pound) or pull off a quick submission.. Arm bars, rear naked chokes,any triangle can be pulled off with ease on anybody with no training.. Hell 6 months of jiu jitsu in a decent camp would have you submitting guys rather easy.

/End rant #2.. Pretty long one if you ask me Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 06:40   #188
I3otch
Visiting

I3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond repute
lol if frank came back to co he'd rapist you.
I3otch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 07:10   #189
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

Quote:
No just no... Lol...

In MMA people are actually trained fighters and even in the amature devision for the most part are way more skilled in fighting then any random drunk bar fighting idiot could ever be.. I've seen many bar fights and been in my share of drunken raged fights.. And i assure you bar brawling is boring to watch and pointless to even be in 1 if you can fight.. And highly looked down upon in any sport of fighting. Watching idiots fight in a bar swinging wild.. Trying to grab with no wrestling experience and no take down deffence is not exciting..No submission skills and the main thing no precision or accuracy with punches.. Look at kimbo for gods sake.. A decent street fighter with average stand up comes on the scene and gets beyond famous.. Because 99 pct of bar brawlers and street fighters have no common sense and swing for the fences.. And would get demolished by any committed MMA fighter or boxer/muay thai fighter in a bar brawl Lol.

B.bottle, brick wall, concrete floor, counter, table, chair, pool cue, door, car door, car window, car hood, glass pane, gravel, dirt, sand, various other objects that are potential weapons

The things above is why people get stabbed and shot and also a reason why brawlers would get beat down badly because none of those are needed when a quick 1-2 then head kick or even a 1-2 chin down shoulder in.. Would take down any brawler and GNP (ground and pound) or pull off a quick submission.. Arm bars, rear naked chokes,any triangle can be pulled off with ease on anybody with no training.. Hell 6 months of jiu jitsu in a decent camp would have you submitting guys rather easy.

/End rant #2.. Pretty long one if you ask me Lol.
Damn... longer rant

I agree a trained fighter is better to a degree but, what it comes down to is how one is fighting against their opponent and whether or not they find an opening. In a sloppy fight, sure, street punk will get knocked the **** out 99.99% of the time because he's/she's just swinging and trying to hit the other person. And then the majority of common people have no endurance nor the capability to take a hit and keep going.
Now if the street fighter isn't just raging and is actually thinking, it balances it out and - like i said - it comes down to how it is fought and who finds and opening first.

I don't have time to rant longer, have to get to work shortly
/rant
Old 10-20-2009, 09:20   #190
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post

Feh! Just ranting ._.
/end rant
Fighting with weopons is soft lol...
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 11:25   #191
trojancane

trojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1st off , 94 WPM two finger typer , and 73 WPM professional cause im not used to it

2nd , I think most people here have a better chance to beat kevin in fastblade than they do in a fight lol. , we can go to some mma forum and talk about that
as for now , this is a co forum , kevin fastblade video thread , lets just stick to the topic
Want a cookie for typing 94 words per minute?
Well, Sticking to the topic. Rapist needs to defend himself less, just let the randoms talk ****, Would make the topic usefull, or atleast less spammed.
Btw, I've fought limbo, and rapist on dominus co.
trojancane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 12:29   #192
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojancane View Post
Want a cookie for typing 94 words per minute?
Well, Sticking to the topic. Rapist needs to defend himself less, just let the randoms talk ****, Would make the topic usefull, or atleast less spammed.
Btw, I've fought limbo, and rapist on dominus co.
Hate to break it to you.. I didn't play dominus.. And nobody gives a **** about you thinking this topic is useful or spammed.. This is my enjoyment not yours.. "want a cookie" Uhm didn't you say something was lame/childish/nerdish earlier? And now you say "want a cookie?" Get a grip spawn you're one of the randoms talking **** to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3otch View Post
lol if frank came back to co he'd rapist you.
Glad your jockin somebody who would flat out tell you to shut up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 14:02   #193
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sloan~ View Post
Fighting with weopons is soft lol...
What do we consider weapons?
Old 10-20-2009, 14:17   #194
I3otch
Visiting

I3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Glad your jockin somebody who would flat out tell you to shut up.
Glad you didn't disagree.
I3otch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 14:48   #195
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow kev these hoe's are still going on about you? How long has it been now? ;D You guys are giving him exactly what he wants. Thanks =)

He isn't a self pronounced pro he has many people who would agree that he's the best fber. Anyone who thinks otherwise should either make a video with low lvl weps and do better or quit *****in' saying **** like frank can beat you etc. why not prove it?

In all the years i've known kevin he has never been beaten in a 1 on 1 duel and he's even better on a real CO server because the real CO server's have much more stable ping. Anyone who believe's this guy is **** is either blind, stupid or both because it doesn't take a genuis to know that those skills are legit and he has more skills in his left nut sack than any of you have in your entire body.

I lol further at those who say dueling and gw is alot different and he'd suck in gw etc he'd rather make a video of chaining 5+ & stam raping throughout than a video where he 1-3 hits everyone which is just too easy.

/Noobs reply beyond this point.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: