Old 10-18-2009, 10:43   #166
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
I get 87 wpm
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 13:10   #167
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
106 WPM *Insert cool face here* ;D

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 17:01   #168
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil__13 View Post
The lag and delay on a private server versus a normal CO server is different. Yes, in that video he can aim and right click nicely. But I guarantee you his shots wont be that consistent on the real 1.0
Lol whatever you gotta tell yourself to believe im not gonna be this good on classic co.. But seriously you dunno me.. You have never fbed me.. I chain just the same on retail because my ping is actually steady and fps is more smooth.. Pservers like the 1 i was on have **** dedi host.. They pay like 30 bucks a month.. Sorry buddy TQ servers give me alot less delay then that pathetic excuse of a server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 21:05   #169
kdevil__13
Banned

kdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Lol whatever you gotta tell yourself to believe im not gonna be this good on classic co.. But seriously you dunno me.. You have never fbed me.. I chain just the same on retail because my ping is actually steady and fps is more smooth.. Pservers like the 1 i was on have **** dedi host.. They pay like 30 bucks a month.. Sorry buddy TQ servers give me alot less delay then that pathetic excuse of a server.
You wont Lol. But if it gives you a **** load of attention (Which it is) be my guest with these videos
kdevil__13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 21:48   #170
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil__13 View Post
You wont Lol. But if it gives you a **** load of attention (Which it is) be my guest with these videos
Do you realize how many ppl on my msn who have fbed me before on retail tell me to come into to this thread because people are so retarded? 4 people are on my msn right now laughing at how you honestly believe your right.. You are clueless.
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 10-19-2009, 00:18   #171
killaz

killaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond repute
well rapist i finally got around to watchin ur vid. nice work i must say. i give credit where credit is due. i look foreward to dueling you, maybe i'll win, maybe not, but it'll be fun as hell finding out. and for the nay sayers, they prolly suck at fb/ss anyway. just my 2 cents

>LoneWolf<
130/130/137
wat/war/pir

Eagle

Brutality
128/130/132
pure water

Tokez
130/130/131
wat/war/monk

-burnt-(fb pro)retired
110/125/130
tro/tro/tro

if i got 5 cps for everytime i got called an aimbotter, i'd be full +12 now. gotta love skill
killaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 02:20   #172
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do you realize how many ppl on my msn who have fbed me before on retail tell me to come into to this thread because people are so retarded? 4 people are on my msn right now laughing at how you honestly believe your right.. You are clueless.
having 4 ppl talking to u on MSN about some guys post on one of the threads on a forum is kinda LAME i gotta say...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 02:28   #173
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do you realise how much we care for your pathetic friends to laugh?

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 04:05   #174
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Do you realise how much we care for your pathetic friends to laugh?
They laugh at you because of your post now.. Your in my thread.. On my nuts.. And stay crying.. And of course you care or why even post? You wish you had my skill and you know it.. Or do you play for "fun" and enjoy sucking? Cuz when cco is out you will stay a ghost.. I bet thats hella fun.. One day you will realize how dumb you look for being on my nuts so hard.. And they are pathetic because they laugh at you nerds? Were is the logic for them being pathetic? Id love for you to attempt to prove yourself.. So before you respond to my previous rants.. Tell me how my friends are pathetic for laughing at the people who come in here giving themselves excuses about me.. Sounds fvcked up right? But i love it. Don't forget.. Tell me how they are pathetic.. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
having 4 ppl talking to u on MSN about some guys post on one of the threads on a forum is kinda LAME i gotta say...
I don't check forums much.. I usually get nudged or left comments because of the idiots who post in my threads who are on my nuts.. People always come in here and try to convince themselves they are right.. That im not good.. And any fool can tell i am.. So that's why they laugh because they know ima wreck the server like i always do.. And the same people in here talking will be the ones who get slammed on cco.. Even people i don't know come in here and say that the people hating prolly suck at this game.. That's why they are dense.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rapist..; 10-19-2009 at 04:09.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:12   #175
shadowninja123

shadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The 4 people on your msn are probably your only friends with the attitude you have.I admit that your good at fb but most of your replies are very arrogant and why brag about being good at a game that wont get you any were in life, if i were you I would get some rl skills and then you can brag about something actualy important and use full.

Shinomori
121+ ninja

Currently learning c++
shadowninja123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 07:18   #176
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They laugh at you because of your post now.. Your in my thread.. On my nuts.. And stay crying.. And of course you care or why even post? You wish you had my skill and you know it.. Or do you play for "fun" and enjoy sucking? Cuz when cco is out you will stay a ghost.. I bet thats hella fun.. One day you will realize how dumb you look for being on my nuts so hard.. And they are pathetic because they laugh at you nerds? Were is the logic for them being pathetic? Id love for you to attempt to prove yourself.. So before you respond to my previous rants.. Tell me how my friends are pathetic for laughing at the people who come in here giving themselves excuses about me.. Sounds fvcked up right? But i love it. Don't forget.. Tell me how they are pathetic.. Thanks.
Lol honestly.

1. I will repeat my sentence, I dont care about you or your pathetic friends.
2. Crying? you obviously don't know how much I like to flame people.
3. When CCO is out I will stay a ghost? How old did you say you are?
4. Wait.. nerd what? I am a nerd for not being good at SS?
5. The only one that seems to be crying and whining about yourself pronounced skill is you, so perhaps you need to have a check up before you even attempt blame others for the failure that was made when you came around.

Now think this over, have some fresh air, come back 3 years later and I hope your issues are resolved otherwise they might need to take safety rules to protect other people from getting whatever you are suffering by so hard.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 08:00   #177
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Lol honestly.

1. I will repeat my sentence, I dont care about you or your pathetic friends.
2. Crying? you obviously don't know how much I like to flame people.
3. When CCO is out I will stay a ghost? How old did you say you are?
4. Wait.. nerd what? I am a nerd for not being good at SS?
5. The only one that seems to be crying and whining about yourself pronounced skill is you, so perhaps you need to have a check up before you even attempt blame others for the failure that was made when you came around.

Now think this over, have some fresh air, come back 3 years later and I hope your issues are resolved otherwise they might need to take safety rules to protect other people from getting whatever you are suffering by so hard.
1. You didn't answer my question so your an idiot or to stupid to answer it
2. Dude you have yet to flame me.. Nothing you can say to me could flame me.. Id rape you on this game.. And the rest of your "flames" are little kid remarks.
3.Yes like i said you suck so i will enjoy making you not enjoy this game.. Meaning you will live in market/tg or remain a ghost.
4. No your a nerd for making retarded remarks and jockin my nuts all day.. And actually think you being on my nuts is flaming me? Wow that **** is deep dude.
5.Im not 2nd guessing my skills retard? And i damn sure ain't crying.. Maybe you should read my fvcking posts more.. I don't cry and i actually insult spawns like yourself.. Reguardless of what you think you know clown.. Im not you.. I doubt there is people with no lives apart from co that even exist.. This isn't WoW buddy and even if it was your an idiot.. Because i clearly play pservers for the simple reason i don't wanna waste my life on a game and choose to only fb/ss while on it.. Maybe you should get more of a life for choosing to lvl and use co as a chat room instead of conquering like the game is called random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowninja123 View Post
The 4 people on your msn are probably your only friends with the attitude you have.I admit that your good at fb but most of your replies are very arrogant and why brag about being good at a game that wont get you any were in life, if i were you I would get some rl skills and then you can brag about something actualy important and use full.
This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.

Dude maybe your a nice guy.. Or maybe you don't have enough friends in real life.. But when i play "conquer" online i choose to conquer people.. Either verbally or in game wise.. I rarely even talk to people in game unless im insulting there skill.. Because i play for pvp and to enjoy myself.. While making loosers like yourself who tend to be nice on a game not enjoy themselves.. Go play on a euro server were people are nice.. You're gonna hate cco.. Cuz over 60 of the people i roll with are just as "arrogant" as me.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-19-2009, 17:34   #178
trojancane

trojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond reputetrojancane has a reputation beyond repute
Damn people, why acting so tough on the net? Solve problems on a real fight, act like real men, srsly. Fighting over the net is kinda childish...
Enuff said.
trojancane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 20:02   #179
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojancane View Post
Damn people, why acting so tough on the net? Solve problems on a real fight, act like real men, srsly. Fighting over the net is kinda childish...
Enuff said.
1st off , 94 WPM two finger typer , and 73 WPM professional cause im not used to it

2nd , I think most people here have a better chance to beat kevin in fastblade than they do in a fight lol. , we can go to some mma forum and talk about that
as for now , this is a co forum , kevin fastblade video thread , lets just stick to the topic
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Quote:

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 20:06   #180
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
I suck at FB and SS
so I choose to be a Bulking Fire Tao.
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: