Old 01-20-2018, 13:34   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Which Class Will Benefit the Most from the New Runes Skills?

Hello everyone =)

Which class do you think will be better off when those new blue and red runes skills come in the game?

For now I rank fire at the bottom *crying and slapping TQ for making me cry*

Waters, trojans, warriors and monks all look pretty nice for now... Oh! and dragon-warriors not too bad I guess

I dunno enough about archers or pirates to say anything >.<

Waiting to see ninjas and windwalkers things, but from Chinese site those two classes will receive increase damage =.= (cuz they really needed that...)

Water - Already nice class, will be even better at support and maybe dangerous too
Trojans - Very nice blue rune skill
Warriors - Pure class will be interesting to test
Monks - I dunno how that shield can be a bad thing >.<
Dragon-Warriors - More evasive skills and reflect kinda skill
Archers - More annoying? >.<
Pirates - Seems to have good skills for them too
Ninja - More damage with scythe (?) - Cuz why not *sigh*
Windwalker - More damage too... Not too clear... But MORE
Fire - *cries* Extra damage to birds
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 01-20-2018 at 13:35. Reason: Spelliiiiiinnng
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2018, 13:59   #2
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

Which class do you think will be better off when those new blue and red runes skills come in the game?

For now I rank fire at the bottom *crying and slapping TQ for making me cry*

Waters, trojans, warriors and monks all look pretty nice for now... Oh! and dragon-warriors not too bad I guess

I dunno enough about archers or pirates to say anything >.<

Waiting to see ninjas and windwalkers things, but from Chinese site those two classes will receive increase damage =.= (cuz they really needed that...)

Water - Already nice class, will be even better at support and maybe dangerous too
Trojans - Very nice blue rune skill
Warriors - Pure class will be interesting to test
Monks - I dunno how that shield can be a bad thing >.<
Dragon-Warriors - More evasive skills and reflect kinda skill
Archers - More annoying? >.<
Pirates - Seems to have good skills for them too
Ninja - More damage with scythe (?) - Cuz why not *sigh*
Windwalker - More damage too... Not too clear... But MORE
Fire - *cries* Extra damage to birds
I ranked mine vs how much it impacts the class as a whole, not how powerful the skills in general are.

Trojans - If they get the stam buff like promised, will bring them up to competitive levels again.

Pirates - Seems like they're going to be competitive, not sure if TQ dropped the epic idea and just added those skills into this or not.

Warriors - Pure war going to wreck **** if you got the skills to play it.

Fire - Will be Core for everyone to have 2+ good fires in their guild, already is to counter maniac dance, will be even more so for it. The "self-stigma" is going to be boss status + the rune of using no mana = infinite FOH & Fire circle.

Archers - Awesome upgrade, tho annoying. Unbeatable in 1v1 situations vs a Tro & War since shield no longer blocks projectiles. Possibly can roll over Dwar/WWs too.

Monks - Going to be even more op support now. WTB team who runs Water-Fire-Monk for the xp revive unkillable status.

Water - Water cool support, and cool dps skill. Have to see the dps in action to get a real idea it may have a cap.

Dragon-Warriors - Cool buffs overall, dodge to help with the coming rune of archer since Dwar has no air attack skill. dodge seems good but have to get into mele range or close to it, seems risky against a pure war to use.

Ninja - The ghost state seems interesting, I think it's hook not scythe there's no way scythe is getting 30k dmg boost lol they would 1 shot everyone.

Windwalker - The reflect upgrade is good for dealing with nubs, anyone else not really going to do too
much except maybe in skill pk. WW will roll over people there with unlimited revengetail dmg up to 22k.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 01-20-2018 at 14:02.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2018, 23:49   #3
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
where do you see the pirate skills?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2018, 00:57   #4
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
where do you see the pirate skills?
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=766870&page=2

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 01-21-2018, 05:32   #5
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=766870&page=2
the upgrades for fire is rediculas draining touch goes off litteraly all the time with nado so there is no point in infinite mana.....

as per perfection for fire tao that's the worst of it all....tq gave 60 m attack per some levels but all other level upgrades in perfection -15 m def

Wtf? why give fire anything u just going to be taking it all back and more each ****en level at 120 perfection u get -1000 m def wtf

And the crit for fire is so low its useless aswell [core strike give 3 pct] lool it maybe go off 1/50 nado......
lol

I play a pir, ww, and fire. I hope I'm not bias but I must say with water new azure fire is litteraly the worst class now even arch with bow will be better than it.....nearly all players have atleast 38k-43k attack now and climbing each patch but fire will not get anything ****ty 60k hp and trash epic skill..

wonder if they will make epic bow lol
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2018, 17:15   #6
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
the upgrades for fire is rediculas draining touch goes off litteraly all the time with nado so there is no point in infinite mana.....

as per perfection for fire tao that's the worst of it all....tq gave 60 m attack per some levels but all other level upgrades in perfection -15 m def

Wtf? why give fire anything u just going to be taking it all back and more each ****en level at 120 perfection u get -1000 m def wtf

And the crit for fire is so low its useless aswell [core strike give 3 pct] lool it maybe go off 1/50 nado......
lol

I play a pir, ww, and fire. I hope I'm not bias but I must say with water new azure fire is litteraly the worst class now even arch with bow will be better than it.....nearly all players have atleast 38k-43k attack now and climbing each patch but fire will not get anything ****ty 60k hp and trash epic skill..

wonder if they will make epic bow lol
You make it sound worse than it is @ perfection. I'm at 144 atm and looking through the list they gain MAYBE 30 MDEF for every 60 mattack gained, sometimes its only 15. While for every PDEF you gain 60 everytime 60 Pattack is gained. So the scaling is 100% in the Fire taoist favor there. Not to mention SPGS increase the gap further for every point of Mattack you gain. Also, Draining touch does go off a lot, however, it's much better to go full 0 spirit with just a gourd and divest into more hp, then have the 0 mana rune activated this way you can go ham and spam both FOH & FireCircle with no care about your mana pots because they drain the mana super fast especially FOH. That was really the only downside to it.

Also, Core strike is the most OP **** for a fire. Even at lvl 3/8 "the 3% you were talking about" That's a free mstrike and nado hits every single time you never miss it. @ max perfection you have nearly a 10% chance for mstrike to pop with again no chance to miss so it goes off alot. This is why you can go full Mattack and not build Mstrike as its' pointless at this point in the game and rather just go super strong normal mattack which scales with your SPGS.

Which again, Mattack scaling with SPGS the new Blue rune is basically a Stig for fires. 7k from Foh x lets say 120% Mattack "thats with full 2 soc and running 4 STGS" that's over double that damage which is 15.4k before damage reduction which again, with perfection you come out with a LOT more attack than people gain in defense for Mattack.

Trust me dude, fires are good you just don't see a lot of high perfection ones. They are also the only counter to the maniac dance CTF meta that is going on, at least on my server. One strong fire can make all the difference. Fires weren't weak before this and it helps them fill their role of countering the maniac dance, also they put them back on top of archers again since dodge still hasn't got fixed towards that end so this will help with that. IDK what else you want really. They benefit most from jiang/perfection by far as long as your build isn't complete **** they've been working towards fixing them. You just need the stats and the gear to see them shine. A mediocre fire isn't going to be strong, but a Strong perfected fire is going to destroy.

Last edited by Returning; 01-21-2018 at 17:33.
Old 01-21-2018, 18:36   #7
sarakosta1

sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You make it sound worse than it is @ perfection. I'm at 144 atm and looking through the list they gain MAYBE 30 MDEF for every 60 mattack gained, sometimes its only 15. While for every PDEF you gain 60 everytime 60 Pattack is gained. So the scaling is 100% in the Fire taoist favor there. Not to mention SPGS increase the gap further for every point of Mattack you gain. Also, Draining touch does go off a lot, however, it's much better to go full 0 spirit with just a gourd and divest into more hp, then have the 0 mana rune activated this way you can go ham and spam both FOH & FireCircle with no care about your mana pots because they drain the mana super fast especially FOH. That was really the only downside to it.

Also, Core strike is the most OP **** for a fire. Even at lvl 3/8 "the 3% you were talking about" That's a free mstrike and nado hits every single time you never miss it. @ max perfection you have nearly a 10% chance for mstrike to pop with again no chance to miss so it goes off alot. This is why you can go full Mattack and not build Mstrike as its' pointless at this point in the game and rather just go super strong normal mattack which scales with your SPGS.

Which again, Mattack scaling with SPGS the new Blue rune is basically a Stig for fires. 7k from Foh x lets say 120% Mattack "thats with full 2 soc and running 4 STGS" that's over double that damage which is 15.4k before damage reduction which again, with perfection you come out with a LOT more attack than people gain in defense for Mattack.

Trust me dude, fires are good you just don't see a lot of high perfection ones. They are also the only counter to the maniac dance CTF meta that is going on, at least on my server. One strong fire can make all the difference. Fires weren't weak before this and it helps them fill their role of countering the maniac dance, also they put them back on top of archers again since dodge still hasn't got fixed towards that end so this will help with that. IDK what else you want really. They benefit most from jiang/perfection by far as long as your build isn't complete **** they've been working towards fixing them. You just need the stats and the gear to see them shine. A mediocre fire isn't going to be strong, but a Strong perfected fire is going to destroy.
returning can you plz give a me a good fire toist build ( gems , chi , jiang ... ) ?? and does fire have a chance in 1vs1 and team fights (survival) ??
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2018, 19:22   #8
KloacmrotSi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarakosta1 View Post
returning can you plz give a me a good fire toist build ( gems , chi , jiang ... ) ?? and does fire have a chance in 1vs1 and team fights (survival) ??
water/war/fire ...DW/war/fire best in either
don't go pure because fire met just as strong as pureskill fire

and to answer youre question no it does not anymelee char high perf will one hit full 49 pct bless with 48 pct stg and in any case assassin way better if u wana point win class.. most assasins 70k hp If u got +12 knifes
with +12 hossu, bag as fire u max maybe 61k hp or so.....

so if you go STG you will hit other decent chars around 7k but if king around 5/6k with full epic final m attack

if you go SPG as full +12 vs other melee type class u will do about 17k-18k maybe) my m attack 47k but die in one hit
if mag attack with stgs u will do nearly the same as final m attack Except on lower BP's u will hit very hard on lower bps

but if u wan my advice don't go fire, any DW who can combo u once time will kill u easy.
Old 01-21-2018, 19:37   #9
sarakosta1

sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
water/war/fire ...DW/war/fire best in either
don't go pure because fire met just as strong as pureskill fire

and to answer youre question no it does not anymelee char high perf will one hit full 49 pct bless with 48 pct stg and in any case assassin way better if u wana point win class.. most assasins 70k hp If u got +12 knifes
with +12 hossu, bag as fire u max maybe 61k hp or so.....

so if you go STG you will hit other decent chars around 7k but if king around 5/6k with full epic final m attack

if you go SPG as full +12 vs other melee type class u will do about 17k-18k maybe) my m attack 47k but die in one hit
if mag attack with stgs u will do nearly the same as final m attack Except on lower BP's u will hit very hard on lower bps

but if u wan my advice don't go fire, any DW who can combo u once time will kill u easy.
thx man , i will go windwalker then , i think it s strong and fun to play in pvp and pvp
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2018, 19:40   #10
KloacmrotSi

Quote:
Yes but we are discussing nothing because not all fires have enough SPGs and even if they did 60 m attack is nothing vs 60 p attack because all have SDGs, but for fires some only has a few spgs
well lets just compare it bro ur talking about 10 pct crit strike to maybe do 1/2 of someones hp MAYBE! that is a lot and I'm sure that is over exaturating..VS full +12 max perfection anything kill all one hit . extra 6450 p atk so tell me what would you rather spend thousands of dollars on

The reason why u don't see high perf ones is because the total payout isn't worth it compared to a DW assasin or WW war etc... I mean really what can fires really do anymore? they cant even win tourneys, cant pvp. have no support role [compared to water even zap water is better than fire]. cant kill bosses.
can fairly hunt now thanks to new fire circle but that's all!.
basicly archer with bow now but so useless cant even fly

even if they fix stupid epic skill, add 2 socket to hossu add -7 to it and 10k m attack with more hp
maybe just maybe then fire will be decent but hell as of now water beating fire is pathetic.

ps; if you've 648 perfection as fire ull get 8 pct core strike... but no matter if u have max m attack in game u wont kill anyone who is same as u. and if core strike used as stg [which is most likely] whats the point of doing double dmg to chars that u do 1/15 dmg to, pray they don't have pots ;p

Last edited by KloacmrotSi; 01-21-2018 at 20:02.
Old 01-21-2018, 19:58   #11
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarakosta1 View Post
The build I recommend everyone if they want to be competitive (IE not glass cannon) is this

For Jiang do Hp&IMM in both stages, Mattack in all the others.

Chi If you're under 400 bp, or want to also fight non **** tier kings go
BT/Hp/IMM/Mattack

Souls all p7 except boots leave p3 BT. You can pick between Mattack or Pdef Armor. Both have same imm its 700 defense vs 800 mattack either are good choices. The p7 head soul on the other hand is not a good choice at all its 2k def for 500 mattack so 100% use the pdef soul for helm.

Refineries

Headgear: HP or Block if you have over 60k up to you on that.
Bag: Penetration
BS: Mstrike because its the only option (no break this is an unfortunate overlook on TQS part i've tried bringing up a few times but to no avail).
Armor: IMM
Hossu: HP
Boots: IMM
Brac: BT

Now Assuming you don't get any chi ranks "though you should go for them" Your stats will be roughly in this area at +12 (Before perfection, Epic BS, and Wardrobe)
(Stats are with about 90-95 chi calculated in, so can go a bit higher)

45+ Mattack (add 8080 for lvl 324+ perf level)
48% Mstrike
105%+ BT
35% Penetration
14455 - 15155 Depending on your armor soul. (add 6480 for 324+ perf level)
Hp 60k+
Imm 200+ imm

^ Those are without ranks and can be higher w/o ranks and with ranks.

Gems up to you, I suggest 4-6 STG some prefer going 8-9. Each additional STG you use those is docking your overall mattack by 15% so keep that in mind.

So theory crafting here say you're max everything including chi just for mattack (using the mattack armor) you will have:

59,334 Mattack while still being able to survive because you'll have over 200 Imm and 60-70k HP.

I included everything in that calculation chi/phoenixrank/jiang/horse/armor/crop/cap/bag/brac/hossu/subclass/wardrobe/innerpower/ The only thing I left out was Epic bs bonus mattack as I couldn't find a 140 p7 +12 epic to look at but im guessing it pushing you over 60k mattack at a that point while still being able to survive.

This is the build I suggest, the only changes I would make is if you're a king fire "where are those" but that would to be switch the p3 boots over to mattack ones, and the break slots to final mattack and break on brac to pene. Other than that these builds are pretty close.

I hope this helps.

Old 01-21-2018, 20:04   #12
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
The reason why u don't see high perf ones is because the total payout isn't worth it compared to a DW assasin or WW war etc... I mean really what can fires really do anymore? they cant even win tourneys, cant pvp. have no support role [compared to water even zap water is better than fire]. cant kill bosses.
can fairly hunt now thanks to new fire circle but that's all!.
basicly archer with bow now but so useless cant even fly

even if they fix stupid epic skill, add 2 socket to hossu add -7 to it and 10k m attack with more hp
maybe just maybe then fire will be decent but hell as of now water beating fire is pathetic.
I just gave you the math above. Fires can wreck there just aren't many strong ones. Most strong fires are that ***** boy glass cannon build. And please, a Strong fire will **** on an archer guaranteed. Taoist have the 2nd highest imm in the game next to Shield users so they barely get crit. They can easily win tournaments, again if they are maxed out. No mediocre fires allowed they won't win, then again when does any mediocre account win elite pk?? If you see the fire above that I mentioned watch out, he'll **** on most chars especially with the yellow runes coming out. Fires hit so fast and 3 hits BB to XP skill for wind walker/dwar etc. 3 hits it is gone. Peace. The only thing I agree with you on is the hossu, they need to be allowed to 2 soc them and -7, other than that you're enormously underestimating the potential of the fire. Some of the stuff you said doesn't make sense as well, Physical class cannot reach 60k+ pattack nor even 50k. Also, im not sure if you knew this but fires attack vs monsters and bosses is buffed a lot Its like 300-500% now.

Last edited by Returning; 01-21-2018 at 20:09.
Old 01-21-2018, 20:12   #13
KloacmrotSi

Quote:
The build I recommend everyone if they want to be competitive (IE not glass cannon) is this

For Jiang do Hp&IMM in both stages, Mattack in all the others.

Chi If you're under 400 bp, or want to also fight non **** tier kings go
BT/Hp/IMM/Mattack

Souls all p7 except boots leave p3 BT. You can pick between Mattack or Pdef Armor. Both have same imm its 700 defense vs 800 mattack either are good choices. The p7 head soul on the other hand is not a good choice at all its 2k def for 500 mattack so 100% use the pdef soul for helm.

Refineries

Headgear: HP or Block if you have over 60k up to you on that.
Bag: Penetration
BS: Mstrike because its the only option (no break this is an unfortunate overlook on TQS part i've tried bringing up a few times but to no avail).
Armor: IMM
Hossu: HP
Boots: IMM
Brac: BT

Now Assuming you don't get any chi ranks "though you should go for them" Your stats will be roughly in this area at +12 (Before perfection, Epic BS, and Wardrobe)
(Stats are with about 90-95 chi calculated in, so can go a bit higher)

45+ Mattack (add 8080 for lvl 324+ perf level)
48% Mstrike
105%+ BT
35% Penetration
14455 - 15155 Depending on your armor soul. (add 6480 for 324+ perf level)
Hp 60k+
Imm 200+ imm

^ Those are without ranks and can be higher w/o ranks and with ranks.

Gems up to you, I suggest 4-6 STG some prefer going 8-9. Each additional STG you use those is docking your overall mattack by 15% so keep that in mind.

So theory crafting here say you're max everything including chi just for mattack (using the mattack armor) you will have:

59,334 Mattack while still being able to survive because you'll have over 200 Imm and 60-70k HP.

I included everything in that calculation chi/phoenixrank/jiang/horse/armor/crop/cap/bag/brac/hossu/subclass/wardrobe/innerpower/ The only thing I left out was Epic bs bonus mattack as I couldn't find a 140 p7 +12 epic to look at but im guessing it pushing you over 60k mattack at a that point while still being able to survive.

This is the build I suggest, the only changes I would make is if you're a king fire "where are those" but that would to be switch the p3 boots over to mattack ones, and the break slots to final mattack and break on brac to pene. Other than that these builds are pretty close.

I hope this helps.
why u doin that man... I mean really who has 60km attack that's unrealistic
for like 99.9 pct of players [excluding the.mofo 0.01]

your just saying max/unrealistic stuff and saying its strong well I must say this
go WW 50k attack. do bosses in 1.1 sec, kill anyone in one swipe see which is better ;p
Old 01-21-2018, 20:18   #14
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
why u doin that man... I mean really who has 60km attack that's unrealistic
for like 99.9 pct of players [excluding the.mofo 0.01]

your just saying max/unrealistic stuff and saying its strong well I must say this
go WW 50k attack. do bosses in 1.1 sec, kill anyone in one swipe see which is better ;p
I saying the max stats as he was interested. Just change classes if you're so negative about it. If you can't get geared enough stop complaining that's legit your problem. Get more gear, get better chi etc and improve. Fires ARE good, they're not a jack of all trades class but they're decent a bossing, good pvp, good pve. Are they perfect? No. Are they fun, strong, and easy as hell to use? Yes.

Can they win tournaments. Yep. Can they be in teams and be beneficial? Yes, if they go the right build such as Dwar-War-Fire.

Again, I still think there are small problems such as the hossu not being able to 2 soc or -7, as well as the break on BS refinery. These would improve the class as well but that's not what we got right now, what we do have is TQ since jiang has tilted the game in fires favor to try and make them better. If you can't see that then I'm sorry but this is 100% the truth.

Old 01-21-2018, 20:26   #15
KloacmrotSi

Quote:
I just gave you the math above. Fires can wreck there just aren't many strong ones. Most strong fires are that ***** boy glass cannon build. And please, a Strong fire will **** on an archer guaranteed. Taoist have the 2nd highest imm in the game next to Shield users so they barely get crit. They can easily win tournaments, again if they are maxed out. No mediocre fires allowed they won't win, then again when does any mediocre account win elite pk?? If you see the fire above that I mentioned watch out, he'll **** on most chars especially with the yellow runes coming out. Fires hit so fast and 3 hits BB to XP skill for wind walker/dwar etc. 3 hits it is gone. Peace. The only thing I agree with you on is the hossu, they need to be allowed to 2 soc them and -7, other than that you're enormously underestimating the potential of the fire. Some of the stuff you said doesn't make sense as well, Physical class cannot reach 60k+ pattack nor even 50k. Also, im not sure if you knew this but fires attack vs monsters and bosses is buffed a lot Its like 300-500% now.
I know I was just kidding but their are some with 44/45k attk this is way better than fire.. but because most fires have what? 80 pct spg? in order to take 2 hits.... 210 with 44k way stronger than that

Bt really hard to do too and if u 390-400 bp you are mostly fighting those who already get like 60 counter just from souls themselves.. I tried all of this stuff it is a waste... all of the tao stuff is all over the place that no matter what happens most of fires will have to redo jaing and chi once tq figures it out if they ever do [which i don't think will happen] :O

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: