Old 10-16-2017, 23:33   #1
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Expansion

http://co.99.com/news/2017-10-17/pat...n_update.shtml

(6) Perfection Upgrade: The effects of Perfection will be greatly upgraded.

um i thought that got cancelled? can RXIN please [RUMOR] or [CONFIRM] thanks

EDIT: [CONFIRMED] THAT IT IS NO LONGER CANCELLED

Last edited by Zenraiden; 10-16-2017 at 23:44.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2017, 23:50   #2
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
We are all doomed, time to quit.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2017, 23:56   #3
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
http://co.99.com/news/2017-08-17/tak..._system_.shtml

incase anyone wanted to know the new perfection stats
Old 10-16-2017, 23:57   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

I think it just relates to the event to increase perfection but not the old thing about adding physical attack and other effects in the perfection system

http://event.co.99.com/perfectionrank/
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 00:01   #5
Zenraiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

I think it just relates to the event to increase perfection but not the old thing about adding physical attack and other effects in the perfection system

incorrect, its confirmed that it is the old system that got cancelled. hence the [CONFIRM] and not [RUMOUR]
Old 10-17-2017, 00:03   #6
Syron1x

Quote:
Hello everyone =)

"The effects of perfection..."
It's definitely not the event.
Old 10-17-2017, 00:19   #7
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Yep **** this game, People quiting ill be one of them. It was unequal before but at least you had a small chance and could do different builds play STG set or w/e and try for points. Now its impossible like 10% x2 effect and 55k damage at max. Good luck with that ****ty p2w system. Complete and utter **** like BP only 5x worse because now you can't kill them at all and they will 1 shot you no matter what.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 00:22   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
incorrect, its confirmed that it is the old system that got cancelled. hence the [CONFIRM] and not [RUMOUR]
Gm told me it is not going to be the old one...At least not the way it was.. that it will be more "balanced." >.<
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 00:30   #9
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
no rumors here guyz

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 00:34   #10
Zenraiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
no rumors here guyz
pls men i have [CONFIRMED] tag
Old 10-17-2017, 00:35   #11
Syron1x

We all know what TQ understands when it comes to "balance"
Old 10-17-2017, 00:36   #12
!Yo!

!Yo! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello everyone =)

Gms didnt even know about the upgrade in this patch till i told them about it .. its the end of co as we know it!
!Yo! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 01:13   #13
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P Conquer Online. R.I.P Playerbase of Conquer Online. R.I.P Egypts Jobs (noone is going to buy Cps/Silver of them as everyone will quit)

Edit: currently at work plz confirm in the forums if the new perfection system is in the game once the servers go online.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 01:24   #14
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Impressed, twice

I was impressed when TQ cancelled the horrible perfection upgrade, now I am impressed they have the guts to add it anyway. Well, I guess that I shouldnt be suprised, after taking farmer gears without warning, I know they can and will do anything.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:36   #15
!Yo!

!Yo! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
I was impressed when TQ cancelled the horrible perfection upgrade, now I am impressed they have the guts to add it anyway. Well, I guess that I shouldnt be suprised, after taking farmer gears without warning, I know they can and will do anything.
The fact tq left it an hour b4 the main patch to announce is very gutsy indeed.. tq "we listen we care" motto has just flown through that window now
!Yo! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: