Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 20:36   #1
Serene1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Serene1 is on a distinguished road
Warehouse

I went to add another meteor in my warehouse and when I opened it up both the meteors I already had in my warehouse were no longer there. I had just put them in the warehouse only a few hours ago. Is it common place for items to just disappear from the warehouse? I only started this game yesterday so I apologize for my ignorance. Is there also a way to get my items back? I know they are rare items and cost a fair amount so I really need them back.
Serene1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 04:55   #2
smax_PT
N00bMod
 
smax_PT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,241
smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene1 View Post
I went to add another meteor in my warehouse and when I opened it up both the meteors I already had in my warehouse were no longer there. I had just put them in the warehouse only a few hours ago. Is it common place for items to just disappear from the warehouse? I only started this game yesterday so I apologize for my ignorance. Is there also a way to get my items back? I know they are rare items and cost a fair amount so I really need them back.
Since you are new, make sure you chek the same city whearehouse because, each one has it's own.... And they are not acess able from anywhere else.... As for items desapearing... No not commun at all first time I hear about that....
__________________
Server: GoldenApple
Character: smax
Class: Pure Monk
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2013, 01:11   #3
Elliot
Registered User
 
Elliot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 500
Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene1 View Post
I went to add another meteor in my warehouse and when I opened it up both the meteors I already had in my warehouse were no longer there. I had just put them in the warehouse only a few hours ago. Is it common place for items to just disappear from the warehouse? I only started this game yesterday so I apologize for my ignorance. Is there also a way to get my items back? I know they are rare items and cost a fair amount so I really need them back.
It would be better if you submit your case at https://account.91.com/ipadzf/EnMyAccountSubmit/Hack.aspx
The lost item team will check up on it for you and you’ll get a reply from them in 3 business days.
__________________
Quote:
Find me on Twitter
Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2013, 22:11   #4
do~the~dance
Registered User
 
do~the~dance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 287
do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
It would be better if you submit your case at https://account.91.com/ipadzf/EnMyAccountSubmit/Hack.aspx
The lost item team will check up on it for you and you’ll get a reply from them in 3 business days.
Hey Elliot
__________________
Faith - Honor - Ryee - Mayfaire - Fury/Ryee - Royalty - iPad
Cato - nub pure water
Astraia - nub water-warr-fire
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 00:28   #5
Elliot
Registered User
 
Elliot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 500
Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
Hey Elliot
__________________
Quote:
Find me on Twitter
Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:22.