Old 10-13-2012, 11:48   #1
MacSr

MacSr is on a distinguished road
Ripped off by update!

I need the help of a GM! i had an entire wharehouse vanish after the update. that wharehouse had lots of my gears in it. Including a pair of prayer beads that i spent a lot of time and MONEY ON! I have sent emails and gotten no response! This is so frustrating! PLEASE RETURN MY ITEMS!
MacSr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2012, 14:56   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
In your house?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2012, 15:24   #3
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSr View Post
I need the help of a GM! i had an entire wharehouse vanish after the update. that wharehouse had lots of my gears in it. Including a pair of prayer beads that i spent a lot of time and MONEY ON! I have sent emails and gotten no response! This is so frustrating! PLEASE RETURN MY ITEMS!
The maintenance happening right now should fix that ( or so we hope)
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2012, 15:35   #4
MacSr

Thank you smax I hope it fixes this also! Really enjoy this game, but when something like that happens it is frustrating.
Old 10-13-2012, 17:45   #5
MacSr

Had maintenance and nothing was fixed! Really?!
Old 10-14-2012, 01:43   #6
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
What's the current situation on people who have lost items in Auction House?
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2012, 05:30   #7
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
What's the current situation on people who have lost items in Auction House?
To be honest I'm not sure, the items will be back, they have to I had a blade in there worth atleast 250 bucks. Either way I recommend you guys to stay patient and do not get your hopes down, this issue is getting taken care of.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:49   #8
MacSr

Smax i appreciate you responding to us thank you for that, but where are the GM'S.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:46   #9
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
I demand NEW warehouses for everyone!
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2012, 20:35   #10
MacSr

Still no gears! Still no response! Can a GM please assist me?!
Old 10-26-2012, 20:42   #11
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
haha You think a GM will help you? I guess its worth a try.

So what did you lose? and do you have any proof? That is what they will ask you know?
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2012, 17:39   #12
MacSr

I Have screen shots and the fact that they are still listed in my guild arsenals! Funny they are still in arsenal but i can't access them!
Old 10-27-2012, 19:21   #13
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Still no gears! Still no response! Can a GM please assist me?!
I happen to be pretty sure those issues are on a fixing list.... Just contact support about that (try the live support when they are online) and hold on tight
Old 11-01-2012, 19:31   #14
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Sorry, I didn't see your post. For this problem you should contact our live support or just email iPad@conqueronline.com. For security reason, we need to know your character name and more details to help you solve it out. It's not a good idea to help you here.
Our Live support is avaiable via http://messenger.providesupport.com/...condychen.html

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: