Old 07-26-2012, 05:41   #1
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Conquer 2.01 Goes Live!

Greetings, CO fans!

The TQ team is excited to inform you that the latest version – CO 2.01 will be available for download on App Store from July 27th! CO 2.01 has slimmed down to less than 490M, which will give you a faster speed to download it, and brought in several new features and improvements. Please download CO 2.01 for a better gaming experience when it is available. In addition, to celebrate the release of version 2.01, we’ve also prepared a shopping rush event.

Highlights of Version 2.01

The whole App has slimmed down to less than 490M, giving you a faster download speed and sparing more storage for your other needs.
Push Notification is introduced.
Getting access to our up-to-date news, community events and customer service directly via the ‘Nexus’ button next to the map.
Some bugs have been fixed and the pirate maps (Gale Shallow & Sea of Death) are removed.
Celebration Event - Summer Shopping Rush
To celebrate the release of version 2.01, we’ve also prepared a shopping rush event. From July 28th to August 11th, all players can buy various types of items at a favorable price from Merchant Pakku (Twin City 436, 386)! Please stay tuned for our further notice!
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 07:08   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
2.01 lol wut?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 10:03   #3
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
Hey smax!

Checked the news post for the "sale" those aren't the sale prices are they? Cause if so, it isn't really a sale...Half off perm stones, now that's a sale! Not throwing in some study points and keeping the same price...
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 11:47   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
2.01 lol wut?
That's the official name of this iPad version... It wasnt me I swear
Old 07-26-2012, 11:48   #5
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosea View Post
Hey smax!

Checked the news post for the "sale" those aren't the sale prices are they? Cause if so, it isn't really a sale...Half off perm stones, now that's a sale! Not throwing in some study points and keeping the same price...
Yes those are the prices... Sorry but for someone that actually need to perm a few items this is the best way to do it since u get free study points...
Old 07-26-2012, 11:54   #6
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
That really isn't a sale...
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 17:59   #7
Geosea

I need to perm a few items too...but can't afford it, which is why I don't see it as a sale. Also, you know as well as I do that the dragon souls are way over priced in this sale....only one that comes close is the whirlpool armor. It is all a nice attempt but honestly I feel it makes tq look awful greedy...
Old 07-27-2012, 00:00   #8
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Thanks for posting this! Hope you can update asap and let us know any bug

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2012, 12:09   #9
ijathatake
St☆R

ijathatake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinx View Post
Theres alot of bugs on the equipment appearance and master pakko missing in action.. Hopefully you guys can fix it after the nxt maintenance...
Old 07-27-2012, 12:20   #10
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinx View Post
There's also no new banshee yet no fixed fast blade skill. The skills on the hotkey still slide off... There's nothing new really
Old 07-27-2012, 12:33   #11
smax_PT
N00bMod

Monk auras and shackle skill doesn't show... How are we supposed to know we used them?
Old 07-27-2012, 15:20   #12
Geosea

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
... There's nothing new really
Yea Colin nothing all that special about the update, sorry bud. I play on iPad 1 and the visuals are back, or close to back, to what they were before the pirate update but that's the only plus. Other than that, I've heard nothing but complaints since the update came out...

Also, I'll bring up the "sale" again...please don't insult us players. A lot of people have spent a lot of time and money on this game, we hear sale and we think a percentage off, not something as cheap as study points added in. And please check your in-game dragon soul prices...your "sale" prices are 2,3,4, or even 5 times the price in which they are sold for in game....

Old 07-27-2012, 16:11   #13
smax_PT
N00bMod

Every armor is black and every body small
Old 07-27-2012, 21:00   #14
KingOfGems

KingOfGems is on a distinguished road
So no skills show the animation of the skill...... Bad update
Class: Water-Warrior-Pirate
Also King

Fix this nonsense
KingOfGems is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 01:18   #15
expadaloco
Ninja

expadaloco is on a distinguished road
This update should have been more tested beore going life.

maps removed for saving space? Gale shallow and death sea. Yes the big maps are removed. The mini map is still in the update. For those who just like to train all is still available to get some descent exp after lvl 128. You are just wandering a bit in the dark

Note removing maps, next time also remove the functionalities to enter that map lol.

Colors of weapons are a bit odd, I lose lots of time thinking I pick up a super weapon while it's just normal.

Shopping rush I dont I suppose it will work when mr .shop is back on the map.

As earlier mentioned in thread Isaw the prices on the website, It's not very competative which ppl make buy stuff.

Eu quero tchu, eu quero tcha....
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: