Old 09-27-2011, 15:18   #1
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Danny

Got botjailed with that fake video

Danny^
http://www.xfire.com/video/4de244/
http://www.xfire.com/video/4de1f8/
http://www.xfire.com/video/4d2043/
http://www.xfire.com/video/4d2061/
[Speed hack-Editing file]
Old 09-27-2011, 15:25   #2
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post

Danny^
So it begins again... fake vids going to be everywhere soon.

****ing retarded server this is, seriously.

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 15:26   #3
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm on it. gimme a few minutes

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 15:36   #4
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
FINALLY !

Joking
He'll get release soon and Lezim will get slapped

Someone has to make a Poll : What's going to happen to Lezim ?
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 15:36   #5
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
person that did it, be afraid. you really should be. I'm coming after you.

Old 09-27-2011, 15:40   #6
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post

Danny^
Lmfao, even though manchester united played a draw this does make me laugh.

Funnier because my vids of him 2folding were denied before by the corrupt vidster clenk and after I mailed them to evelyin she said she would check it. Besides that the speedhacking is quite lol haha.

Oohwell the account is completely botted and everything on and gained is by botting, not like he lost money only like 10/12months of botting.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 15:40   #7
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
person that did it, be afraid. you really should be. I'm coming after you.
Prob Mithos
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 15:44   #8
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

matt I'm going to tell you this, if you are responsible for this I'm still going to come at you. Danny will be released shortly, and it is very apparent the videos are fake. Clenk is not biased, he knows to what extend things are possible.

I'm officially taking this further to other GM's that will personally have a look in it. And trust me when I say that if I do this, and trust me when I say I will, things look ugly for the guy that is faking these things. So for your sake, I hope you are not the one that made them. 90% of TQ is made out of robots that don't know much, the other 10% that actually does **** is in my contact list.

Old 09-27-2011, 15:47   #9
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
matt I'm going to tell you this, if you are responsible for this I'm still going to come at you. Danny will be released shortly, and it is very apparent the videos are fake. Clenk is not biased, he knows to what extend things are possible.

I'm officially taking this further to other GM's that will personally have a look in it. And trust me when I say that if I do this, and trust me when I say I will, things look ugly for the guy that is faking these things. So for your sake, I hope you are not the one that made them. 90% of TQ is made out of robots that don't know much, the other 10% that actually does **** is in my contact list.
Lol i cannot be arsed to make noobs like that I was busy recruiting people for this SGW's as you saw if you went to any sgw.

We had a great big a group and won all events teampk, teamskillpk, epk and won a few sgw's. And like I said before, danny isn't just disliked by me buy many cause of his "skills"

Search all you want xD
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 15:53   #10
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Lol i cannot be arsed to make noobs like that I was busy recruiting people for this SGW's as you saw if you went to any sgw.

We had a great big a group and won all events teampk, teamskillpk, epk and won a few sgw's. And like I said before, danny isn't just disliked by me buy many cause of his "skills"

Search all you want xD
Dimwit, its going to be funny when you're the last person left on this server playin all by yourself ;o
Old 09-27-2011, 15:56   #11
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

well if he says it wasn't him, I don't see any reason not to believe him.

it's just a note to whoever it was in the first place.

Old 09-27-2011, 16:02   #12
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Since people want to mention me by name.

Noticed the first two were fake, made a thread inside vidster group showing why its fake. Had 3 other vidsters and eveylin agree with my point of view inside the channel. Got new vidsters who didn't bother reading the thread, therefor it got approved and botjailed.

It will probably be overturned and cloud tell eveliyn to check my the thread inside the vidster group on forums in regards to the first two videos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 16:06   #13
Katsu

Katsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond repute
that happens when u whoop some1's ass

they start crying and make fake vids

further info http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=723586
Old 09-27-2011, 16:11   #14
SirConrack
Banned

Quote:
well if he says it wasn't him, I don't see any reason not to believe him.

it's just a note to whoever it was in the first place.
I'm not going to claim it was him without proof, however im skeptical about it.

Having said that, I don't trust anyone, but I feel he gives himself good cause not to be trusted
Old 09-27-2011, 16:11   #15
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Since people want to mention me by name.

Noticed the first two were fake, made a thread inside vidster group showing why its fake. Had 3 other vidsters and eveylin agree with my point of view inside the channel. Got new vidsters who didn't bother reading the thread, therefor it got approved and botjailed.

It will probably be overturned and cloud tell eveliyn to check my the thread inside the vidster group on forums in regards to the first two videos.
I will, thanks for popping by. And damn them rookies

but yea directly approached eve once I saw it. Taking it to hemp for starters now because it's the second time that guy, whoever it is, submitted them. If he won't act, I'll go directly to the higher ups.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: