Old 05-09-2011, 02:48   #1
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Battle_lord

http://fan.co.91.com/jteam/other/int...r_110505.shtml

I bet pwnicorn did this interview lol.. Every other sentence is "bot". Yes I agree that ALOT of players bot just to say owed but after 8 years of playing and over $17k spent in db codes you would come to realize that them aiming you and you paying for the gears to kill them are both equally wrong in its own way and at the end of the day it doesn't balance out. Also you don't have max BP image shows 368.

One thing I've come to realize is once you "finish" your main gears you wind up one way or another making a second set of gears for your alt character. So even when you do get full +12 -7 lvl 140 you still are grinding cps and leveling a character. Now I don't know you BATTLE and I'm not flaming. I'm just putting it out there it is what it is.

Yeah you look at my sig and call them noob gears but +7 -7 for classic is as hard as +12 -7 on 2.0 server. I'm just saving cps now til they give us Shopping Mall, + stone shopping rush, or even add +8's in lotto. All I'm saying BATTLE is after 8 years you have to have more to say than just that there are botters and you bulk. So if you have a forum account (and after 8yrs you should have made one) post more about your 8 year journey. I guess I'm just disappointed an 8yr vet don't have more to say than a player just starting.

Edit: And yes I do agree that TQ should do daily scans per server or even do a one random server per day to detect players botting. Totally remove mining, impose a limit of 3 account per email address (5 if the email buys dbs) or limit a maximum of 32 accounts per IP address and only a maximum of 16 accounts logged in per ip at any given time (some players do play at cafe's so they would have the same IP), give a player a warning if the scan exe is blocks/2nd warning 24hrs temp ban/3rd warning 72hrs temp ban/4th botjail and 24hr temp ban, add a image with random letters/numbers in order to login and pose a 1 minute delay to log back into the server if dc'ed/logged out, and the list of tiny improvements that really wouldn't effect honest players but cripple botters.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.

Last edited by Centora; 05-09-2011 at 02:57.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 03:29   #2
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Omg! Walls of text!

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 03:41   #3
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute

E_Nuff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 03:41   #4
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
naw bro, what if we farm chars legitly? a limit on how many accts made is ***, respect the non db buyers as well. maybe limit how many per ip, totaly cool. botters need to get stoped with 20+ damn chars at a time lol. but limited legit players who hapen to farm chars honestly is just messed up. to many ppl forget the guys who play for fun and have built farming gear to work on mains lol. 900 more wars in the next year hope to hit 140 :-p

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 03:42   #5
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rule View Post
Omg! Walls of text!

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 04:53   #6
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 05:42   #7
Kyp
bouncing..

Kyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
http://fan.co.91.com/jteam/other/int...r_110505.shtml

I bet pwnicorn did this interview lol.. Every other sentence is "bot". Yes I agree that ALOT of players bot just to say owed but after 8 years of playing and over $17k spent in db codes you would come to realize that them aiming you and you paying for the gears to kill them are both equally wrong in its own way and at the end of the day it doesn't balance out. Also you don't have max BP image shows 368.

One thing I've come to realize is once you "finish" your main gears you wind up one way or another making a second set of gears for your alt character. So even when you do get full +12 -7 lvl 140 you still are grinding cps and leveling a character. Now I don't know you BATTLE and I'm not flaming. I'm just putting it out there it is what it is.

Yeah you look at my sig and call them noob gears but +7 -7 for classic is as hard as +12 -7 on 2.0 server. I'm just saving cps now til they give us Shopping Mall, + stone shopping rush, or even add +8's in lotto. All I'm saying BATTLE is after 8 years you have to have more to say than just that there are botters and you bulk. So if you have a forum account (and after 8yrs you should have made one) post more about your 8 year journey. I guess I'm just disappointed an 8yr vet don't have more to say than a player just starting.

Edit: And yes I do agree that TQ should do daily scans per server or even do a one random server per day to detect players botting. Totally remove mining, impose a limit of 3 account per email address (5 if the email buys dbs) or limit a maximum of 32 accounts per IP address and only a maximum of 16 accounts logged in per ip at any given time (some players do play at cafe's so they would have the same IP), give a player a warning if the scan exe is blocks/2nd warning 24hrs temp ban/3rd warning 72hrs temp ban/4th botjail and 24hr temp ban, add a image with random letters/numbers in order to login and pose a 1 minute delay to log back into the server if dc'ed/logged out, and the list of tiny improvements that really wouldn't effect honest players but cripple botters.
bro +7 -7 on classic is nowhere near as hard as +12 -7 on 2.0 +8 talis can sell for up to 100 dbs each while on classic a +6 stone costs like 15 dbs...
pingKay - Water-War-Fire 130-130-133 Retired
NoRulez - Arch-Arch 131 Retired
NoRules - Water-Arch 130 Retired
----------------------------------------
Server:Liberty
Tulehu - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 130-130-132 (fully 2soc)Retired
CheaToN - Water-Warr-Tro 130-130-131 (fully 2soc)Retired
Kyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 06:20   #8
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
I have a hard time believing he's 54 years old.
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 07:15   #9
eiklahc
Banned

eiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesShudBeMe View Post
I have a hard time believing he's not a virgin.

Oh and why does his pics look like they where taken in the 70s.
eiklahc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 11:59   #10
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesShudBeMe View Post
Agreed

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 12:08   #11
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a hard time believing that Battle even took part in that interview, I think whoever conducted that interview just faked it for the CPs you get after submitting one in. I'm from that server and he doesn't speak like that(broken english).
Old 05-09-2011, 12:20   #12
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
i /facepalm over his english.

americans... tssh...
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 12:26   #13
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
I facepalm over the fact that his American

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 12:48   #14
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
I hate all of you and this isn't worth talking about.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 12:54   #15
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.xen View Post
i hate all of you and this isn't worth talking about.
qq
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: