Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 02:39   #376
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkLynx~ View Post
this is one of the most dumbest highjacked thread i have ever come across....and its actually cuz of the egy's. well everyone else isnt nice...but really guys..wats the pt to this? really?

other than post count ofc
Because its funny, you boring sack of ****.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:49   #377
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
All I can say is derp.

Stop assuming and look through what I write not what you want me to write. Nowhere I said it is alright to sexually associate with 10 years old girls because they have PMS at 10.

If I agreed on Muhammed marrying a girl when she was 10 n said the same, you may have been right on this, but I didn't.

I obviously stated she was 18, some may say 18 years old is still, I'd still reply with the "10 years old girls have PMS" and that was confirmed by a person who spent 1/4 of her life in SaudiArabia.

So don't tell me that just because I said that means I tolerate pedophilia. So in conclusion, she was over-grown.

Seriously, if you guys wanna troll me by pushing me through your stupidity, just tell me to walk away and I'll will. there's no reason to stay here anyway since this thread turned to ****.

Now since you're an idiot, you're still gonna believe this retarded idea that someone married a 6 years old child, was she 3 or 6? or 1? idiot.
Now I'm an idiot? Wow. Honestly, I do not believe I'm the one that says being a pedo and thinking girls at the age of 10 are fit to be bred. You refuse to answer MJ's question, as you've refused to answer other questions, or provide decent explanations. You're a pedo, Mohammad was a pedo, so you should just go away and re-think your life.

Your religion is a lie, you're a lie. I don't have to resort to petty pre-school styled "insults" to get my point across. When your intellect reaches higher than your average toaster oven, please, try again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:21   #378
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Now I'm an idiot? Wow. Honestly, I do not believe I'm the one that says being a pedo and thinking girls at the age of 10 are fit to be bred. You refuse to answer MJ's question, as you've refused to answer other questions, or provide decent explanations. You're a pedo, Mohammad was a pedo, so you should just go away and re-think your life.

Your religion is a lie, you're a lie. I don't have to resort to petty pre-school styled "insults" to get my point across. When your intellect reaches higher than your average toaster oven, please, try again.
You GO girl !!

p.s All religions are a lie, Trolololo
Old 01-13-2011, 12:01   #379
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
You GO girl !!

p.s All religions are a lie, Trolololo
Your avatar is annoying as fuck.
Old 01-13-2011, 15:58   #380
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattans Junk View Post
^ By passing the filter, infractions please.
Old 01-13-2011, 17:12   #381
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha, this is Sapphire. We all bypass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 01-13-2011, 18:10   #382
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Why did you reference a 10 year old? Answer that.
you're his idol, that's why.

Quote:
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattans Junk View Post
She's hawt tho. You wouldn't complain if it were one o those "cute azn" avatars. noop!

Quote:
Haha, this is Sapphire. We all bypass.
Yeah... BYPASS, not by pass. We bypass with correct grammar and spelling, certain present company excluded, of course.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
Old 01-13-2011, 20:49   #383
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Really? Grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
you're his idol, that's why.

this

She's hawt tho. You wouldn't complain if it were one o those "cute azn" avatars. noop!

Yeah... BYPASS, not by pass. We bypass with correct grammar and spelling, certain present company excluded, of course.
Yeah, cus I say "azn".... wtf? and no. I don't only like Asians you douche. That girl is just ugly and her face is annoying.
Old 01-14-2011, 00:14   #384
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Do you even know how trolling is done?

what was MJ's question? o_o

Man, I'm really offended by your post now. dammit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Why did you reference a 10 year old? Answer that.
Because it's what I've been told? o_o 10 years old is when girls grow at over there. Nothing more. Then again, I never stated it was right or ok to screw over a 10 years old girl LOL

derp derp derp, pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!!

troll on

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 01-14-2011 at 00:16.
Old 01-14-2011, 00:59   #385
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
simple things amuse simple people i suppose...with or without the insults.
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: