http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47D9-U8hn5I

ARBITER

AKAIH
[Tro-War-Tro] Retired
Torrii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2010, 09:09   #2
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
my cat is 19-20 years old which is pretty old for a cat. She skinny, fur is all notty as she cant clean herself very well. She sleeps non stop. And now since shes bascially deaf she meows like hell. If she sees you, ( not her, cause shes deaf ) she gets shocked and meows. Also she follows you non stop like a tag along kid at school
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2010, 09:12   #3
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
my cat is 19-20 years old which is pretty old for a cat. She skinny, fur is all notty as she cant clean herself very well. She sleeps non stop. And now since shes bascially deaf she meows like hell. If she sees you, ( not her, cause shes deaf ) she gets shocked and meows. Also she follows you non stop like a tag along kid at school
I think my cat's going to die young (4 years) -_- damn pancreatitis seems to not get cured no matter how much i keep him on a diet. he doesn't even meow as much as he used to.

However, playing this will make almost all cats look surprised (as long as they can hear it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV71mpbvl-g
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2010, 09:20   #4
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I think my cat's going to die young (4 years) -_- damn pancreatitis seems to not get cured no matter how much i keep him on a diet. he doesn't even meow as much as he used to.

However, playing this will make almost all cats look surprised (as long as they can hear it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV71mpbvl-g
i do like tht video, makes me smile. Alot of people i see in the comments in the past were like " zomg cats can talk english they understand blah blah" pft idiots.

sucks to hear about your cat.

Weird thing is, not that weird, is that i remember getting my cat when i was a baby !

Now let me explain. I listen to ricky gervais podcasts and he was talking to the other lads on it and he was basically saying to one of them "how cant you remember things when you were young like 6 and under ". Steve, one of the other lads on the podcast, was saying he could remember using the potty as a young baby/kid. But Karl couldnt remeber anything as a kid, like me.

Now i think this is weird as i have NO memory what so ever as a baby. only memory is of getting my cat and me and my cat are the same age ( 19-20 ). Weird how i can remember a memory when i was 1-2 years old but no other memory's intill am at least 9+.

wall of text sorrye.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:28   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i do like tht video, makes me smile. Alot of people i see in the comments in the past were like " zomg cats can talk english they understand blah blah" pft idiots.

sucks to hear about your cat.

Weird thing is, not that weird, is that i remember getting my cat when i was a baby !

Now let me explain. I listen to ricky gervais podcasts and he was talking to the other lads on it and he was basically saying to one of them "how cant you remember things when you were young like 6 and under ". Steve, one of the other lads on the podcast, was saying he could remember using the potty as a young baby/kid. But Karl couldnt remeber anything as a kid, like me.

Now i think this is weird as i have NO memory what so ever as a baby. only memory is of getting my cat and me and my cat are the same age ( 19-20 ). Weird how i can remember a memory when i was 1-2 years old but no other memory's intill am at least 9+.

wall of text sorrye.
That cat isn't really talking, i know, it's the summon mates / family call (according to how my cat reacts to hearing it).
I have memories as old as when i had only few months and escaped out of my bed (which had bars to keep me inside, sort of like a pan). I also remember getting my 1st ever cat, i was next to this castle that's near my house and mom and i found him, gave him some milk and he followed us home. Of course, that cat being smart... died of brain cancer later. Then i got his son as a pet, it used to eat a lot... died of stomach and liver cancer...
And many other memories i've had from childhood that apparently were not too important but i still remember them, while i have forgotten anything new i've learned (and seems i am incapable of learning new stuff too... cannot comprehend mathematics that i should of done in 4 years in only 1 year but oh well, no teacher to teach me).
Not to mention some events that i remember seem like Deja Vu... The funniest being that mass deja vu i think i've posted about, where my whole class remembered writing a lesson, but nothing to prove it, not even similar stuff in our notebooks.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 03-24-2010, 10:16   #6
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
That cat isn't really talking, i know, it's the summon mates / family call (according to how my cat reacts to hearing it).
I have memories as old as when i had only few months and escaped out of my bed (which had bars to keep me inside, sort of like a pan). I also remember getting my 1st ever cat, i was next to this castle that's near my house and mom and i found him, gave him some milk and he followed us home. Of course, that cat being smart... died of brain cancer later. Then i got his son as a pet, it used to eat a lot... died of stomach and liver cancer...
And many other memories i've had from childhood that apparently were not too important but i still remember them, while i have forgotten anything new i've learned (and seems i am incapable of learning new stuff too... cannot comprehend mathematics that i should of done in 4 years in only 1 year but oh well, no teacher to teach me).
Not to mention some events that i remember seem like Deja Vu... The funniest being that mass deja vu i think i've posted about, where my whole class remembered writing a lesson, but nothing to prove it, not even similar stuff in our notebooks.
I dont think you should be allowed cats, you seem to be bad luck to them

I remeber reading an article about deja vu, i get it alot, and ( dont hold this to me as i proabably aint remebering it correctly) but deju vu occurs as a result of your brain making new "wires" in your head but some cross and give you deju vu( thats a horrible summary lol )

I saw this video on tv about dog barks. Basically they put a speaker next to some dog food then released a dog from his handler and as the dog went to eat the food they played certain dog barks. All the barks sounded all the same really but the dog all reacted the same. The scientist found out that each bark meant something different like " I want to play " or " I am angry " or " get away from my food "

All the dogs reacted the same to each bark as the scientist played them. When they played the bark which meant " get away from my food " all the dogs wouldnt go near the food. It was amazing as all the barks sounded very similar yet to the dogs they meant complelty diffrent things.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:22   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I dont think you should be allowed cats, you seem to be bad luck to them

I remeber reading an article about deja vu, i get it alot, and ( dont hold this to me as i proabably aint remebering it correctly) but deju vu occurs as a result of your brain making new "wires" in your head but some cross and give you deju vu( thats a horrible summary lol )

I saw this video on tv about dog barks. Basically they put a speaker next to some dog food then released a dog from his handler and as the dog went to eat the food they played certain dog barks. All the barks sounded all the same really but the dog all reacted the same. The scientist found out that each bark meant something different like " I want to play " or " I am angry " or " get away from my food "

All the dogs reacted the same to each bark as the scientist played them. When they played the bark which meant " get away from my food " all the dogs wouldnt go near the food. It was amazing as all the barks sounded very similar yet to the dogs they meant complelty diffrent things.
Luck is determined by past action. But since past is at some point present, this means had i not made mistakes, i could of extended my cats' lives. (i don't mean 9 lives, i mean both cats lives).
It's all in what you acquire / lose. If you eat stuff that harms you, you end up with either cancer, food poisoning or deformed body.
If you wound yourself repeatedly you end up with cancer / other diseases.
So i doubt i have bad luck only at cats... each animal i've lost for a certain reason... but there was always another that just either came to me, was offered as a gift or i simply bought.
Where there's place, it will be filled.

And indeed while we humans barely notice it, each animal sound means a different word or sentence. In fact they use one sound as a whole sentence, which makes human speech get a disadvantage, as it requires higher amounts of energy just to say a phrase.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 03-24-2010, 10:31   #8
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Luck is determined by past action. But since past is at some point present, this means had i not made mistakes, i could of extended my cats' lives. (i don't mean 9 lives, i mean both cats lives).
It's all in what you acquire / lose. If you eat stuff that harms you, you end up with either cancer, food poisoning or deformed body.
If you wound yourself repeatedly you end up with cancer / other diseases.
So i doubt i have bad luck only at cats... each animal i've lost for a certain reason... but there was always another that just either came to me, was offered as a gift or i simply bought.
Where there's place, it will be filled.

And indeed while we humans barely notice it, each animal sound means a different word or sentence. In fact they use one sound as a whole sentence, which makes human speech get a disadvantage, as it requires higher amounts of energy just to say a phrase.
I was joking about you not being allowed to have cats and you come out with your nonsense again... " Luck is determined by past actions"....Am not going to rant on about your crazy thoughts like i did in the thread about dogs having conscienness or w.e but man you come out with utter "nothingness" at times.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:32   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I was joking about you not being allowed to have cats and you come out with your nonsense again... " Luck is determined by past actions"....Am not going to rant on about your crazy thoughts like i did in the thread about dogs having conscienness or w.e but man you come out with utter "nothingness" at times.
Idk how you think that isn't true though. If i plant a seed it grows, that's what i mean. If i remove the seed it doesn't. :S what's so nonsense about it? It was my fault they died. That's what i was saying.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 03-24-2010, 14:05   #10
Valkyrie
Q_Q

Valkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
Luck is dependent on past actions...lmao

Maybe perhaps if you fellas stop/minimize the daily amount of anime episodes you watch, then you won't be spouting crazy "philosophical" stuff. Luck is in no way dependent on past actions, it has alot to do with probability statistics, which unfortunately, many people are unaware of.

Lucky charm and trivial ****..lol
Old 03-24-2010, 14:27   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post

Maybe perhaps if you fellas stop/minimize the daily amount of anime episodes you watch, then you won't be spouting crazy "philosophical" stuff. Luck is in no way dependent on past actions, it has alot to do with probability statistics, which unfortunately, many people are unaware of.

You just said it has a lot to do with probability statistics.
But what do you base statistics on?
Don't you base it on what has happened in the past?
For example:
Someone has cancer, in order to give an accurate prediction about whether the person will die or not, you must study:
How many people with that type of cancer died because of it, what those that got the cancer did to cause it and then study the past of the subject. If the subject did something that the rest did, chances that they will die are greater.

But i just can't believe it's all random. As long as i can find a cause for why something happened / didn't happen, then i can't call it random or luck.

Also i was sure i would not pass the maths exam, no matter how hard i tried. Because i still have a deficiency in handling numbers.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 03-24-2010 at 14:34.
Old 03-25-2010, 13:13   #12
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
No because its dead.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:18   #13
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post

tyyyyyy

someone here who talks sense, deto talks such philosophical crap.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:44   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
tyyyyyy

someone here who talks sense, deto talks such philosophical crap.
i don't talk philosophical though, as i am not smart enough. I base it on what i observe from my own life. i don't know what you guys think, but for me free will is just an illusion. or maybe i am just a lower than human entity for not thinking without a base?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 03-26-2010, 06:49   #15
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
i don't talk philosophical though, as i am not smart enough. I base it on what i observe from my own life. i don't know what you guys think, but for me free will is just an illusion. or maybe i am just a lower than human entity for not thinking without a base?
your doing it again !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: