Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 21:17   #16
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
1. Which bulk form did you use.
2. How did you apply the codes and did you do it to the right character.
3. Is your character over level 50?
4. Usually there is a button next to arena that says claim cps. No actual NPC involved anymore.
TQ's site i used on codes, like i said ive been purchasing TQ point A and B for a week manage to purchase already around 300dbs, so i decided maybe go try bulk, so i did.. yet now i couldnt claim it, i dont have any "claim cps button" few bulker friend of mine said they meant maybe to give out after maint. im waitin on it.. if still cant they needa answer this suck service they give.

“Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

"Sometimes its better to tell a little lie than to deliver a painful truth"

Just because I often go on that doesnt mean Im dead

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
Old 03-04-2010, 21:20   #17
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
if you are online while you credit them to your account, you must dc/log off..then log back on, and the claim cps button will appear on the bottom of your screen right beside the arena button.
i tried that already but i got none of that "claim cps button"

“Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

"Sometimes its better to tell a little lie than to deliver a painful truth"

Just because I often go on that doesnt mean Im dead

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
Old 03-05-2010, 00:21   #18
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
HD nao, or PM me. Don't bother with this lot. That's not Paddington Bear under that overcoat, and it DEFINITELY is not candy they're offering....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: