Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 03:05   #1
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Any bulkers could kindly help?

Ive been purchasing dbs for a week now, now i decide to go on bulk but atm i couldnt claim my points, ive been to CP Admin where u usually claim ur points but the admin keep saying i dont have any points? Do Tq got prob on this thing atm? coz ive done loading my codes and even try to reload it back already system said its been used. Ive been wandering around hoping for some help.. could anyone do?

“Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

"Sometimes its better to tell a little lie than to deliver a painful truth"

Just because I often go on that doesnt mean Im dead

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
Old 03-04-2010, 03:14   #2
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Have yu checked your email and credited the codes? Made sure your clicking the right cp claim as in not As and make sure its B codes.

If you have got codes and have credited them did you make sure you credited them to the right account?

If youve not got codes and your still waiting for them grab helpdesk when its online and bug them a lil about it sometimes they can chase up the codes or whats holding up you getting them too

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mys†ic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Old 03-04-2010, 03:20   #3
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss~Led View Post
Have yu checked your email and credited the codes? Made sure your clicking the right cp claim as in not As and make sure its B codes.

If you have got codes and have credited them did you make sure you credited them to the right account?

If youve not got codes and your still waiting for them grab helpdesk when its online and bug them a lil about it sometimes they can chase up the codes or whats holding up you getting them too
all done, already re-put codes to make sure, the code been loaded but the problem is i couldnt get my TQ points on CP Admin. Loaded at right account.
I was wondering if they got some problem on it, they shud inform buyers so that wont leave us hanging and wondering why, somehow pissed about the service theyve given.

what time do helpdesk is on? btw i did send e-mail on helpdesk but they say theyll reply after 2days -.- was like wth?

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back

Last edited by guardiandraine; 03-04-2010 at 03:23.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:23   #4
Jerri~v.2.1
Gawh

Location: SUOMI PERKELE! Total post count on banned accounts: 27 153
Jerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond repute
This is what you get for funding TQ.
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;
NinjaAnanta ~ [Ninja-Ninja-Ninja][130-130-138][Potency: 301(315)]
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;

Old 03-04-2010, 03:24   #5
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
This is what you get for funding TQ.
lol?

Old 03-04-2010, 03:34   #6
tr|mmer
WeedMaster

tr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond reputetr|mmer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardiandraine View Post
lol?
u got tq'd
130-110 Ninja-Ninja (in priison)
im on uranus my brudda

The more people smoke herb, the more Babylon fall.
The harder the battle the sweet of jah victory.
Bob Marley

Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
If there was a Refund button I would click on it.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:07   #7
Trovian

Trovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond repute
I lol'd.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:42   #8
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Theres no issue that i know of. didnt bulk this morning but bought a pack and the claim cps button appeared for me to redeem without going to cp admin.

As for helpdesk. best bet would be when wow does maint?

Never able to catch em online lately

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mys†ic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Old 03-04-2010, 06:05   #9
Trovian

Trovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss~Led View Post
Theres no issue that i know of. didnt bulk this morning but bought a pack and the claim cps button appeared for me to redeem without going to cp admin.

As for helpdesk. best bet would be when wow does maint?

Never able to catch em online lately
Like Wednesdays 2-10AM GMT. That's your best bet.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:20   #10
SunStorms
His_Biatch

SunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
all done, already re-put codes to make sure, the code been loaded but the problem is i couldnt get my TQ points on CP Admin. Loaded at right account.
I was wondering if they got some problem on it, they shud inform buyers so that wont leave us hanging and wondering why, somehow pissed about the service theyve given.

what time do helpdesk is on? btw i did send e-mail on helpdesk but they say theyll reply after 2days -.- was like wth?
Have u tried closing the client and starting it again ?
Old 03-04-2010, 08:43   #11
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
if you are online while you credit them to your account, you must dc/log off..then log back on, and the claim cps button will appear on the bottom of your screen right beside the arena button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:58   #12
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ive been purchasing dbs for a week now, now i decide to go on bulk but atm i couldnt claim my points, ive been to CP Admin where u usually claim ur points but the admin keep saying i dont have any points? Do Tq got prob on this thing atm? coz ive done loading my codes and even try to reload it back already system said its been used. Ive been wandering around hoping for some help.. could anyone do?
YOU'VE BEEN TQ'D MOTHER****ER

lolololololololololol
Old 03-04-2010, 10:02   #13
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
troll?
Old 03-04-2010, 10:25   #14
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thats what you get for beeing stupid.

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

Old 03-04-2010, 10:44   #15
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
1. Which bulk form did you use.
2. How did you apply the codes and did you do it to the right character.
3. Is your character over level 50?
4. Usually there is a button next to arena that says claim cps. No actual NPC involved anymore.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: