Old 01-11-2008, 14:34   #1
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Anyone care to help?

k here's the thing.. my friend got prob about logging in his char.. his lvl 131 archer none rb, and its been a week since he cant log on.. first thought wrong pass, second might just type pass wrong yet he still cant log on.. anyone wanna try help me about this? i heard of few people from other server theyve encountered same problem but they got there char 3days - 1week.. anyone knows what really happens to this thing? coz theyve tried to forgot the pass yet tq didnt send the password to his email please help to those who cares...

“Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

"Sometimes its better to tell a little lie than to deliver a painful truth"

Just because I often go on that doesnt mean Im dead

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
guardiandraine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2008, 16:58   #2
o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o

o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud of
When I have forgotten mine the 1st time it took about a week.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 01:46   #3
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Been a week so, yet he still cant log on his char >.<

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
Old 01-12-2008, 05:01   #4
o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o

o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud of
He needs to send an email again stating when he sent the first and ask for more help. If he changed emails from the original they will not send it to him.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Old 01-12-2008, 05:56   #5
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

he doesnt change the email, yet the pass didnt sent unto him...he was hoping he could log on his char back.. =(

Old 01-12-2008, 13:37   #6
PurpleHayez
Banned

PurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PurpleHayez Send a message via Skype™ to PurpleHayez
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardiandraine View Post
he doesnt change the email, yet the pass didnt sent unto him...he was hoping he could log on his char back.. =(
Either he's shared with someone and they have changed pass,if not,then blame TQ lulz.
PurpleHayez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 21:19   #7
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

he didnt share with anyone, and he didnt change the pass, but he did try to send the pass to his email, yet tq didnt send the pass.. isnt wrong email add coz it says that the pass was send to his email, but when he check it, no passwords been sent..

Old 01-13-2008, 10:08   #8
o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o

service@conqueronline.com

Have him email here explaining what's going on. If he spams or is completely rude he will be ignored longer.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Old 01-13-2008, 18:09   #9
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

ok thanks alot xD

Old 01-16-2008, 18:42   #10
savk696

savk696 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
ok thanks alot xD
If hes email is hotmail, tell your friend to change the tq email into accepted, not into junk email.

frostmorn
water-trojan 110-126

Loving my baby Ishbel for ever!
savk696 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 20:37   #11
Crylic
Retired ~

Crylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond reputeCrylic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHayez View Post
Either he's shared with someone and they have changed pass,if not,then blame TQ lulz.
Blame TQ is easier, and most likely right ;[

Name : crylic21
Class : Trojan > Trojan > Trojan
Level : 130 - 130 - 129

Kylin 4 life or least till it splits ;p

... ***12472;***12519;***12471;***12517;....***12472;***12519;***12456;...
Crylic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 06:15   #12
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

Quote:
Originally Posted by savk696 View Post
If hes email is hotmail, tell your friend to change the tq email into accepted, not into junk email.
his using yahoomail and thanks for the advice

Old 01-17-2008, 06:17   #13
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crylic View Post
Blame TQ is easier, and most likely right ;[
;o meanie! :P must need to know the reason why can't log on (we need tq to explain about it)

Old 01-17-2008, 11:02   #14
Werner :D
lol wut

Werner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond reputeWerner :D has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
;o meanie! :P must need to know the reason why can't log on (we need tq to explain about it)
you cant log on cuz u wont tell any1 who u are
Werner :D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 19:16   #15
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werner :D View Post
you cant log on cuz u wont tell any1 who u are
does that matter?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: