Old 05-26-2020, 21:20   #61
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
What exactly do you use the SamsaraLotus for? I can't seem to figure it out.
The guy answered your question but figured a screenshot wouldn't hurt. Seems next one up is Nether Orchid but I've never gotten one.. even from an EPIC bounty hall ninja mission
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lotus.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	151421  

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2020, 14:17   #62
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
You're talking about Dash which is only 1.25 dmg while a crit is 1.5 dmg - End of the day it's going to come down to your situation, skill, BP etc. but a trojan and ninja on the same playing field / skill ninja would win. Bonepulse is more situational than deaths'sigh and less damage in a sense because it's not either of these skills that will kill you its the melee AFTER the effect starts.
Gonna behonest lighting Kylin is pretty ****ty- the dmg is weak.. yes it doesnt' cost you anything to cast it but it does not stun the enemy much but you end up standing still per zap leaving you open for attacks.
1.25 is still a really strong modifier, if you hitting 60k you get an extra 15k dmg. That 1 hits most characters that arent water/sins/people with really high anima. Since you cant protect against it you just get 1 shot most of the time it goes off unless you have torts, thats strong. Bonepulse is the perfect way to kill any tort character, 14 percent+12 percent tort breaker means you effectively have only 4 torts in as a tank. Trying surviving as a water with only 4 torts, its not easy lol. Lightning kylin damage is ****ty sure, but it basically means any ranged character against a ninja loses unless their zap/knife melee does more damage than the ninjas lightning kylin. Considering ninja is a melee class I think its unbalanced to have such an advantage over ranged characters for 0 cost and 0 cd.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2020, 04:58   #63
brucelee112

brucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
I dont think ninja>tro but ninja got some good ****, w.e it is that gives them that crit that immunity doesnt protect against is complete bull****. When bonepulse becomes available to people it will 1 shot waters just like tro melee. Those and the zap that has no cost could use some work to make more balanced for sure.
Oh, don't rely on bonepulse. After spending over 300kcps to get it, we find out that its a complete joke. The bonepluse does not stack with the tortsmasher. Once activated, you're still do the same damage as if you didnt have a bonepluse. There's no difference in it. TQ asked us to make a video for it but f*ck them. They release an update on ninja and not knowing **** about their own system. No one got the time to be explaining to these chinese idiots about how stupid this update is and how much bugs there are for most of the skills that they release. Bonepulse is a complete joke. Everyone think once you have it and active it, it should be like trojan dagger, 1hitting everything. Guess what, thats not the outcome. You wont 1hit **** with melee even if you had bonepluse.

35k P-Attack

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 Beads
+12 Ring
+12 Frock
+12 Fan
+12 MonkHeadBand
+12 Tower
+12 Crop
+12 Necky
+12 steed
+12 Boot

Mount Armor: Elephant/Cloud

BP:382

-1 MG

VietNamese For Life

#QUITTED
brucelee112 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2020, 05:20   #64
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
that was GM answer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee112 View Post
Oh, don't rely on bonepulse. After spending over 300kcps to get it, we find out that its a complete joke. The bonepluse does not stack with the tortsmasher. Once activated, you're still do the same damage as if you didnt have a bonepluse. There's no difference in it. TQ asked us to make a video for it but f*ck them. They release an update on ninja and not knowing **** about their own system. No one got the time to be explaining to these chinese idiots about how stupid this update is and how much bugs there are for most of the skills that they release. Bonepulse is a complete joke. Everyone think once you have it and active it, it should be like trojan dagger, 1hitting everything. Guess what, thats not the outcome. You wont 1hit **** with melee even if you had bonepluse.
question about ninja skill. the blodyline skill "bone pulse" at level 4 inflict 250% damage and ignore 14% of target TORTOISE GEM: the question is : IF the caster equipe also the rare rune tortoise breaker (fixed); the damage ignore 26% tortoise (14 for sigil + 12 for rune); or only the higher value (14 )????? ty

GM-Joie's reply(2020/4/28 22:10:57):
Hi, after confirmation, there will be the effect of 12% plus 14% for a total of 26%. Thanks.

are u sure?
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server

Last edited by USER1_74; 05-28-2020 at 05:23.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2020, 13:15   #65
anotherone

anotherone is on a distinguished road
Smile Give me some salt

Quote:
The saltiness is unreal
anotherone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2020, 20:21   #66
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Honestly even though it sucks that you and others had to waste a bunch of cps to find that out im glad bonepulse doesnt stack with tort smasher. I already think tort smasher is dumb, doubling its damage reduction would be even worse.

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
Old 05-29-2020, 03:05   #67
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Just make the video?? You expecting anywhere near perfect? Raging on the forums wont get anything fixed.. Clearly you care about the game you spent how much money? but not going to make the video to get the thing you raging about fixed?

Quote:
Honestly even though it sucks that you and others had to waste a bunch of cps to find that out im glad bonepulse doesnt stack with tort smasher. I already think tort smasher is dumb, doubling its damage reduction would be even worse.
Are you one of those people who thinks sitting in STG's and not dying is skillful? can almost hear your stg's hitting the keyboard

Quote:
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:

Last edited by cuZz; 05-29-2020 at 03:30.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:22   #68
Akbar

Akbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond repute
Thank goodness it doesn't stack. How broken it would have been. Honestly what a good marketing ploy. Make people think its broken to spend 300k cps to find out that it is literally broken hahaha
Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2020, 12:41   #69
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbar View Post
Thank goodness it doesn't stack. How broken it would have been. Honestly what a good marketing ploy. Make people think its broken to spend 300k cps to find out that it is literally broken hahaha
Wouldn't be broken at all? - Enough being said that STG's make chars super hard to kill - on top of HP buffs and AZ shields and iron walls etc... You then have to land a melee AND bone pulse go off, then you have 10 seconds of ignoring 6STGs ( with max tort smasher and bone pulse )... if you're getting melee'd that much then pretty sure you losing anyway?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 05-30-2020, 00:10   #70
HEARMERAWR!!

Quote:
Are you one of those people who thinks sitting in STG's and not dying is skillful? can almost hear your stg's hitting the keyboard
I don't sitting with stgs and not dying is skillful, but I also don't think that hitting 1 melee should make you kill a tank every time unless they got an rng reflect to save themselves. Melee is easy to land, if you think 1 melee should kill a tank then either you struggle to melee or you don't appreciate tank and damage balance.

edit: thought I would throw in, I have 1 character with torts and its a water. The rest of my accounts, including a monk are full spg/sdg

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.

Last edited by HEARMERAWR!!; 05-30-2020 at 23:19.
Old 06-01-2020, 15:01   #71
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Made in China. Nuff said.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2020, 02:29   #72
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
I don't sitting with stgs and not dying is skillful, but I also don't think that hitting 1 melee should make you kill a tank every time unless they got an rng reflect to save themselves. Melee is easy to land, if you think 1 melee should kill a tank then either you struggle to melee or you don't appreciate tank and damage balance.

edit: thought I would throw in, I have 1 character with torts and its a water. The rest of my accounts, including a monk are full spg/sdg

I can't even remember the last time I've gotten melee'd i tend to not stand still and keep moving using skills. sure there are times i get wwk'd and melee'd but just standing still or get getting hit with hercs or zaps melee? Nah.

As for tank vs damage balance.... Clearly their is an imbalance hence why STG smasher was introduced to get rid of people who sit in STG's either support players or even just STG noobs... Does that stop it all together? Of course not they are still hard to kill when taking away 2stg's *( more so on non Taoist stg wearers) But the fact that you have to get melee'd AND this skill go off and then have 10s to land skills while ignoring some more stg's not over powered imo.. But of course everyone has different experiences in the game because of their skill level / ping but if you're constantly getting melee'd then it's probably game over anyway?

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by cuZz; 06-02-2020 at 02:35.
Old 06-02-2020, 16:38   #73
HEARMERAWR!!

Quote:
I can't even remember the last time I've gotten melee'd i tend to not stand still and keep moving using skills. sure there are times i get wwk'd and melee'd but just standing still or get getting hit with hercs or zaps melee? Nah.

As for tank vs damage balance.... Clearly their is an imbalance hence why STG smasher was introduced to get rid of people who sit in STG's either support players or even just STG noobs... Does that stop it all together? Of course not they are still hard to kill when taking away 2stg's *( more so on non Taoist stg wearers) But the fact that you have to get melee'd AND this skill go off and then have 10s to land skills while ignoring some more stg's not over powered imo.. But of course everyone has different experiences in the game because of their skill level / ping but if you're constantly getting melee'd then it's probably game over anyway?
If you can't remember the last time you got melee'd then you are playing against players who either don't know how to melee or have bad ping. Melee is easy to land for most classes, and if your opponents cant hit it more often that means they are bad rather than you are good.

I think ranged classes using torts to get points were OP, but for pure tanks i think its a bit harsh cause they give up most/all offensive stats and then a rune comes out that makes them easy to kill for a high attack account. That's my opinion, obviously you disagree but we'll just to have to agree to disagree there.

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.

Last edited by HEARMERAWR!!; 06-02-2020 at 16:42.
Old 06-03-2020, 06:42   #74
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Never said I was good? just said I can't even remember last time I was melee'd on my own server or doing arenas vs plenty of trojans who are trying to melee - But melee easy to land? Kinda sounds like you're the one facing bads / lags? if you're meleeing everyone? My ping use to be 50 and now its about 100-200, when sitting at 50 ping I could out maneuver people easily just on ping.. as for skill level? When the game was actually skilled and people rated top Fb/Sser's I was rank #3 world wide years ago, not that it matters

Also seems like we're agreeing? I said players who sit in STG are noobs and exactly why STG Smasher was made? to fix the -OP- problem As for tanks considering most teams at events bring 2-3 tanks not just a 1v1 vs a tank seems kinda fair to add ways to kill those tanks and obviously this wont make monks 1 hit - Taoist have it worse because not being full -7 but taos have have hp/immunity to make up for that which would still make them all to kill with in 10s of reducing more STG's - it's not like if someone isn't STG they are 1 hit.. You're 1 hit crit or 2x Unless your char sucks then it's kinda a moot point.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 06-03-2020, 13:26   #75
HEARMERAWR!!

Quote:
Never said I was good? just said I can't even remember last time I was melee'd on my own server or doing arenas vs plenty of trojans who are trying to melee - But melee easy to land? Kinda sounds like you're the one facing bads / lags? if you're meleeing everyone? My ping use to be 50 and now its about 100-200, when sitting at 50 ping I could out maneuver people easily just on ping.. as for skill level? When the game was actually skilled and people rated top Fb/Sser's I was rank #3 world wide years ago, not that it matters

Also seems like we're agreeing? I said players who sit in STG are noobs and exactly why STG Smasher was made? to fix the -OP- problem As for tanks considering most teams at events bring 2-3 tanks not just a 1v1 vs a tank seems kinda fair to add ways to kill those tanks and obviously this wont make monks 1 hit - Taoist have it worse because not being full -7 but taos have have hp/immunity to make up for that which would still make them all to kill with in 10s of reducing more STG's - it's not like if someone isn't STG they are 1 hit.. You're 1 hit crit or 2x Unless your char sucks then it's kinda a moot point.
I agree that tort smasher is good against stg point characters, but hurts tanks more than I think is necessary, they die to easily now imo. Idc about how good you are at ss really thats irrelevant to what I'm saying, if tros arent herc meleeing you with super cyclone they just dont know how to play it plain and simple. I know of more than a few people who can play and melee quite frequently, if you have better ping it might be harder but you're still gonna get hit by them at some point. That's why I don't think melees should be a guaranteed kill every time. I've faced people of various skill levels and ping and in the end I can melee them all if I'm on a monk/pirate.

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: