Old 05-10-2020, 12:10   #46
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Got a question.
As ninja, what do you guys think about this built: P-atk - Hp - Imun - Final.Patk?
I caught a full final.P-atk and going after 3 more. I already changed the jiang's stages 4 and 8 to final. I was on Antibt but I wanted to make a change.
From what I calculated I am going to be ( I am now 54.5k atk) like close to 16k final.patk. Ty
Remember the Universal shield rune is out there before you make a drastic change.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2020, 12:45   #47
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Remember the Universal shield rune is out there before you make a drastic change.
Yeah I kno' that but I wanted to gain some more attack...and from the 4-8 stages that was my idea: final-patk. I can't go for Strike atm cuz I dont have anything that benefits me to go full strike. Plus I need to work on those bloody animas =_= for bp. Break is already countered by Barier....mehh...

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2020, 13:37   #48
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah I kno' that but I wanted to gain some more attack...and from the 4-8 stages that was my idea: final-patk. I can't go for Strike atm cuz I dont have anything that benefits me to go full strike. Plus I need to work on those bloody animas =_= for bp. Break is already countered by Barier....mehh...
Tactic Strike goes a long way to correcting the barrier issue.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2020, 01:55   #49
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Yođń! View Post
Has anyone bought an advanced sigil pack from anniversary store.. wondering what the real odds are of getting a bloodline sigil from it for 3800 cps. i would be mad paying 3800 cps just to get a regular one.
I just bought 2 of them and got 2 regular sigil i do not recommend buying these packs..

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2020, 17:42   #50
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
You seriously need to nerf the Lightning Kylin Sigil because that sigil isn't consuming any stamina nor mana at all and it doesnt have a cooldown. Its basically a hack.

It activates faster than fire tao's tornado and it hurts more than a beating.
agree 100 percent, but i think it just needs a cooldown not a stamina cost or mana cost. Mana costs are laughable because of healer so that will do nothing and stam cost sounds good until you realize with higher perf and getting light of stamina 100x in a match so its basically still a zap. Give it a cooldown please TQ otherwise its just gonna be another tort point build, there are enough of those in the game.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2020, 12:08   #51
brucelee112

brucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond repute
This new ninja update is a scam. Spent over 230kcps on those AdvancedSigilBox just to end up getting the regular skills and yet no Bone pulse. The only bloodline skill I received was the paper dance one.... 230kcps for just 1 bloodline skill??? 2k USD just for a ****ing skill? TQ you can go suck a d1ck lol.... What's the point of calling it the AdvancedSigilBox when you're only getting what the regular Sigilbox would've given you. Don't need to be a genius to figure out that if you spend 450cp, you'll legit will get all the skills you need but the bloodline ones vs spending 3800cp on an Advancedbox that has 1 percent in getting a bloodline skill.

The number of tickets that was sent to the GM's about this, and their response was " It's all luck, please continue to try your luck." I highly recommend not going ninja at all because the amount of cps you need just to get the skills is ****ing crazy. Trojan was not like that. Besides Trojan is still more OP than a ninja. Rampage+Bloodtide= OP, while Ninja blue runes are ****ing trash and a waste of money to even fix it.

People like Bangroc, HamadBiceps get the special treatment from TQ. They receive the bone pluse free or for whatever amount TQ sells it to them for. So if anyone here wants to go ninja, make sure you kiss TQ ass well, if not you ain't getting **** from them.

35k P-Attack

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 Beads
+12 Ring
+12 Frock
+12 Fan
+12 MonkHeadBand
+12 Tower
+12 Crop
+12 Necky
+12 steed
+12 Boot

Mount Armor: Elephant/Cloud

BP:382

-1 MG

VietNamese For Life

#QUITTED

Last edited by brucelee112; 05-21-2020 at 12:26.
brucelee112 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2020, 12:26   #52
brucelee112

brucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Greetings, heroes!

The Inspired Ninjas expansion will be released on April 21st, please let us know your ideas about it here then. You can see the information about it here:
https://coevent.99.com/inspiredhero/
Here's a video of myself opening up 60k worth of the AdvancedSigilBox just to receive the same skills over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjaLnCSzWnU&feature=youtu.be

35k P-Attack

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 Beads
+12 Ring
+12 Frock
+12 Fan
+12 MonkHeadBand
+12 Tower
+12 Crop
+12 Necky
+12 steed
+12 Boot

-1 MG

VietNamese For Life

#QUITTED
Old 05-21-2020, 12:52   #53
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee112 View Post
This new ninja update is a scam. Spent over 230kcps on those AdvancedSigilBox just to end up getting the regular skills and yet no Bone pulse. The only bloodline skill I received was the paper dance one.... 230kcps for just 1 bloodline skill??? 2k USD just for a ****ing skill? TQ you can go suck a d1ck lol.... What's the point of calling it the AdvancedSigilBox when you're only getting what the regular Sigilbox would've given you. Don't need to be a genius to figure out that if you spend 450cp, you'll legit will get all the skills you need but the bloodline ones vs spending 3800cp on an Advancedbox that has 1 percent in getting a bloodline skill.

The number of tickets that was sent to the GM's about this, and their response was " It's all luck, please continue to try your luck." I highly recommend not going ninja at all because the amount of cps you need just to get the skills is ****ing crazy. Trojan was not like that. Besides Trojan is still more OP than a ninja. Rampage+Bloodtide= OP, while Ninja blue runes are ****ing trash and a waste of money to even fix it.

People like Bangroc, HamadBiceps get the special treatment from TQ. They receive the bone pluse free or for whatever amount TQ sells it to them for. So if anyone here wants to go ninja, make sure you kiss TQ ass well, if not you ain't getting **** from them.
Couldn't agree more. People still think that nin > tro
Anyway sorry for ur loss.
Let me say that the red rune is also a freaking joke. It doesn't even work. roflmao

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 05-21-2020 at 12:57.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:00   #54
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee112 View Post

special treatment eh?
Old 05-22-2020, 11:05   #55
brucelee112

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
special treatment eh?
Did I stutter? Better shut yo ugly ass up before Hong take your wife from you.

35k P-Attack

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 Beads
+12 Ring
+12 Frock
+12 Fan
+12 MonkHeadBand
+12 Tower
+12 Crop
+12 Necky
+12 steed
+12 Boot

-1 MG

VietNamese For Life

#QUITTED
Old 05-25-2020, 02:38   #56
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
What exactly do you use the SamsaraLotus for? I can't seem to figure it out.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2020, 08:04   #57
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
What exactly do you use the SamsaraLotus for? I can't seem to figure it out.
For boosting ur aptitude after 300 score.

Old 05-26-2020, 01:15   #58
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For boosting ur aptitude after 300 score.
Ah cool, thanks.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2020, 17:28   #59
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Couldn't agree more. People still think that nin > tro
Anyway sorry for ur loss.
Let me say that the red rune is also a freaking joke. It doesn't even work. roflmao
I dont think ninja>tro but ninja got some good ****, w.e it is that gives them that crit that immunity doesnt protect against is complete bull****. When bonepulse becomes available to people it will 1 shot waters just like tro melee. Those and the zap that has no cost could use some work to make more balanced for sure.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2020, 21:16   #60
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
I dont think ninja>tro but ninja got some good ****, w.e it is that gives them that crit that immunity doesnt protect against is complete bull****. When bonepulse becomes available to people it will 1 shot waters just like tro melee. Those and the zap that has no cost could use some work to make more balanced for sure.

You're talking about Dash which is only 1.25 dmg while a crit is 1.5 dmg - End of the day it's going to come down to your situation, skill, BP etc. but a trojan and ninja on the same playing field / skill ninja would win. Bonepulse is more situational than deaths'sigh and less damage in a sense because it's not either of these skills that will kill you its the melee AFTER the effect starts.
Gonna behonest lighting Kylin is pretty ****ty- the dmg is weak.. yes it doesnt' cost you anything to cast it but it does not stun the enemy much but you end up standing still per zap leaving you open for attacks.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: