Old 01-21-2018, 20:55   #16
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed

Fire is good but maybe not for Main char.
I have mofo build for my fire (no def)
Jang only strike and matt.
Is true that after perfection u can use only the perfection strike but since u die in 1 hit (as spg) better go full offensive. (And im lazy to reroll)
My fire have 51,2k mag att and 204 strike and its fun ti play (hp under 50k)
I recently reincarnated troian-warrior-fire
And im happy
Cyclone for chasm and some other situation its endless
And during pvp iron shirt can save tu ass
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2018, 21:08   #17
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
I know I was just kidding but their are some with 44/45k attk this is way better than fire.. but because most fires have what? 80 pct spg? in order to take 2 hits.... 210 with 44k way stronger than that

Bt really hard to do too and if u 390-400 bp you are mostly fighting those who already get like 60 counter just from souls themselves.. I tried all of this stuff it is a waste... all of the tao stuff is all over the place that no matter what happens most of fires will have to redo jaing and chi once tq figures it out if they ever do [which i don't think will happen] :O
That's why I recommended BT in chi, with rank that puts you around 125 which will BT anyone with just base p7 souls "they only give 21% without refineries". Some may put on a necky soul, and kings may run stage 1 anti if they don't do mdef. Which puts them at the 60% you're talking about, "for chars w/o shield". Even so, that's still 50+% BT and if you really want to you can do 1 stage of jiang which puts you around 80% BT. Yeah, most fire players run Full STG. Again, I don't agree with that they can run 4-6 and be just great. It's all on what the player wants to do etc but as long as you build right and have the gear to back it up you can stay in there and do some damage.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2018, 23:57   #18
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
not sure if anyone has pointed this out, but for a monk to get that shield they need 2 beads so they cannot have a shield equipped
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2018, 00:28   #19
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

That water skill is scary! O.O

In the video she has only 13k life, no? .O and she hits for 16k with a bs >.<

Something must be wrong too with skill description or they tested with different
values cuz 13,437 x 0.4 x 1.3 is just 6,987 damage so dunno how she can hit for 16k something >.<

It would be nice to see the stats of the characters in English =.=
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2018, 00:49   #20
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

In the video she has only 13k life, no? .O and she hits for 16k with a bs >.<

Something must be wrong too with skill description or they tested with different
values cuz 13,437 x 0.4 x 1.3 is just 6,987 damage so dunno how she can hit for 16k something >.<

It would be nice to see the stats of the characters in English =.=
From what I could see it seems like they switched it from 40% max to 80% max. The slider says "80%" which brings the actual calculation like this:

13437x .8 x 1.5 = 16,124.4 + 201 = 16,325.4 (1 damage over what is shown)

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 01-22-2018, 06:02   #21
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
i beleive fires will benefit most from this

but hear me out

with warriors becoming strongly in the meta as XP skill blockers
whilst they can be tanky and use an xp skill that makes them unkillable

FIRES will be able to deal damage to them easily and will become a want in teams

fires become meta
thats probably the biggest benefit

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2018, 08:13   #22
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
I think fires and warriors benefit the most. =)

Since hearing about the trojan runes, I'd like to level up Pheonix. Does anyone know the best place to level it ?
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2018, 14:03   #23
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
I'd like to level up Pheonix. Does anyone know the best place to level it ?
Hello akasha =)

I used to level Phoenix on the gate of the GW castle... Maybe with new maps there are other good places, but dunno >.<
Sake - Most noob
Old 01-22-2018, 14:59   #24
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Hello everyone =)

lol
Old 01-22-2018, 15:10   #25
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello akasha =)

I used to level Phoenix on the gate of the GW castle... Maybe with new maps there are other good places, but dunno >.<
Yeah i went to guild war area and the doors were all open.. I think they auto stay open now until the war :/
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
Old 01-22-2018, 15:22   #26
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I included everything in that calculation chi/phoenixrank/jiang/horse/armor/crop/cap/bag/brac/hossu/subclass/wardrobe/innerpower/ The only thing I left out was Epic bs bonus mattack as I couldn't find a 140 p7 +12 epic
Hello Returning =)

Probably full attribute points too and here is stats for epic bs ^_^
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Epic BS.png
Views:	91
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	151267  
Sake - Most noob
Old 01-22-2018, 15:36   #27
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Yeah i went to guild war area and the doors were all open.. I think they auto stay open now until the war :/
Hmm you can still train it even with open doors... You have to hit the wall where the door connects
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nix 3.png
Views:	61
Size:	285.1 KB
ID:	151268  
Sake - Most noob
Old 01-22-2018, 19:25   #28
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Skill description for fire's blue rune doesn't match its video either =.=

"Each more target injured by Fire of Hell will afford 3000 addition damages (up to 7000 additional damage); each target injured by Flame Lotus will afford 10000 additional damages."

Video just shows +1800 damage *sigh*
Sake - Most noob
Old 01-22-2018, 20:06   #29
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Skill description for fire's blue rune doesn't match its video either =.=

"Each more target injured by Fire of Hell will afford 3000 addition damages (up to 7000 additional damage); each target injured by Flame Lotus will afford 10000 additional damages."

Video just shows +1800 damage *sigh*
Ya before it was supposed to be 2+ targets as well, seems they changed it to where you only need one target now and higher dmg rate all together. +1800 per target vs 3k for 2 (1500 ea).

Old 01-22-2018, 23:06   #30
akasha
Martian

Quote:
Hmm you can still train it even with open doors... You have to hit the wall where the door connects
Wow thanks !

Hey can you tell me how much weapon damage vs player maxed pheonix (rank 9 ) does ?
Is Pheonix better then Mortal Strike for pvp , since Mortal strikes success rate is much lower?
(not that melee in pvp is very practical anyways, just curious)
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: