Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 08:09   #136
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
I am Ayamee.

I floated server to server for the first few months of playing.
Making characters of all classes, on different servers.

I played dragon for a week, saturn for a couple weeks,
then to Crystal for a month.
I guess that would be my first tangle with fame, and not really in a good way either.
I started a trojan. And leveled it to 41. Not knowing there was more to the game than wind plain and TC mine.
Just FYI: Takes a hell of a long time to get to level 40 on Poltergeists...
After that fiasco, which I was made fun of for near a week over the whole server, I left.
I went to Eternity. I settled on archer as a class. But also had a warrior, a water taoist, and a trojan.
Side note: I miss you, birth village...
I knew as I left birth village, that eternity was my home, as the first thing that happened to me was a bad-ass, later the strongest trojan on the server at the time, Rekax, killed me. "Welcome to Conquer" he said to my ghost. I'd lost my coat, half my arrows, and most of my starter silver. But I went to work.
Made lots of friends. Invited a couple people I knew offline to join me.
Days, months, years passed.
After playing for several years, I decided to try buying dragonballs once.
Got me hooked.
>__< Spent too much money on this game.
Was in the top 10 archers for a week when I got to 130.
[You know, when it was still the highest level you could get to.]

I founded a guild that never made it very far. We only had a few members.
Namonai, the only thing my guild was known for was it's coffers.
Well that and the fact that I could go to Guild War and just sit on the wall and watch, unharmed.
Made some friends in the guilds stronger than me... ;D
I singlehandedly donated enough to put my guild in the top 3 for funds. I couldn't beat UMH, or Dreadnaughts.
I was there for lottery's release.
Subsequently pulled the 3rd +8 bow out.
I was the first one on the server to have it supered, and double socketed.
I loved that bow.
Made a name for myself as the guard of Ape City.
Back when the game was more than grinding.
When people used to gather and hang out.
I sat in Ape with a bunch of people that used to practice their skills on one another. I used to kill the helpless nubs that interfered.
Time passes, I got scammed. My own fault.
Married the wrong foreigner, Trying to be helpful powerleveling god, Ayamee.
Lost a few supers and a raft of +2, +3, and +4 items to a house raid.
[You know, back before the composition system rework where you needed 2 +3's to make a +4?]
Rebuilt myself.
Protested the Battle Power System.
Outfitted my friends with my excessive paying to play.
Lost friends, gained friends.
Got hacked.
Lost everything.
Even all the people on my friendlists.
:/
Support couldn't do anything for me to return my own gear, but I ended up with a couple pieces of my hacker's gear [A +5 bow and a +1 ring.] as a consolation prize.
After their oh-so-not-helpfulness, I swore off buying dragonballs.
Not too much later they released the item lock feature and I **** a brick, spent a month trying to rebuild, got frustrated and left.
Tried to come back in 2010, lost interest and left again.
The game had changed too much.
Then came back again at the end of 2013 due to a lack of a decent enough system to play the other games I wanted to play.
I'm not as powerful, or as known as I was back then.
And I never will be again.

When I'm not playing games.
I work as a technician for home heating equipment with my wife's stepfather.
Got 3 amazing step-children.
And a life outside of games compared to the beginning of my Conquer addiction when I was playing for 15 to 20 hours a day.
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.

Last edited by Ayamee; 03-01-2014 at 08:18. Reason: Adding something.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2014, 10:40   #137
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Who am I?
I Am a Secret agent,body builder,Doctor,Engineer,Scientist, Astronaut and Alien from planet Lol. playing video games for the heck of it

What was I known for?
1.Best water of the server twice.
2.Egy killer
3.Egy helper ( I fingered all the eggypt girls that said Finger plz)
4.The mexican
5.The ninja
6.The tao
7.The hated one
8.The loved one
9.The Gw saver
10.The troll
11.Enemy infiltrator( I infiltrated noops in enemy guilds and screw their donations to 0 once a month)
13.The back Stabber.( only loyal to Real friends) the rest its there for my benefit
14.The never truster( never trusted ppl, nener shared acc) Never lost my acc

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?
Trolling everyone and everything beyond belief for my personal amusement while I am in my free hours of college while building the trollest class ever. and no its not an assassin.

I have been playing since 2003 but joined forums on 2008 . Other than that I am awesome,hot,sexy and smart. and love to piss ppl off.

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2014, 06:51   #138
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Who am I?
Some random canadian who was introduced to this game by her friends. I started on Ruby in 06' i think, it's been so long. Ended my career on lucky 7 in 2011. Returned briefly to rising stars, had one of the top BP's on the server for the first 2 months before quitting again.

What was I known for?
One of the highest BP on early RisingStars
DL of Milf Hunters back when Lucky 7 first started up
Fire Tao extraodinaire

Playing GW2 and League of Legends. About to finish school. Life is great. Except for the winters here. -15C every day (approx 5 fahrenheit)

Last edited by FloSwifty; 03-06-2014 at 06:54.
FloSwifty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2014, 07:17   #139
iPretend2BaGurl

iPretend2BaGurl is on a distinguished road
Shouts out to eternity. (Yakuza) guild especially. I started playing in 06 and yes im back and i look like a scrub with this forum account >_<

Man a lot has changed!! I didnt even recognize the maps when i logged in. Where are all the spawns!?

Yes im a guy.
iPretend2BaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 07:17   #140
Psychobytch

Psychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMtom View Post
Know one will no of my previous characters as they were nothing great.

But i know of the whereabouts of some old players.

All from Lion Server, And all members of La Costra Nostra. Sarutobi, Fat_Tony, Big_Dave and RubyTubes are all close friends of mine, generally they dont play any more, I think the log in for Sarutobi was lost years ago.

Also if anyone remembers Ayashi ( owned by Melly) I have use of that account now on Lion.
Hi hi!!! I remember you!!
Boadicea 120-124-92 war-war-fire
ChenWeiXuan 118-126 water
MinnieTheMinx 110-124 water-archer
Psychobytch! 127-120 war-tro

Cataclysm Guild Leader
QUIT
Psychobytch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 12:37   #141
SparkyTazz

SparkyTazz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraUzuki View Post
Haven't play in a long time. used to be known as Audi and my Brother was Testmaster (he started first). I played on the Server Dream and pretty sure i wasn't known at all. I'm returning to play again for a bit wishing i could remember my old account x.x. Most likely going to use a new account for now till i can remember my stuff
yea you aren't known at all lol, I was there and I cant remember u o.O
SparkyTazz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 03:06   #142
lady_Elenor

lady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond repute
I'm Elenor now known as ELenor due to the server merge grrr I started playing dragon before it became known as dragon then moved to in the server splits as seen on my tag at the bottom went to blizzard and then Gemini retired for about 4 years after moving to Gemini but logged on every now and again to check my char lol but back to be hooked to the game again thanks to my rl hubby and game hubby Secretwolf
Not sure what I'm best known for to be honest I had 1 of the top 10 guilds in both members and guild funds on blizzard for a very long time my guild was called crimson dragon started it on dragon then moved it to blizzard and Gemini I think Elenor was 1 of the first 50 or less people to be 2nd reborn after weeks of collecting the items needed lol
Not really been up to much between all the years I have 2 kids the eldest is slowly getting to grips with the game lol and the youngest is too young yet lol other than the normal stuff of paying bills having kids and buying our house not much has changed but I still enjoy the game just miss the people who made the game special but nice to see there's still botters around lol

Elenor : Level 122-122-126-132+ rb Trojan/Trojan/Warrior/Trojan
Lady_Elenor : Level 94 - active
Temptress : Level 29 - inactive
Lil_Warrior : Level 46 - inactive

Dragon-> Blizzard-> Gemini

" Whats the point in cheating on a already easy game "

To those friends that were left behind will always remember u sorry to leave u behind
lady_Elenor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2014, 17:11   #143
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
What was I known for?
1.Best water of the server twice.
2.Egy killer
3.Egy helper ( I fingered all the eggypt girls that said Finger plz)
4.The mexican
5.The ninja
6.The tao
7.The hated one
8.The loved one
9.The Gw saver
10.The troll
11.Enemy infiltrator( I infiltrated noops in enemy guilds and screw their donations to 0 once a month)
13.The back Stabber.( only loyal to Real friends) the rest its there for my benefit
14.The never truster( never trusted ppl, nener shared acc) Never lost my acc
if your talking about glory/volcano... must have been AFTER we left..

because in my experience of knowing you..

1 - not true
2 - possible but hardly amazing point needed to list.. doesnt everyone kill egys.. even egys.
3 - just proves your a retard as always.
4/5/6 - you were never "THE" anything... you werent that good.
7 - no... pitied and wished you would just disappear.. sure... the only title you can claim though is.. you were almost as bad as yesumes.
8 - to be loved, you must be liked, this is impossible for you.
9 - didnt you always lose GW except when on the same side as 10 full+12 sets vs 1/2/3 full+12 sets... if so.. you saved nothing, they saved everything themselves... they could do that, you couldent.
10 - yes, you are ugly like a troll.
11 - never happened to us.. guess you failed there.
12 - missing.. learn to count
13 - real friends? sure you dont know the meaning of the word.. swear you scammed your "real friends" at some point.
14 - you shared accounts with your "real friends".. you know those ones you never backstabbed.

just thought id post this as everyone who doesnt know you.. would get the wrong idea about you otherwise.
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2014, 23:54   #144
ThePurpleKnight
Knight

ThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
if your talking about glory/volcano... must have been AFTER we left..

because in my experience of knowing you..

1 - not true
2 - possible but hardly amazing point needed to list.. doesnt everyone kill egys.. even egys.
3 - just proves your a retard as always.
4/5/6 - you were never "THE" anything... you werent that good.
7 - no... pitied and wished you would just disappear.. sure... the only title you can claim though is.. you were almost as bad as yesumes.
8 - to be loved, you must be liked, this is impossible for you.
9 - didnt you always lose GW except when on the same side as 10 full+12 sets vs 1/2/3 full+12 sets... if so.. you saved nothing, they saved everything themselves... they could do that, you couldent.
10 - yes, you are ugly like a troll.
11 - never happened to us.. guess you failed there.
12 - missing.. learn to count
13 - real friends? sure you dont know the meaning of the word.. swear you scammed your "real friends" at some point.
14 - you shared accounts with your "real friends".. you know those ones you never backstabbed.

just thought id post this as everyone who doesnt know you.. would get the wrong idea about you otherwise.
My ears are bleeding, but not as much as my heart

309 BP Pure Warrior
Game Balance Enthusiast.
Remove "Low Skill - High Reward."
ThePurpleKnight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 00:53   #145
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikspiritus13 View Post
Well I used to play this game... well i dont remember when was it exactly, proably about 6-7 years ago and tbh, i loved it then. Me and my friend had a few chars on Sunshine. A Archer named DeXtER, a Tro named Pikspiritus and a few others i forgot the name of . Annyways the game then was great so 2 weeks ago i figured i should try it again. Now i made some chars on Rebirth and playing for just over 2 weeks i have an Archer named ArrowLess lvl 120 full sup, and a tro named... well pikspiritus lvl 111 also full sup. WTF. When i started the game getting a sup item was an achivement. I was damn proud when i got my first sup 1 soc club, now im given that by makeing a quest that takes about 15 mins....... I want to make a suggestion to the game developers. If u want some of the old players to come back to this game, u should make at least 2-3 servers for veterans, where everything will be as it was in co 1.0. I know i would play there for sure. This game ( as it is now ) got boring to me after just 2 weeks of play. I hope u consider it and good luck making this game better ( u shure as hell look like ull need it ) Cheers!
Got Milk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebby View Post
Who am I?
I am Hebby - I started my Conquer adventure in October 2003 on the English server which was later renamed to Server 1 and then to Dragon. (If anyone who was not around then wondered why - the first three servers were named after the gems in the game - after dragon gem got renamed from Sad gem) Just after Archers were added to the game. In aure of their lovely winged garments I decided to make one. (Yes Im superficial, I made it because it looked pretty lol). I witnessed the first reborn on Conquer and played for a while with most of the game still in chinese and going through translation.

This is rather a long story! lol....
I saw the introduction of paypal to the game! This brought upon many shiny items!!

This is starting to feel like a brief history of conquer =.= anyway you get the gist that I played through it all lol... Im thinking going through 6 years of what I done might be a tad long......

What was I known for?
In my server (before studies took me away from playing) I was known for being one of the stronger players on the server and arch enemy to MECHSerac (in game). I was / am known throughout the community as moderating - once upon a time I was a rather harsh mod lol. All you now be thankful I calmed down a bit .
I was nominated to have a server named after me. To those who done so, I am always honored by it.

Hmmm what have I been doing? I still moderate the forum, I enjoy the community on here. My game playing is rather limited lately. However I did start playing on Royalty! My game time has been rather limited due to studies; I am currently in grad school and teach in local primary schools also.

I have enjoyed being part of the development of the game seeing it grow for an ever changing community. I would like to have the time to revist the power leveling spawns I once spent countless hours in and to also take part in guild wars once again.

I met many wonderful people from here
Lies all lies I popped back on Sunshine and 2 people were online!

As for whom I am/was on Conquer started on Eternity before there was a nature group or 2.0 was released, We split to Sunshine I made a name for myself under the assumed identity of mIsTaKe, Gaishan, Rinjin ran with a few guilds, Baris, Mugen speed (very very briefly), DC dragons, watched the rise and fall of guilds dominance over the server, had some major feuds of my own which incorporated the majority of the top 6 guilds I think it was six (Judges. Exiles New Order TurkishTeam and that other turk guild Judoka knows the one run by wickedgame,) anywho then I started running my own guild built them up and took care of business then unfortunately due to a lack of work had to abandon my post! ok I am lazy now and this is not even part done **** it I aint typing no more.... GotMilk?

While the wind blows the fire roars!

Last edited by MarketMan; 08-11-2014 at 01:22.
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2014, 22:52   #146
Master_Yosei

Master_Yosei is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Master_Yosei
Who am I?
I'm Master_Yosei from the Pyramid server. Originally "Yosei" from the Phoenix server. I was talked-into playing this game in my freshman year of high school (2003-04) by an old friend who was named "Adam-" in this game. I was completely hooked.

What was I known for?
Like I said, I was originally known as Yosei from Phoenix. So what was I known for? I was a simple Water Tao that followed my friend around. Then I eventually ran a guild. I sadly forget the name, but my guild-mates used to call me Master Yosei, so I ran with it.
I met many friends on here whom I no longer talk to. I wish I did. One of them stumbled upon beta access to Conquer 2.0 and had me join too. It was a complete blast back then.
I started the guild "The Conquerers" (The spelling was on purpose) and it went really well. We didn't mettle in Guild Wars too much, but when we did, we got things done. The purpose of the guild turned into a social guild that made treated people well and helped each other out. (Except for some bad eggs here and there). The original Conquer was something to brag about. For it being a free MMO, it was amazing. I played this game all through out high school and took a break after I graduated. I came back in the fall and a lot changed, for the worse. I haven't been able to grasp it ever since.

Ha. I am in between jobs right now. Just left my employer after slaving over it for 6 years. Tried out hundreds of Free MMOs and paid MMOs since I Conquer Online, but nothing has grasped my interest like the original Conquer.
Going to school for Illustration and going to be putting up a tabletop game on Kickstarter soon, that I have been designing on.
I want to play this game again, but it feels so weird now. Nothing is the same. The screen is cluttered with spam, too many icons, and too many players.

So yeah..that's that. I could talk about my experiences with this game forever, but i will leave it at that.

I would love to talk to anyone who remembers me or the server. Shoot me a PM or something.

-K
Master_Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2014, 11:55   #147
Archer

Archer has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond reputeArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Memories
Old 03-07-2015, 09:40   #148
Sonoma

Sonoma is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sonoma
Thumbs up Back in my Day

Who am I?
I am Vampire, AKA Osmosis, AKA Flaming_Archer, AKA Flaming_H20 - I started my Conquer adventure in April 2005 on the Freedom server which was launched around the same time This was way back in the ConlineOnline.com website/Before CO2/CO Pirates editions. I witnessed many players grow up in the game and out of it.

What was I known for?
In my server (before work Conquered me) I was known for being one of the (In progress) stronger players without buying DBz. I was known throughout the server and other guilds with many friends that played the game (in game)

What have I been doing?

Well, working. A LOT. I work for a multi-billion dollar company as a member of leadership and management support staff as an Analyst for WorkForce Management.

I have enjoyed being part of the game and seeing it grow and become an even bigger game with more servers to play on. I wish I had more time to come back and participate if Guild Wars, Dis City, PK Tournaments, but the life of the Adult has consumed me and mostly my toons are having to sit in TG, Offline TG, or doing a few daily quests when I have time.

I met many wonderful people from here and i've seen many leave here.

If you see me online, feel free to chat me sometime. I like chit chatting about the old days of Conquer.

***FREEDOM***
Flaming_Archer - 130>130>130 Pure Archer
Flaming_H20 - 110>123 Water>Fire
VPsNoob - 110>11x Water>Water
Osmosis - lvl 11x Trojan
Vampire - lvl 11x Water Tao - LOST
Sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2016, 00:56   #149
DavinaGenevieve

DavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DavinaGenevieve Send a message via Yahoo to DavinaGenevieve
:)

Who am I?
I was DavinaGenevieve i was on justice, then when it split to unicorn i went there then i quit

What was i known for, nothing lol

it has been like 10 years lol I played a few other games, got married, moved around a bit , did boring adult stuff. Played on a few private servers. Found my list with log ons today so i tried to log in..it says server busy lol or darn guess i wont
~Lillie~ 110-108 water-warrior
Ophelia 108 fire tao
Theron 120-71 archer-archer
http://davinagenevieve.mybrute.com/
DavinaGenevieve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2016, 02:08   #150
ArrowsUnited
forum vet

ArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ArrowsUnited
Who am I?
Relatively nobody, a player whose name was based on the least amount of creativity possible when creating a character under the archer class, back in August 2004.

What was I known for?
In-game, absolutely nothing. I'm one of those background anime characters in the background portrayed by still images in the Ruby server. Due to the nature of this game and how I played it while I was in high school with no job, I could not afford the luxuries essential in becoming an accomplished player in Conquer Online.

What I was more known for was activity on the forum. Became a regular member of the OT section and knew the other regulars well in summer 2006.

I've also participated in making a few satirical comics (like the one in my sig) to go with the outrage of false positives of the bot detection system. Some comics were good, but my after taking my initial success for granted, the following episodes were embarrassingly bad.

I dusted off my RuneScape account, older than my first CO account by 7 months, and started achieving many things in RS including the Max cape and Completionist cape.

Outside of that, I am severely depressed and have no life.

What brought me back here?
Thought I'd see how things are going back here after being reminded of it when news broke of a Chinese metal mining company wants to buy Jagex.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: