Old 08-04-2013, 23:10   #1
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Changing DBS TO CPS!

Any by chance I can change my dbs to cps

I haven't been on for co in like a week+ due to massive work and I didn't know any changes coming up for this no more cps issues, the point is I made my cps changed to dbs which I likely to see in my warehouse on how they glow (roflmao)
Now my problem im stuck with my dbs because no one wanted to trade anymore with dbs.. they all freaking out with cps cps cps, its kinda annoying on how they treat dbs like a mets

So does any new things coming up for this dbs? Like is there any DB MALL instead of CP MALL? Coz players refused my dbs now and it is really annoying.. although I managed few of my items upgrade and socks but when you wanted to go LOTTO! THE FUN ENDS!

Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

"Sometimes its better to tell a little lie than to deliver a painful truth"

Just because I often go on that doesnt mean Im dead

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
guardiandraine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2013, 23:46   #2
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardiandraine View Post
Any by chance I can change my dbs to cps

I haven't been on for co in like a week+ due to massive work and I didn't know any changes coming up for this no more cps issues, the point is I made my cps changed to dbs which I likely to see in my warehouse on how they glow (roflmao)
Now my problem im stuck with my dbs because no one wanted to trade anymore with dbs.. they all freaking out with cps cps cps, its kinda annoying on how they treat dbs like a mets

So does any new things coming up for this dbs? Like is there any DB MALL instead of CP MALL? Coz players refused my dbs now and it is really annoying.. although I managed few of my items upgrade and socks but when you wanted to go LOTTO! THE FUN ENDS!
nope.

sorry.

just hold on to them for a little while til the market settles. You might still be able to sell them to players for near 215cps.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2013, 23:54   #3
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously, the first notice about this change was put up on the official site about a month ago, you should have exchanged those Dragon Balls for the CPs earlier.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: