Old 10-22-2012, 11:32   #1
KingOfGems

KingOfGems is on a distinguished road
Worst Compensation ever!

I would just like to start off by saying that this meteor shower that you have prepared for us is the worst compensation ever and I hope your reading this because not only was the server down but we've missed major events with this and prizes that surpass a few damn meteors. I'm a bit well a lot disappointed with conquer at this moment. The server weas down not just this week but last week for team pk tournament and nothing has been said about missing those events! Also we missed capture the flag which comes with great rewards as well. And shall we continue with Guild War? Fix the time and set it right we had to keep guessing when guild war would end this last week! Its not hard to fix a time im sure. Overall this stupid compensation is the worst thing ever! How about maybe a refund for all this money we've all spent? Now that's a compensation or even yet how about you make the team pk tournament winnings 3x since we've missed it for two weeks in a row now. Do something good not something that isn't relevant for us high level players. Fix this update, its been out for almost 3 weeks now and still nothing. Though I doubt any GM's will read this so why bother.
Class: Water-Warrior-Pirate
Also King

Fix this nonsense
KingOfGems is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2012, 15:47   #2
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfGems View Post
I would just like to start off by saying that this meteor shower that you have prepared for us is the worst compensation ever and I hope your reading this because not only was the server down but we've missed major events with this and prizes that surpass a few damn meteors. I'm a bit well a lot disappointed with conquer at this moment. The server weas down not just this week but last week for team pk tournament and nothing has been said about missing those events! Also we missed capture the flag which comes with great rewards as well. And shall we continue with Guild War? Fix the time and set it right we had to keep guessing when guild war would end this last week! Its not hard to fix a time im sure. Overall this stupid compensation is the worst thing ever! How about maybe a refund for all this money we've all spent? Now that's a compensation or even yet how about you make the team pk tournament winnings 3x since we've missed it for two weeks in a row now. Do something good not something that isn't relevant for us high level players. Fix this update, its been out for almost 3 weeks now and still nothing. Though I doubt any GM's will read this so why bother.
Well, may I ask you to sign with your character name so whoever reads it knows whos the player complaining?
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140

Last edited by smax_PT; 10-23-2012 at 04:50.
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2012, 23:49   #3
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
Well, may I ask you to sign with your character name so whoever reads it knows whos the player complaining?
What difference does the 'importance' of the player matter everyone should be treated equally here, it's simply a matter of whether the argument is valid.

For the record, in my opinion the recent updates, removal of maps and sloppy integration of NPCs and quests has been amateurish and does not show to any new players what an innovative, though expensive to compete in, iPad game this is.

Last edited by smax_PT; 10-23-2012 at 04:51.
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2012, 04:49   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
What difference does the 'importance' of the player matter everyone should be treated equally here, it's simply a matter of whether the argument is valid.

For the record, in my opinion the recent updates, removal of maps and sloppy integration of NPCs and quests has been amateurish and does not show to any new players what an innovative, though expensive to compete in, iPad game this is.
If there was no importance on certain players do you think there would be VIP levels? Just saying... To me everyone's treated the same enemy or friend noob or old school player.

Edit. I hope that does look better for you Cato

Last edited by smax_PT; 10-23-2012 at 04:52.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:46   #5
KingOfGems

I wonder how long it will take for a GM to read this thread. They need to fix everything wrong asap and we need a better compensation
Also King

Fix this nonsense
Old 10-23-2012, 09:35   #6
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
If there was no importance on certain players do you think there would be VIP levels?
I wasn't aware there were VIP levels
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2012, 12:43   #7
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
I wasn't aware there were VIP levels
There are up to seven VIP levels the more you purchase the higher is your VIP status.... I'm guessing the higher the VIP the more tq cares
Old 10-23-2012, 22:58   #8
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfGems View Post
I apologise for how the server problem made you suffered, that's why I requested for a 3-day met shower to compensate a little, I was at home at that time and I tried posted something on facebook so that you guys can discuss and win some cps, that's all I can try to help.

During the server-down period, all the players couldn't log in, therefore, there's nothing unfair between different players. The only point is we made you feeling bad or even mad. I do understand how you guys feel, trust me, I'm the one who doesn't wanna see this happen either.

We've been trying to provide better service, I'll let our managers, supervisors, directors, designers, etc.. know exactly what you feel about this case, however, forgive me that I'm not working in the technical team and I don't have the authority...

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2012, 18:03   #9
KingOfGems

All im trying to say is that we don't get the same benefits as PC conquer we pay just as much as them but were not equal. The stuff thats happening on ipad servers dont happen very often on PC servers.
Also King

Fix this nonsense
Old 10-24-2012, 22:02   #10
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
I know that is not fair to PC version because you were suffering from a same failure about game server.

Definitely, that was not enough. And, yes, you are right. A meteor shower is just the beginning, that was what I can do in those 2 days. I will consider more compensation which I will send to public later. Thanks for the attention.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:39   #11
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

I demand FREE "AppleGate went down and all it got was this fukin t-shirt!" garments to everyone!
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2012, 05:29   #12
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by NACHOs View Post
I demand FREE "AppleGate went down and all it got was this fukin t-shirt!" garments to everyone!
I doubt anyone's in position to demand anything lol
Old 10-26-2012, 06:21   #13
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Well sometimes u just have to do the right thing and demand a little lol
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: