Old 09-05-2012, 10:52   #1
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Server Merge

So I'm sure this is set in stone already but what the heck is going on with this? We need more servers not taking them away. GA is already over crowded with bulkers and farmers. Bringing iC over only furthers the economic failure of GA. There is little to nothing good that I can see coming from this...unless you consider getting more complaints and spending more time fixing the issues this will cause good.

I would just like to hear what this does for the players of the game. I would also like to know why we don't have more events...I mean it seems tq has the power to do things like double exp weekends and drop a npc into the game. Why can't we do things like the "Big Game Hunter" or "Crazy Lotto" or the "Labor Day Shop Rush" These are all things that I see when I end up on the main forum page that should be available to everyone....*sigh*
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2012, 12:31   #2
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosea View Post
So I'm sure this is set in stone already but what the heck is going on with this? We need more servers not taking them away. GA is already over crowded with bulkers and farmers. Bringing iC over only furthers the economic failure of GA. There is little to nothing good that I can see coming from this...unless you consider getting more complaints and spending more time fixing the issues this will cause good.

I would just like to hear what this does for the players of the game. I would also like to know why we don't have more events...I mean it seems tq has the power to do things like double exp weekends and drop a npc into the game. Why can't we do things like the "Big Game Hunter" or "Crazy Lotto" or the "Labor Day Shop Rush" These are all things that I see when I end up on the main forum page that should be available to everyone....*sigh*
Both servers are dead bulk wise... I mean no one bulks anymore tq does need income, they have done their math.... More players competing more players bulking, plus there's no new players anywhere it's just old players on noob chars.. I'm still thinking if I do agree or not
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2012, 13:37   #3
Geosea

Unfortunately for TQ and the future of Conquer, the average person simply can't afford to build up decent equipment...especially against those who can afford it.
Old 09-05-2012, 15:01   #4
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Have I missed something, when was this announced?
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2012, 15:34   #5
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
Have I missed something, when was this announced?
This morning
Old 09-05-2012, 21:42   #6
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
This morning
Link or it never happened
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 01:25   #7
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
Link or it never happened
Here:
http://co.91.com/ipad/news/iConquer_...denapple.shtml
Old 09-06-2012, 04:25   #8
Kregelski

Kregelski is on a distinguished road
Kregelski

So I really hope that devs plan on having all of the iPad issues with missing LC npcs etc fixed when they do this! It will be hard enough to compete with older established players when you can't level up.
Kregelski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 00:59   #9
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregelski View Post
So I really hope that devs plan on having all of the iPad issues with missing LC npcs etc fixed when they do this! It will be hard enough to compete with older established players when you can't level up.
I agree with you, but this decision's already made. We'll follow up those bugs as well. Hopefully later this month we'll release a new version.

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 09:34   #10
Kregelski

Kregelski is on a distinguished road
Kregelski

Thank you for responding to this issue. You have no idea how many emails I have sent and posts I have made looking for answers without a response. Even if it just a simple "we know about the issue and are working on it" that is better than silence.
Kregelski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 10:56   #11
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
I sent an email asking this but no reply yet, maybe one of you guys know.
I have multiple accounts on iPad Co, which I have used on both servers..
The server merge account change screen seems to change your account name to your email address, which is a good idea unless you have multiple accounts.
I only have 1 email address....
Anyone know how I can get around this?
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2012, 02:59   #12
Geosea

Unhappy

Since I didn't get an answer on Facebook maybe someone can give me an answer here....

We'll be having an update along with this server merge in which Warriors and Ninjas will be getting reworked to be more powerful classes. I'd like to know about the archer class. Will they be getting reworked as well? For it being one of the original classes and in the begining so popular, it is easily the weakest class. I mean give us something, the loyal fans of the archer class. In an even fight in level and equipment between an archer and any other class, sadly we lose.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:21   #13
KingOfGems

KingOfGems is on a distinguished road
Archers dont get any king of new skills. They do however get them in co3 which will be out for PC and if you have any futher questions please check the PC conquer online website hence it is much more updated
Class: Water-Warrior-Pirate
Also King

Fix this nonsense
KingOfGems is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2012, 15:37   #14
Geosea

Cool, thanks for the info.
Old 09-26-2012, 22:51   #15
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
I don't know what happened that you guys haven't received our email reply, but I'm sure we have at least one GM replying ipad@conqueronline.com every day. I'm working on facebook page, I can't reply all the messages or posts cos it's too much, but I'm trying my best. However, for ipad@conqueronline.com, I'm 100% sure all the emails are replied.

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: