Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 12:44   #76
PocketsV8
Banned

PocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond reputePocketsV8 has a reputation beyond repute
Who am i?

Pockets/PurpleHayez. Sig basically says it all, started playing on Server 1 back in 2003 and moved to kylin the day it was released ( think was server 3-4 back then).

What was I known for?
Scamming,Warring and being a down right ******* lol.
Spent perhaps 5(out of 6) years of my game time in Jail,only left for GW and the odd lvl botting session.

Career highlights?
-Scammed the most hated TURK on kylin of all his ****.
-Played thru the great Asylum Vs Southpawbionics war
-Teamed up with a Portuguese pvper homie and gained access to Kylin servers richest and most powerful characters Full +12 2soc gears (he admired the pvp skill of us, n basically bribed us to fight his war lol) and owned the faces off the best in the server for a period of 6mnths straight. Quit due to the fact NOONE could beat us.
-Played thru the Petra-cybersex drama.
-Attended the Memorial service of Nanya on Kylin.(a very touching and emotional event)
-Played during the MECHSerac saga on dragon (dident even play dragon but my god was hilarious)
-Saw the decline of a great mmorpg into this steaming pile of pixelated **** you call CO.2 and beyond.

What am I doing now?

Living life the way god intended. Started playing when I was 13ish, am now a 21yr old man. Have no regrets about the lenght of time i played, my only regret is staying on and seeing the destruction of ConquerOnline.
PocketsV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 07:50   #77
/-\lpha
1.0 player

/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketsV8 View Post

Living life the way god intended. Started playing when I was 13ish, am now a 21yr old man. Have no regrets about the lenght of time i played, my only regret is staying on and seeing the destruction of ConquerOnline.

Same bro.

Server - KnightSpirit_EU

AlphA - Pure Monk - Level 130>130>139 [479BP] (Active)
Learning how to play again...

Server - KingdomWar

Alpha - Pure Water - Level 130>130>140
Killuminati - Pure Warrior - Level 130>130>140
Quit after updates.

Server - Liberty

Diabolic - Ninja > Ninja > Ninja - Level 130>130 >140
First 1soc ring/2s necky in lotto.

Old 04-11-2011, 13:29   #78
AETOS
JADESTER

AETOS is an unknown quantity at this point
who am i?

JADE, started off in lion, then moved to a few other servers.

started this game in 04 if i remember right, the game was awesome back then, now its junk...just remade a new account to check it out...turns out my assumptions were right, this game sucks..i had quit just before 2.0 came out.

what am i doing now?

living the canadian dream! i own a condo in vancouver BC thats just minutes from the pacific ocean, i work for the government of BC, and life is great.

why did i return?

while moving some old boxes i noticed my old laptop stored away in a closet..fired it up and saw co....decided what the hell why not, updated some stuff and here i am...this laptop will probably get put away by tomorrow ha.
AETOS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 02:46   #79
jenny433

jenny433 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by used9999 View Post
cool story bro.

Hook me up with some of your girl. Is Hemp your ***** too? I like to hump him/her.
Well i dont really remeber when i joined but dragon was the only server i was in a guild SupremKnights and ShaolinHeroes something like that then a year later or 2 i dont remeber well i moved to faith server i was one of the first tro acc made over there.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:48   #80
Lyrioxal
Purple. ;]

Lyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lyrioxal Send a message via MSN to Lyrioxal Send a message via Skype™ to Lyrioxal
Shamelessly stole Durant's outline.

Who am I?
I am and was the circa-2005 water taoist, trojan, and jack of all trades from the Faith server. The characters in my siggy don't even begin to encompass or outline the characters that have represented me, there is a two page long word document, however...

What was I known for?
I was known for quite a lot. These things include:
  1. Being, undisputedly, the strongest backsword wielding, self-leveling water tao to ever walk the maps of Faith, until TQ started throwing all sorts of crap in after 2.0. Actually, when it comes to backsword wielding water taos, I still may be the strongest? Not many of us.
  2. One of four popular PKers on the server to max at the old cap (30k?).
  3. Continuous member of the most prestigious guild on Faith. ProjectMayhem -> ****Sandwich -> TemplarKnights. Then there was a falling out...
  4. I was a scammer. No, it isn't illegal, yes, people are stupid.
  5. Being obnoxiously unable to be killed at GWs. I just didn't die.
  6. My wearing of highly plus'd, dual socketed, purple dyed Cat Hats.
  7. I was also known as just a general ass. I don't know if this was from my relentless KOS of Egyptians, or if it was from the fact that I was sort of a snobby player, however, to this day when I log in (which is about once a month), I STILL get whispered Egyptian hate messages. It's pretty awesome.
  8. A gear thief, back when one's guard would attack for them. All it took was a noob, a miner with a guard, and pray. I stole so much wonderful gear.
  9. I was known for my love of everything purple. I adore it.
  10. I might be known for my love of odd weaponry. I fought with daggers, whips, and hooks. Certainly, I had my blades, swords and clubs, but the whips and daggers really set me apart. Oh, and halberts.

I didn't really do anything spectacular. I joined at toward the beginning of the server, and I've just stuck around at full, half, and nearly no capacity since '05. Certainly, I had my hayday with Guild Wars, and there were some famous Guild v. Guild battles, and I had horrible feuds with other players, Here on the forums, I was known to some as a pretty eloquent flamer and all around grammar Nazi (though not like some fuzzy purple ones, who will remain nameless). I was a mod for the botting video submission thing. I also had my original forum account banned for telling synasia to stuff it, but it turns out she's pretty cool.

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?
Well let's see. I was attending private school, which was costing my parents nearly $15k/yr, and CO was causing me to pretty much fail everything. After I was pulled out of private school (which was a catalyst for my departure from Conquer), I excelled in a public setting and started dual enrollment at college for my senior year (which was junior year for the rest of my class). I graduated with my AA in Business Administration when I should have been getting my high school diploma, and have been living and loving life in management for Starbucks. I'm going back to school in the fall. I have been playing CO intermittently, pretty much just selling stuff in the market while my computer is idle, and I fully intend on getting into the new Starwars game when it arrives.

Mains:
[Lyrioxal]:[130-127]:[Trojan-Trojan] - Original - Leveling.
[Lyriox]:[110-130-130]:[Water-Warrior-Trojan] - Leveling
...& many, many more.

Last edited by Lyrioxal; 06-11-2011 at 09:50.
Lyrioxal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2011, 14:13   #81
furbyjs
Aeternus

furbyjs is on a distinguished road
Who am I? Really, no one.

I started playing conquer about 7 years ago when I was 10. I was one of those annoying little kids who could barely type, much less play video games, and I'm assuming I pissed off a bunch of older people. I've only played on Kylin, and my first character was an archer, risky.

I haven't actually played conquer in a few months because 3 of my characters were falsely jailed, two in the mine and one in the market, which naturally pi**ed me off, so I quit. I'm still trying to fight my case, I have screen shots that the GM's ignore and nobody will give me a straight answer as to why my characters were jailed in the first place.

But that's me.
--Jake
furbyjs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2011, 12:38   #82
LuckyTrucks

LuckyTrucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont remember when i played but it was ages ago def way before 2.0
I brought all my clan buddies from cs to try conquer and we all loved it. I remember leveling without plvl with everyone and it was pretty great game.
Cs -> Conquer - various mmos - WoW - Xbox 360 - thinking about trying Conquer again
LuckyTrucks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2011, 04:09   #83
ArCh2Pk

ArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond repute
started in late 2003 had a fair few charecters over the years started with a ****ty warrior i cant even remember its name but if you ever mined on dragon server or diamond server youd know it as i would of pked your miner constantly started doing that because of Lord_$moke.. what can i say i loved shiney gems? :P

my next charecter was an archer that never even made it to 130 if memory serves even though i had the charecter for like 4 years ArCh2Pk also used him to pk a ****load of miners over the years ^.^

If any of my charecters would be "famous" it was my trojan.. but probably only for my enemies and anyone who played neptune or wildswan ThA_GhOsT pretty much pked anything that moved if it was part of that big br/php/whatever alliance that happened in diamond server and continued on into the other servers i can remember logging in and walking through the guild area to go somewhere come back 5 minutes later and there was 10 people waiting for me xD and still even today if i logged in i bet id find a fair few people with a grudge

for a few of the people who posted earlier in this thread you would know a few people whom i introduced to this game if you can remember its been a while... Hylianjihad Katsimoto and Dancinggurl Diamond server players

oh and as for what im doing now.. gonna go pick my girlfriend up from work also moved states last year and have been working as a store manager for the past few months while also getting my cert 4 in retail
it's classic co. Not co 1.0. Everyone is dreaming of a co 1.0, but too bad classic co is coming out. It might very well have half the things from co 2.0 it, it might have nothing from co 2.0 in it. (highly doubt the latter) If TQ is smart they will keep as much of 2.0 out of classic co as possible, because if too much is implemented most of these people that have re-emergeed, will infact, re-disappear. Good luck tq.

Last edited by ArCh2Pk; 07-14-2011 at 04:13.
ArCh2Pk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2011, 18:28   #84
KratoZ
Hacker

KratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to KratoZ Send a message via Yahoo to KratoZ
Who am I?
Returning player from Server Venus now merged with Mars. when server wasnt merged i used to be middle class strongest in server when the strong people only had super +8's 1 sock gears. I was the owner of the so called Ying-Yang brothers KratoZ (Fire) and Kakashi (Water). They were called like that because they happened to be always online in Twin city sitting there, 1 with white robe the other with black robe.

I known for?
Was Guild Leader of many different guilds, one that it was big enough who guild member ammount was hella big was ~UGotKilledBy~. I was also known by the named of my chars Ying-Yang brothers, and back in those days u ask someone who Bebo was, they all knew. I used to protect low lvl players, and plvl them with a Tro/Archer i had named ~*AqUiLeS*~. I was none for many things though.

Working, spending time with my family, making new life, greatfully married. and i came back to play lets say about 2-3 months ago.

First server ever played Dragon. then moved to Triumph. went to Venus as soon as it started then moved to Dark, and now back to venus and staying there.
|Kakashi| | Water/Water/Water 130/130/131 - 219BP
KratoZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2011, 22:41   #85
Amylee123

Amylee123 is on a distinguished road
Hi(first time poster)

Who am i??
Well this is actually the first time ive made a forum account with anything.. But i started playn Conq way back when it was half its current state. First character was Amylee the super noobly. Was a proud member of Phoenix on the nix server. Relentlessly followed many of the guild members around, dieing in the most obscure ways haha. And also met some really great people in the process. I highly doubt anyone remembers me, but accouple of my mentors were Altsoba, and Stormweaver before he retired and gave ownership to Alt. XxGuyxX who i could never get to plvl me that ******** haha just kidding. And many others whos name i cant recall since its been years lmao..
What i was known for?
Among many things, i mostly was known for my ultra noobishness. I also liked to pick fights with the strongest characters on the server, and cause big fights between my leadership and those i attacked lol. There was alsoo a certain fire tao i cant remember said chars name, but i was definitely known for following him around haha. I also liked to hang out in the TC mine and annoy the 130's with my uber 1 point of dmg attks.
Where am i now!
Recently returned home after a long stent in the service. And found myself lookin for something familiar... CO came to mind first. Unfortunetly ive spent the night reading almost every post by the CO VETS. Some of which i regard there opinion highly. It seems that the game is not what i remember now.. And that is truely sad. I've played countless MMO"s since i've quit CO. And they always lacked something that really makes a game a game, community. I never played CO to be uber strong or bot or pk nublys, or even get a reborn char. I played because i really like the people i played with, and they made my countless hours of nubling around and dien way to much enjoyable. Seems to me that all that is lost now.. but i dont think i will ever truely give up on it.. currently downloading the client and seeing if any of my chars are still alive.. last i recall most of them were hacked and jailed lmfao.. wish me luck!
Amylee123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2011, 12:47   #86
Dodgey
Musca-mai

Dodgey is an unknown quantity at this point
Crystal Server

Played longgggggg ago on Crystal.
Quit longgggggggggggggg ago lol

My chars were Dodgey/Kascia. Thought theyhave not been "mine" for yrs now, someone else is playing Dodgey and I heard someone got Kascia banned lol

Proudly and happily married to Voodoo -> such a sweety! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I am the typo queen!
<3 To all my wonderful friends on ts. You are the best friends a person could ever ask for
Dodgey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2011, 20:24   #87
Ninjastuntz
Shaolin!!!

Ninjastuntz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ninjastuntz
just me

I guess i started in 2007 i guess i dont remember that well ive been doing alot of things lately... life i guess ^_^ those who know me know me... those who dont thats cool to!
Old 10-06-2011, 05:09   #88
Fantail

Fantail is an unknown quantity at this point
yep yep <waves hand in the air>

Hi there I'm Deshinta or Siara from Emerald well thanks to being able to change your name I'm now known as Desh
I started playing in early 2005 on Emerald had chances to leave there with splits etc but I just couldnt do it Emerald was my home haha
I have recently come back from a 2 year break. Things were changing in CO something hectic I think I left just as the Ninja was released. I did make one but for me it didnt excite me as a char so I decided to leave.
Was a good 2 years I have to say just enjoying life and taking whatever came along No more being bound to the pc waiting to log my seller in lol among other things.
Now I am back and trying to get used to all the changes some of it is mind boggling to me but I'm learning thanks to one truely great person I have met sadly all my other friends left probably about the same time I did and havent returned.
So now I am back to waiting for maintenance to finish and logging in my seller wow its like going round in a circle and now I am back to where I started but I'm havin fun

Last edited by Fantail; 10-06-2011 at 05:23.
Fantail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 07:19   #89
ArrowsUnited
forum vet

ArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ArrowsUnited
Who am I?

I'm ArrowsUnited, a name made from zero creativity on a fine summer evening in August 2004, the summer break where I've spent the most time online gaming ever with no intention of "getting a life." Created an archer on Ruby just one day before Diamond was released.

What was I known for?

I blended in well with the crowd in-game. It does makes sense that I spend almost all of my time idling in the training grounds. I've never made any significant accomplishment other than my character getting somewhere around level 120. To be fair, repetitive mob slaying doesn't suit my style of gameplay.

What I was more known for was activity on the forum. Became a regular member of the OT section and knew the other regulars well in summer 2006.

I've also participated in making a few satirical comics (like the one in my sig) to go with the outrage of false positives of the bot detection system. I've also attempted to make casual CO comics. The first one was pretty good, and as I took its success for granted, the ones to follow were pure ****.

I briefly dropped activity following summer 2006 as I got into another game. It's a relatively small community, got close to others, drama began stirring up, and **** happened. So I came back to the forums here, and became good friends with people who frequently posted in the rep/nep (community forum) thread.

I became a huge frequenter in another game community (third party Half Life mod, The Specialists; and a mod within a mod so that it's The Specialists Role Play or TSRP). Spent a lot of time playing there, and developing levels for that community.

After I graduated high school, and still being active on that game, I moved onto first year university. Although in that game, it distracts me from my studies as I deal with drama (there's something about gameplay that keeps me in there). It escalated to the point that I genuinely no longer have interest in that game, and it seems to have destroyed a part of my personality such that I have become more of a systematic person.

So while I'm still busy with my studies, I crank up just how busy I am by becoming a Day of Defeat 1.3 realism unit member, and as an admin on a Garry's Mod server. I do feel the need to say that given the dramatic events before, I usually have no trouble carrying out my duties as a server admin even if it is a friend doing something stupid on there.

Last edited by ArrowsUnited; 11-16-2011 at 07:25.
ArrowsUnited is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2011, 14:50   #90
fen
RAWRRRRRRR

fen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond reputefen has a reputation beyond repute
*waves*

I ain't played this game for aaaages so I can't remember much about it anymore. Anyway I started out on dragon as a fire tao called fen many many years ago umm I have memories of getting into mad jail fights & guild wars where I would stay up all night battling (I don't know how I managed it tbh couldn't do it now because I'd fall asleep) The people made this game whether they were friends or enemies it wouldn't have been the same without them. Sending love to all of the dragon originals & especially Joe aka Navster/Murphyz my partner in crime (we didn't like each other at the start but in the end we made the best team ever!)

I don't play anymore I think this is mainly because the game has changed so much over time and I have less time on my hands. At the moment I'm studying at Birmingham City University training to be a primary school teacher. If you remember me and would like to chat or catch up PM me it would be nice to hear from you x

Playing on Diamond
Married to Murphyz

~*Fenly smiles 4 everyone*~
(^_^)

#16#16#16#16##16#16#16#16#16#16#16#16#16#16#16
fen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: