Old 10-01-2011, 07:11   #46
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Idk how you do it but here are some things i wasn't able or willing to do:
the monk part at the bosses that drop mets.
finding the meteor dove.
leveling chars to get the 3 mets a day from quests.

Also, when botters sell met scrolls 3cps each, why would anyone ask you for mets when they can get them cheaper from the botters who always have them in supplies unless they are friends of yours?
Absolutely! But he said he has a warrior friend who always buy his 100 metscrolls everyday. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor

Last edited by ykcam; 10-01-2011 at 07:15.
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2011, 07:19   #47
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
Absolutely! But he said he has a warrior friend who always buy his 100 metscrolls everyday. Lol
yes, but all my friends are not war farmers.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2011, 07:27   #48
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes, but all my friends are not war farmers.
Even so, you can't sell that huge amount of mets in a day. It's really impossible. Even getting that kind of amount today in just 30mins is un-believable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2011, 07:32   #49
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
Even so, you can't sell that huge amount of mets in a day. It's really impossible. Even getting that kind of amount today in just 30mins is un-believable.
Beats me how he makes them.
You can sell that many though if someone agrees to trade repeatedly.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-01-2011, 11:25   #50
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Idk how you do it but here are some things i wasn't able or willing to do:
the monk part at the bosses that drop mets.
finding the meteor dove.
leveling chars to get the 3 mets a day from quests.

Also, when botters sell met scrolls 3cps each, why would anyone ask you for mets when they can get them cheaper from the botters who always have them in supplies unless they are friends of yours?
Only one person massive bots on my server and he uses all the mets and +1s and everything else for that matter besides gems on his own gear since he came back with nothing.
Quote:
Beats me how he makes them.
You can sell that many though if someone agrees to trade repeatedly.
No one has asked yet. Not like I was hiding how to but it is easier to say its impossible when you don't know how to do it instead of attempting to figure it out.

I'll give you a hint, it is easier than bluemouse, metzone, hunting botters, and even 2 monks and ancient devil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2011, 11:33   #51
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Only one person massive bots on my server and he uses all the mets and +1s and everything else for that matter besides gems on his own gear since he came back with nothing.

No one has asked yet. Not like I was hiding how to but it is easier to say its impossible when you don't know how to do it instead of attempting to figure it out.

I'll give you a hint, it is easier than bluemouse, metzone, hunting botters, and even 2 monks and ancient devil.
If it's not TQ's giveaway of mets or the 3 mets a day... i give up. What is it?
And don't say buying them from botters and selling higher...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-01-2011, 12:21   #52
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If it's not TQ's giveaway of mets or the 3 mets a day... i give up. What is it?
And don't say buying them from botters and selling higher...
Spending no money.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 10-01-2011, 12:25   #53
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Spending no money.
Ok... then how do you get mets that fast if you don't spend money, don't kill botters, don't hunt for them (because drop rates are quite horrible / botters already kill all there is in hunting maps), don't kill anything at all.... Do meteors rain over you? O.o
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-01-2011, 13:17   #54
Clenk~V.13

Quote:
Ok... then how do you get mets that fast if you don't spend money, don't kill botters, don't hunt for them (because drop rates are quite horrible / botters already kill all there is in hunting maps), don't kill anything at all.... Do meteors rain over you? O.o
I never said I don't kill nothing. Just said I don't do anything that is done in this thread.

I rather have DB rain than a meteor rain
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 10-01-2011, 13:21   #55
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I never said I don't kill nothing. Just said I don't do anything that is done in this thread.

I rather have DB rain than a meteor rain
I rarely used to hunt... but whenever i was doing a quest or something... i just found dbs... at least 10 of them overall.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-01-2011, 13:23   #56
Clenk~V.13

Quote:
I rarely used to hunt... but whenever i was doing a quest or something... i just found dbs... at least 10 of them overall.
I've never been lucky with loot or lotto. But give me meteors or toughdrills and some items and I'll make sockets.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 10-01-2011, 13:32   #57
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I've never been lucky with loot or lotto. But give me meteors or toughdrills and some items and I'll make sockets.
I've been somewhat lucky with both loot and lotto.
Loot: finding supers in the exact same place in the 2nd forest at fire rats (rattling i think) and not just on our server but on Liberty too.
Lotto: winning a 3-day pray stone and a clean water, back when they were worth a damn. Winning a 2-sock 2 hander which a friend bought for like 2 dbs later on. A poleaxe i think.
Sockets: crap luck... only a normal 1 sock sword turned 2 sock in TC.
Refining with lucky time: several times on talismans and crops.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-01-2011, 16:11   #58
Clenk~V.13

Quote:
I've been somewhat lucky with both loot and lotto.
Loot: finding supers in the exact same place in the 2nd forest at fire rats (rattling i think) and not just on our server but on Liberty too.
Lotto: winning a 3-day pray stone and a clean water, back when they were worth a damn. Winning a 2-sock 2 hander which a friend bought for like 2 dbs later on. A poleaxe i think.
Sockets: crap luck... only a normal 1 sock sword turned 2 sock in TC.
Refining with lucky time: several times on talismans and crops.
Everyone that I've ever shared with or shared with me has been ungodly lucky in the db drop area. One got 3 dbs within 5 minutes in bi. One has gotten several DB drops in bi and fg. The first one won a +8 2h and +8 bow when lotto was first released in within a week.

But when toughdrills was first released I made 4 2 socs withn 5 tough drills and made a friend 6 2 socs without failing. Made many 2 socs via mets but rarely in TC.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 10-01-2011, 16:21   #59
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Everyone that I've ever shared with or shared with me has been ungodly lucky in the db drop area. One got 3 dbs within 5 minutes in bi. One has gotten several DB drops in bi and fg. The first one won a +8 2h and +8 bow when lotto was first released in within a week.

But when toughdrills was first released I made 4 2 socs withn 5 tough drills and made a friend 6 2 socs without failing. Made many 2 socs via mets but rarely in TC.
Hmm... coincidence or IP-based/client-based luck?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-01-2011, 16:22   #60
Jerri~v.2.1
Gawh

Location: SUOMI PERKELE! Total post count on banned accounts: 27 153
Jerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond repute
I remember doing this back in 2006.
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;
NinjaAnanta ~ [Ninja-Ninja-Ninja][130-130-138][Potency: 301(315)]
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;

Jerri~v.2.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: