Old 09-29-2011, 17:48   #1
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
New ways of getting mets and +1's

Kill auto hunt botters.

Last night i was able to gained 4metscrolls and 10 different +1's from botters with just 2hrs of killing them. My char got almost 400pk points tho but it's worth it. So instead of complaining, find a new ways to exploit their exploitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 18:02   #2
JW62
The Noob

JW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
Kill auto hunt botters.

Last night i was able to gained 4metscrolls and 10 different +1's from botters with just 2hrs of killing them. My char got almost 400pk points tho but it's worth it. So instead of complaining, find a new ways to exploit their exploitation.
Lol this is so old, but not worth it unless you can use a shtload of pent. ammys

MonkWu Wat>War>Arch lvl137
J.W62 Wat>War>Pirate lvl129
Gamu.1 Arch lvl133

Too poor for this game
JW62 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 18:05   #3
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW62 View Post
Lol this is so old, but not worth it unless you can use a shtload of pent. ammys
No need using pent. Just put your char in market 24/7. I got 2 130+ fires and 1 water so when the other is blackname i rest him and use the other one. I can kill botters everyday and get more +1 and mets easy and fast.

Quote:
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
Old 09-29-2011, 18:06   #4
Star_Forge
BottersSUK

Star_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond repute
also to add to that, it may be good but most of the time when i do it another bot jumps along an picks up everythng the one i killed dropped lol

TwixNZ-new warrior leveling all over again, ohhh fun!
Star_Forge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 18:11   #5
ykcam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_Forge View Post
also to add to that, it may be good but most of the time when i do it another bot jumps along an picks up everythng the one i killed dropped lol
If you're using a monk or any other melee chars it would be really hard for you since you have a short attack range and you wont be able to hit the incoming botters fast enough before it picks the item dropped by the killed noob. The best way to kill them is using archers and fires.

Quote:

"
Garrison Keillor
Old 09-29-2011, 19:26   #6
Star_Forge
BottersSUK

Star_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond repute
yea i was using my pure war with snow

TwixNZ-new warrior leveling all over again, ohhh fun!
Star_Forge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 19:28   #7
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Not even a fast way to get mets and +1s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 19:57   #8
ykcam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Not even a fast way to get mets and +1s.
Lol i don't think u can hunt as many +1's in 2hrs. And getting 40mets would even be impossible because of botters running around

Quote:

"
Garrison Keillor
Old 09-30-2011, 01:12   #9
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Noob level 100 archer with fan/tower + scatter= Fun legit player.

I enjoy it. lmao.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 02:34   #10
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, it will slow down the botters, but still won't save the market, knowing that there's tons of them out there.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 03:12   #11
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
lolz apparently the bots have gotten so much other crap they no longer run to the warehouse to deposit +1s n mets XD

and technically isn't that exploiting the bots, which is almost as bad as botting?

:P I drop **** i get from bots in a far away place where no one can pick it up and run off with it... then again +1s and mets really arent usefull to me n e more

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 05:13   #12
ykcam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strilter View Post
lolz apparently the bots have gotten so much other crap they no longer run to the warehouse to deposit +1s n mets XD

and technically isn't that exploiting the bots, which is almost as bad as botting?

:P I drop **** i get from bots in a far away place where no one can pick it up and run off with it... then again +1s and mets really arent usefull to me n e more
Really? No offense but with your current stuff u do need tons of +1's. Unless you're playing the game just for fun and chatting friends. Anyways, killing them and taking their +1's and mets is much better than whining and complaining how bad tq is. We have complained about it for years and still has no perfect remedy to wipe botters out. Every game has flaws, so let's just go with the flow.

Quote:

"
Garrison Keillor
Old 09-30-2011, 05:32   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
Really? No offense but with your current stuff u do need tons of +1's. Unless you're playing the game just for fun and chatting friends. Anyways, killing them and taking their +1's and mets is much better than whining and complaining how bad tq is. We have complained about it for years and still has no perfect remedy to wipe botters out. Every game has flaws, so let's just go with the flow.
That still doesn't change the fact that you get next to nothing for marketing, because bots will always supply the demands for way cheaper costs than you will sell your stuff and in way bigger amounts.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-30-2011, 06:28   #14
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
That still doesn't change the fact that you get next to nothing for marketing, because bots will always supply the demands for way cheaper costs than you will sell your stuff and in way bigger amounts.
depends what you market. I buy and sell main type gear and make a pretty penny. But yea the days of profiting from legit hunting are long gone.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 08:27   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
depends what you market. I buy and sell main type gear and make a pretty penny. But yea the days of profiting from legit hunting are long gone.
I sell met scrolls, super gems and +3 +4 items.
But botters already covered that. And to buy/sell main type gear you need quite a penny to even start. How do you start if you are broke? Slow as hell with met scrolls for 3 cps each? That will take ages
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: