Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 20:33   #1
moneymoh
Nub
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 469
moneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond repute
Broadcast Abuse in Portuguese

I got a warning for this

and this got denied by evelyin as seen in my signature
Originally Posted by Evelyin
In this forum we only handle reports in English. For other abuse in other languages you need to send an email to service@conqueronline.com or report to helpdesk.


Thanks


tried reporting to help desk 5 times, they told me to email and theyd respond in 1-2 days

tried emailing, cant attach files or pics to it for some reason?

TQed? TQed
__________________
V¡rtuøso- Water-Ninja-Ninja 139
339 BP w/o guild/mentor
formerly known as Baldr


Baldrs Pvp Video

Last edited by moneymoh; 09-28-2011 at 20:37.
moneymoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 22:46   #2
wtfiswrong1234
fdp
 
wtfiswrong1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 957
wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoh View Post
I got a warning for this

and this got denied by evelyin as seen in my signature
Originally Posted by Evelyin
In this forum we only handle reports in English. For other abuse in other languages you need to send an email to service@conqueronline.com or report to helpdesk.


Thanks


tried reporting to help desk 5 times, they told me to email and theyd respond in 1-2 days

tried emailing, cant attach files or pics to it for some reason?

TQed? TQed
translating in English what he said will help?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbar View Post
I can't deny what you believe in, it would be illogical.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 01:19   #3
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸
 
sagejavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Summoner Rift 5 vs 5
Posts: 2,740
sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
translating in English what he said will help?
baldr is a QQer when he lose there saying somethig like that
__________________
Server: Dreams - Faith
Class:WAT/WAR/TRO 130/130/131
Ocupation:SS Masta
Guild:TemplarKnights
Status: Quit game is thrash and boring

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 06:53   #4
Ueki.!
Dismantler
 
Ueki.!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ikea
Posts: 1,021
Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
As a portuguese myself, I would translate it if you did not call that portuguese. That's brazilian, do not misunderstand us
__________________
~Phoenix Server~

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 07:24   #5
slipp
Registered User
 
slipp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 519
slipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
As a portuguese myself, I would translate it if you did not call that portuguese. That's brazilian, do not misunderstand us
Br-portuguese is still portuguese.
__________________
asdf
..
slipp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 08:04   #6
Rickk
I Hunt you
 
Rickk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mexicooo! (and Haddonfield)
Posts: 960
Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
There is no such thing as brazilian language.
__________________
Sayayin
130 - 130 - 137 wat-war-monk
Server: Libra
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 08:31   #7
TQ.KILLED.CO.
Registered User
 
TQ.KILLED.CO.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Away from Conquer
Posts: 305
TQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond repute
like we say in brazil "lecal"
by the way i'm from brazil and i am not black, cry moar
__________________
Psychosocial 130-130-120 pure wat[retired]
Owned 130-130-132 archer-tro-archer[retired]
Elements-Light
Quit-9/23/2010
Back...
TQ.KILLED.CO. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 08:34   #8
sOxbOy
Banned
 
sOxbOy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 22
sOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond repute
Lol Man
sOxbOy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 08:46   #9
Invisib|e
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hell
Posts: 500
Invisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond repute
filho da puta!
Invisib|e is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 11:25   #10
Ueki.!
Dismantler
 
Ueki.!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ikea
Posts: 1,021
Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipp View Post
Br-portuguese is still portuguese.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
There is no such thing as brazilian language.
Portugal and Brazil are two different things.

And no, "br-portuguese" isn't portuguese. Just because we discovered Brazil and colonized their country it doesn't mean we're the same.

Yes, some retarded decided to say that their language is a form of portuguese.
That doesn't specifically make it true tho

Spanish could also be a form of portuguese if Portugal and Spain were a solo country, however, we're not.

Portugal and Brazil used to be, but we're not anymore too. So there's no reason to call it the same language

Edit: Another thing that pisses me off is saying I'm portuguese and people assuming I live in Brazil.
Portuguese people ------> Portugal
Portugal has alot of history and culture, we might be crap nowadays, but when it comes to our people we're still way over Brazilians
PS: There are exceptions, I'm talking about majorities here. Some Brazilians are pretty nice
__________________
~Phoenix Server~

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."

Last edited by Ueki.!; 09-29-2011 at 11:29.
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 11:49   #11
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
Portugal and Brazil are two different things.

And no, "br-portuguese" isn't portuguese. Just because we discovered Brazil and colonized their country it doesn't mean we're the same.

Yes, some retarded decided to say that their language is a form of portuguese.
That doesn't specifically make it true tho

Spanish could also be a form of portuguese if Portugal and Spain were a solo country, however, we're not.

Portugal and Brazil used to be, but we're not anymore too. So there's no reason to call it the same language

Edit: Another thing that pisses me off is saying I'm portuguese and people assuming I live in Brazil.
Portuguese people ------> Portugal
Portugal has alot of history and culture, we might be crap nowadays, but when it comes to our people we're still way over Brazilians
PS: There are exceptions, I'm talking about majorities here. Some Brazilians are pretty nice
They were talking about language not nationality. It would be like saying I speak American and not English. But I do see your point that it started off Portuguese but as time grows on, it gets adapted and morphed into its own language.

Each Spanish speaking country has its own words and phrases that mean something completely different in the other countries. Yet from the outside it is still the same Spanish but in actuality it isn't.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 14:23   #12
Ueki.!
Dismantler
 
Ueki.!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ikea
Posts: 1,021
Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
They were talking about language not nationality. It would be like saying I speak American and not English. But I do see your point that it started off Portuguese but as time grows on, it gets adapted and morphed into its own language.

Each Spanish speaking country has its own words and phrases that mean something completely different in the other countries. Yet from the outside it is still the same Spanish but in actuality it isn't.
Exactly, that's perfectly what I mean.

That and not liking being compared to them :x
__________________
~Phoenix Server~

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 21:49   #13
Uldaris-Br
There and back again
 
Uldaris-Br's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Br
Posts: 894
Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
1# Spanish is even worst than portuguese.. for god sake c'mon, I hate spanish people and their gesticulations
2# portugal has more culture? LoL? we invented the ****in airplanes you loser all you have are poets and noone knows them
and 3# Your women has beard
So don't tell me your tiny province means anything by now
sincerely ~lulz

EDIT: As by far as I know that was totally not abusive
__________________
You no can have big phrase above avatar
[b]STILL PLAYING ON: ~Niele water-warrior reborn

Last edited by Uldaris-Br; 09-29-2011 at 22:22. Reason: cuz portugal does'nt exist
Uldaris-Br is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 07:32   #14
sOxbOy
Banned
 
sOxbOy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 22
sOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond reputesOxbOy has a reputation beyond repute
Not the same to compare Brazil and Portugal, as if Portugal were not explored as much as Brazil today we would be much better than them.

Today protugal is what it is in Europe, plus Brazil grows more than Portugal, and increasingly this protugal sinking and taking much of Europe with her
sOxbOy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 08:27   #15
Ueki.!
Dismantler
 
Ueki.!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ikea
Posts: 1,021
Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uldaris-Br View Post
1# Spanish is even worst than portuguese.. for god sake c'mon, I hate spanish people and their gesticulations
2# portugal has more culture? LoL? we invented the ****in airplanes you loser all you have are poets and noone knows them
and 3# Your women has beard
So don't tell me your tiny province means anything by now
sincerely ~lulz

EDIT: As by far as I know that was totally not abusive
1. Spanish still > Brazil

2. Yes we do have alot more culture. We have amazing physicians working all over the world, we have won alot of nobel prizes, we have a writter who managed to write an Epopee about our country and what we did, and not imagined things like the Greeks but things that actually happened. It's called "Os Lusíadas" in case you don't know. We have some of the best football players (soccer for Americans) all over the world, and not only. We have had alot to talk about, not to mention we got to own 2/3 of the whole ****in world back in the discoveries. So srsly, get your facts straight or stfu

3. Vanessa Oliveira
Daniela Ruah
Diana Chaves

I'm not even going to bother state more. Portugal is full of beautiful women
Therefore, get your facts straight or stfu. It's not like Brazil where fat girls go to the beach in their tiny biquinis thinking they're so good
Quote:
Originally Posted by sOxbOy View Post
Not the same to compare Brazil and Portugal, as if Portugal were not explored as much as Brazil today we would be much better than them.

Today protugal is what it is in Europe, plus Brazil grows more than Portugal, and increasingly this protugal sinking and taking much of Europe with her
True, portugal is in a crisis. However, we're not taking anyone with us. If we go down, we'll go alone. So yeah I admit the situation right now isn't good, but don't over abuse it
Not to mention, bad gestion by the government doesn't define a whole country. If our politicians make mistakes it's not the people's fault

Also, Portugal still owns Brazil anytime, even tho you're going great economically. We don't have "favelas" and we can atleast walk safely anywhere without fearing being abducted or stabbed all the time
That can be easily seen by the huge number of Brazilians who have and still are emigrating to our country.
__________________
~Phoenix Server~

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:07.


You Rated this Thread: