Old 09-27-2011, 11:05   #31
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeZy.F View Post
I dont really understand, I have 47-100 ping pretty much all the time

I thought that was good
infa has a solution for that u should ask him
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 11:06   #32
Infamous~37

Infamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
oh, u still mad, I ditched that parasite if you didn't know.

learn your facts, brah.
Sounds like you're the bro who got mad. Funny part is that article is forever gonna define the type of idiot you are for the rest of your forum life. I shall now wait for someone to dig it up so we can laugh@ you and the parasite for a good 2 minutes.

Last edited by Infamous~37; 09-27-2011 at 11:09.
Infamous~37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 11:18   #33
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
if you use the seeds

Iwantwolves

you get a huge forest with some above ground lava flows and a huge ole mountain that goes to the default max map hieght

or if you use

A long time!

you get some pretty impressive cave ystems, ones right behind the spawn
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 11:19   #34
Infamous~37

Infamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~37 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
if you use the seeds

Iwantwolves

you get a huge forest with some above ground lava flows and a huge ole mountain that goes to the default max map hieght

or if you use

A long time!

you get some pretty impressive cave ystems, ones right behind the spawn
the ****
Old 09-27-2011, 11:21   #35
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
thats fore minecraft btw
Old 09-27-2011, 11:26   #36
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
thats fore minecraft btw
What's mine craft?
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 11:30   #37
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
What's mine craft?
It's a game where you click tiny boxes and try not to clicka bomb box
Infamous~29 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 11:30   #38
Infamous~37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~29 View Post
It's a game where you click tiny boxes and try not to clicka bomb box
you mean the one with the red flags?
Old 09-27-2011, 11:31   #39
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~37 View Post
you mean the one with the red flags?
yea pretty sure that's the one.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 11:38   #40
Only4Hahni
Banned

thats mine sweeper.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:41   #41
Only4Hahni
Banned

My doggies

Old 09-27-2011, 15:22   #42
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
He said ninja's requires no skill. Im pretty sure he hasnt played a ninja before, and tfb does require skill.

My Point of view: Any class that kicks his butt, should be nerfed. LOOL
Twofold is spamable and never misses, only way to stop it is to tank it or run like a noob, any true pro who melees is ****ed, and even if you fb your likly to lose to a twofold user who oneshots (basically equal bp or better)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strilter View Post
:P yes archers have a noob attack its the only balanced one in the game in relation to how easy it is to use for the amount of dmg done...

to the thread poster I know how u feel sure i'm not a warrior lolz but when actually looking to do more than stun people in pvp I pull out my little lvl 70 sword. :P

ps. you forgot pzap lolz .... since its a feature now
Lol lvl your sword and psn zap is fine since taos deserve it and archers can fly to avoid it. Shouldn't hurt anyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
u get target not in range because of your ping

agreeing with OP that these AoE skills are taking too much damage and zapping is a joke

or

i am fighting pure waters who simply shield, zap, and run, where you can't 1 hit them with shield >.> gee 5 melee hits w/o bless = 5 pure water shields w/o bless

YOU THINK TQ WOULD ATLEAST LET STUN WORK ON PURE SHIELD SO YOU COULD MELEE HIT THEIR ASSES
Looks like we got some one who knows what they talking about in this thread besides meself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post

twofold costs 30 stamina and only hits 1 target.
palm costs 20 stamina and hits all targets in line.
herc costs 30 stamina and hits anything around the tro
wwk costs 20 stamina and stuns anything near the monk

now please, learn to battle with ninjas or seriously quit.
twofold requires skill, end of story.
you forget twofold and RP stamina cost is not important since they will both oneshot and they don't lose stamina when clicked. herc has a little to much range and power but nerf the range to old range and twofold becomes more OP then it, and if you lower the damage to old damage it becomes a pretty skillful skill, even 70 pct damage and 4 spaces makes it not OP.

As for wwk Idk how TQ can think to make it lower stamina then herc, stun and hit flying archers unlike herc and only lower it by 5 pct, herc should be 70 pct with 4 spaces, wwk should be 40 pct with 4 spaces but can stun people and also hit but not knock down flying archers. Palm and twofold should activate when clicked even if it doesn't hit.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 15:50   #43
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
blah blah blah
I'm a archer and complaining about ninja being no skill
blah blah blah
just as a straight list of skills and their skill requirements from my perspective.

dash > 1h melee > 2h melee > viperfang/thewandskill > fb/ss > tfb > palm > wwk > herc > fire > archer

I think i nailed all of em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 16:30   #44
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
just as a straight list of skills and their skill requirements from my perspective.

dash > 1h melee > 2h melee > viperfang/thewandskill > fb/ss > tfb > palm > wwk > herc > fire > archer

I think i nailed all of em.
:P you should really take into account the dmg accompanying that assessment lolz

every melee has a chance to 1 hit their target :P soooo basically yall just run around spamming till you get a bt or a crit and think it takes skill lolz I find that funny.

Nothing really takes skill to use but you cant simply rank them by how hard it is to cast them when the dmg varries from class to class lolz sides their all based on ping n e ways no skill there just chance being closer to the server xD so therefore i guess we could say everything is a mix of luck on co.

there ya have it no skill involved simply luck.
Kinda like how I kept dcing every match I got with a monk today lolz pure coincidence <-- thats not sarcasm btw

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 19:09   #45
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post

you forget twofold and RP stamina cost is not important since they will both oneshot and they don't lose stamina when clicked.

herc has a little to much range and power but nerf the range to old range and twofold becomes more OP then it,

Palm and twofold should activate when clicked even if it doesn't hit.

You're an archer, being oneshotted doesn't mean everyone will be oneshoted.

No, twofold will never be more OP than herc. As we know, ninjas have the strongest attack, so you better add STGs if you don't want to be oneshoted by me.

twofold? 3 range and can miss?, no. That's stupid and ninjas would never ever kill fires, if it's hard to hit the teleporters, if it missed, it's impossible. I've heard that idea before but it's stupid. No wonder you thought of it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~37 View Post
Sounds like you're the bro who got mad. Funny part is that article is forever gonna define the type of idiot you are for the rest of your forum life. I shall now wait for someone to dig it up so we can laugh@ you and the parasite for a good 2 minutes.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: