Old 09-25-2011, 12:00   #46
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
....Wait a sandwich isnt a snack....? I eat like 10 a day.
Well, I guess it depends on what kinda of sandwich. If I have a peanut butter sammy I'll call that a snack, but if I'm have a "proper" sandwich (with like meat, lettuce, tomater, etc etc) I'll count that as a meal.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 12:02   #47
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Well, I guess it depends on what kinda of sandwich. If I have a peanut butter sammy I'll call that a snack, but if I'm have a "proper" sandwich (with like meat, lettuce, tomater, etc etc) I'll count that as a meal.
What about 4 different kinds of meat and cheese? I can eat those non stop they never seem to satisfy my hunger, then again nothing does.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 12:07   #48
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
What about 4 different kinds of meat and cheese? I can eat those non stop they never seem to satisfy my hunger, then again nothing does.
No cheese on my sammies. I hate processed cheese.
But yeah, they don't really do much to satisfy your hunger, not for long anyway. But I dunno, I tend to keep busy after I eat them, so you kinda don't notice the hunger till you get home.

All this talk of food has made me hungry, I'm going to go snack on something.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 12:21   #49
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
No cheese on my sammies. I hate processed cheese.
But yeah, they don't really do much to satisfy your hunger, not for long anyway. But I dunno, I tend to keep busy after I eat them, so you kinda don't notice the hunger till you get home.

All this talk of food has made me hungry, I'm going to go snack on something.
Processed? You mean individually warped slices right? I slice my own for my sandwiches.

I was already eating.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 12:28   #50
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
The 1st,2nd,3rd worlds categories were made during or post cold war to highlight who is allied/against who.

1st refers to the US and its allies, 2nd refers to USRR and its allies, 3rd refers to the neutral and "developing" countries. Yeah we're neutral, we'll stay like this, we have had our fair share of wars and invasions in the past 2 centuries. Egypt is 10,000 old, I'm sure they sucked badly every now and then, so this isn't the first time. =p

I don't care if Egypt is a tenth world country, not third. overused/outdated terms don't really mean much.

The term is useless nowadays, if we were to compare the status of these countries during cold war to their status now, they are currently an essential part of world's economy.

Tho, some people who got their heads stuck up their asses use it as a racial term for Africa, Asia, Oceania & South America lol.

Not that I mind it, it just made me giggle how mwah constantly sticks to such stereotypes, as if that would get under my skin in anyway, while her own country has not even invented their own flag, because England said so lol.
Well the term nowadays, although they will deny it, means how western democracy and culture the different states have adopted. Because some of the countries on the list of developing countries are ungodly rich with low poverty and hunger rate. Along with a higher rating in education than many first/second world countries. But because they aren't democratic and don't have all the half retarded rights that Americans and most Europeans have, they aren't a "developed" country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 12:41   #51
Uldaris-Br
There and back again

Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
Simple explanation for country categories. Go visit your own state, province, whatever the fock that is.
Come back later and explain to yourself
I think desert city is like 3rd cuz there is only desert and ruins like egypt, while twin city has crops and chicken farms and ghosts and lots of style people so I dont even know how an engine works but Im fairly convinced I have the divine right to proclaim myself as a member of a superior class just because I live out there, meh stylish, imma just a boy but when i grow up i'll be like a boss or be assigned into a great company because i know they'll choose me cuz imma evidently superior.. blah balbashkas

why cna't you all shut da **** up funny dolls

The classification is quite right though, lol
Old 09-25-2011, 12:54   #52
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uldaris-Br View Post
Simple explanation for country categories. Go visit your own state, province, whatever the fock that is.
I think desert city is like 3rd cuz there is only desert and ruins like egypt, while twin city has crops and chicken farms and ghosts and lots of style people so I dont even know how an engine works but Im fairly convinced I have the divine right to proclaim myself as a member of a superior class just because I live out there, meh stylish, imma just a boy but when i grow up i'll be like a boss or be assigned into a great company because i know they'll choose me cuz imma evidently superior.. blah balbashkas

Sense of this statement... i can not make.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 12:56   #53
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Well the term nowadays, although they will deny it, means how western democracy and culture the different states have adopted. Because some of the countries on the list of developing countries are ungodly rich with low poverty and hunger rate. Along with a higher rating in education than many first/second world countries. But because they aren't democratic and don't have all the half retarded rights that Americans and most Europeans have, they aren't a "developed" country.
Has nothing to do with...democracy, it is refers for economical/political situation. =p

Quote:

so Brazil is desert as well?
Old 09-25-2011, 13:00   #54
Uldaris-Br
There and back again

Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
noooooooooooooooooppppp
FFFfffuuuuuuuuuu men you know you stupid??
Quote:
Simple explanation ... like a boss ... blah balbashkas

Last edited by Uldaris-Br; 09-25-2011 at 13:02.
Uldaris-Br is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 13:02   #55
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Has nothing to do with...democracy, it is refers for economical/political situation. =p

so Brazil is desert as well?
It is more democratic than political situation. There are countries that are completely stable but with dictatorships yet they won't ever see anything other than developing country.

But traditionally democratic countries are more politically nice and non violent because nothing causes civil unrest better then being suppressed by a dictator.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 13:16   #56
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
noooooooooooooooooppppp
FFFfffuuuuuuuuuu men you know you stupid??
You're a br, right? then if we go by your explanation, then brazil is desert too brosive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
It is more democratic than political situation. There are countries that are completely stable but with dictatorships yet they won't ever see anything other than developing country.

But traditionally democratic countries are more politically nice and non violent because nothing causes civil unrest better then being suppressed by a dictator.
in a way this may be right if the dictator is an idiot.
Old 09-25-2011, 14:01   #57
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
I tried the 1 meal a day thing. I would eat my first and only meal around 2-4pm. I started feeling very weak by the time I went to bed though. I was obviously trying to eat better I was all the way up to 188lbs but a week ago I had dropped to 186.4. So in aobut 3 weeks lost around 2 pounds just wiht anew eating approach. I also been doing 3 4 mile bike rides a week and 240 crunches, 40 push ups and aminute of planks a day.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 14:41   #58
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
I tried the 1 meal a day thing. I would eat my first and only meal around 2-4pm. I started feeling very weak by the time I went to bed though. I was obviously trying to eat better I was all the way up to 188lbs but a week ago I had dropped to 186.4. So in aobut 3 weeks lost around 2 pounds just wiht anew eating approach. I also been doing 3 4 mile bike rides a week and 240 crunches, 40 push ups and aminute of planks a day.
no sex?
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 14:57   #59
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I eat two or three times a day, usually no snacks.

Just dinner and breakfast.
Old 09-25-2011, 16:54   #60
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
no sex?
lol
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: