Old 03-11-2010, 16:01   #91
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
In this very thread there are some... but do give her a booty .
Ooh you're a victim too...
Sorry to break this to you, but bahana is a guy, you got raped.
Strapons don't feel that realistic D:
Old 03-11-2010, 16:04   #92
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I has pics of bahana.
Bidding starts at 10 chocolate chip cookies.
just knowing you and hemp you would put a random girl up there -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
why yes I am a guy

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 16:38   #93
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just knowing you and hemp you would put a random girl up there -.-

why yes I am a guy
I wasn't actually going to do that, but now that you have put the idea in my head......
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 17:00   #94
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Cost me 50,000c , but I got it.

bahana has a flag tattoo /fail
jackoffthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 17:16   #95
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
You fail. Because your post makes no sense. who is bahaha and why would i think that he is a girl?

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 17:42   #96
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
I'll just leave this heare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBcmUhOg8Xw
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 20:20   #97
Valkyrie
Q_Q

Valkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I said she is gloomy and not the picture. The person in it. Lighting effects wont make the person in it smile.
There is no need to insult back. You are doing it yourself.
According to your earlier post, you mentioned that "her surroundings are dark" and I ain't going to waste a brain cell interpreting that as a metaphor for the aura she was releasing in the picture.
I could place the Sun in my room and the picture may still look gloomy because of the fail webcamera.
Technology could fail sometimes, just like you, the poster, giving misleading results/effects.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:11   #98
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
According to your earlier post, you mentioned that "her surroundings are dark" and I ain't going to waste a brain cell interpreting that as a metaphor for the aura she was releasing in the picture.
I could place the Sun in my room and the picture may still look gloomy because of the fail webcamera.
Technology could fail sometimes, just like you, the poster, giving misleading results/effects.
You mean this?>"the pictures you take are gloomy, grumpy and dark. No one likes gloomy grumpy people who don't smile." If you don't mean this post then you are spreading lies.

Nah, you are being a *****. It's not me who fails. It's you who fails. Failing at accusing others of fail is mad failing.
At least your insults didn't go without merit. Now i know that whenever i need fertilizer for my pot plants i'll just have to get you talking and dung will come out on its own.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak

Last edited by metallica115; 03-12-2010 at 04:16.
Old 03-12-2010, 13:59   #99
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You fail. Because your post makes no sense. who is bahaha and why would i think that he is a girl?
Oh God abuse me moar D;
Old 03-12-2010, 15:47   #100
Valkyrie
Q_Q

Valkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It's not me who fails. It's you who fails.
NO U!

Blow me.

Yeah. Blow me.

Also loling at the "spreading lies" comment. Is there any word worse than "fail" to describe it?

I don't think I can make it any more obvious as to which quote of yours I'm referring to. What a conqueer.
Old 03-12-2010, 16:12   #101
metallica115
IGiveA****

Quote:
Oh God abuse me moar D;
What ?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-13-2010, 05:50   #102
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
What ?
*bends over*
Old 03-13-2010, 20:41   #103
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*bends over*
this is how you get prego

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2010, 20:59   #104
metallica115
IGiveA****

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-13-2010, 21:00   #105
metallica115
IGiveA****

bottom middle troll... head placement fail....

Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: