Old 03-11-2010, 15:59   #61
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
How High
Zombieland
Role Models
Pineapple Express
Dance Flick
Hangover
Old 03-11-2010, 17:51   #62
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Not only are you a complete moron, but you also lack the ability to detect obvious sarcasm. So by agreeing with me, you look like an even bigger idiot than before.

Common sense is beyond you I'm afraid. But hey, at least you're getting all kinds of internet pussy.
Obviously i can detect your lame a$$ sarcasm, which is why i go along with it to piss you off cause sarcasm is so lame its just hysterical to make fun of it......who the hell can't detect sarcasm now-a-days? Only losers actually still use sarcasm as an insult...cmon dude, its 2010...stop living in the 20th century......i clearly have more common sense than you can handle which is why your getting all upset now lmao.....nerds on this forum are so touchy over the smallest things...and you call yourself a man with intelligence? pffff, if thats true than im moving to the white house tomorrow.

And clearly i was joking with indigo, but you wanna go and pms all over the thread and take me serious lmao.....this forum is such a joke i can only make fun of everyone on it who still takes it serious (cough*wayne*cough) so please do yourself a favor and pull the tampon out already

than ask yourself:

E_Nuff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 18:37   #63
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Nuff View Post
Obviously i can detect your lame a$$ sarcasm, which is why i go along with it to piss you off cause sarcasm is so lame its just hysterical to make fun of it......who the hell can't detect sarcasm now-a-days? Only losers actually still use sarcasm as an insult...cmon dude, its 2010...stop living in the 20th century......i clearly have more common sense than you can handle which is why your getting all upset now lmao.....nerds on this forum are so touchy over the smallest things...and you call yourself a man with intelligence? pffff, if thats true than im moving to the white house tomorrow.

And clearly i was joking with indigo, but you wanna go and pms all over the thread and take me serious lmao.....this forum is such a joke i can only make fun of everyone on it who still takes it serious (cough*wayne*cough) so please do yourself a favor and pull the tampon out already

than ask yourself:

Nice novel.

Also, what do you mean "still takes it serious"? lol. You actually took this forum seriously at one point? Man, you're an even bigger **** up than I previously thought.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 19:07   #64
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nice novel.

Also, what do you mean "still takes it serious"? lol. You actually took this forum seriously at one point? Man, you're an even bigger **** up than I previously thought.
Oh Please! don't gimmie that bull ****, this forum is your life. your a forum troll that gets his panties in a twist over nothing lmao

Pathetic.

Thanks for reading my novel tho, its a best seller

Old 03-11-2010, 19:14   #65
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh Please! don't gimmie that bull ****, this forum is your life. your a forum troll that gets his panties in a twist over nothing lmao

Pathetic.

Thanks for reading my novel tho, its a best seller
lol are you in denial?

Can you tell that the words you so carefully think up have no affect on me? Does it anger you that nothing you say matters?

We answer those questions and more, right after this.
Old 03-11-2010, 19:23   #66
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

Talking

Quote:
lol are you in denial?

Can you tell that the words you so carefully think up have no affect on me? Does it anger you that nothing you say matters?

We answer those questions and more, right after this.
Lol, Ahh man, its just classic having a dispute with a troll who pretends he doesn't care.....yet, the troll continues to respond

Contradiction FTW

Anger is one emotion i could never engage on this forum or any forum for that matter lol......i was joking with you from the start.....and like i said before, you started PMSing because you humorously got put in your place

But its ok bro! i understand! getting publicly embarrassed post-after-post can make someone angry.....so lets squash this beef?

Old 03-11-2010, 19:30   #67
Banned

Quote:
Lol, Ahh man, its just classic having a dispute with a troll who pretends he doesn't care.....yet, the troll continues to respond

Contradiction FTW

Anger is one emotion i could never engage on this forum or any forum for that matter lol......i was joking with you from the start.....and like i said before, you started PMSing because you humorously got put in your place

But its ok bro! i understand! getting publicly embarrassed post-after-post can make someone angry.....so lets squash this beef?
And yet another long, drawn out explanation on why you think you're actually intelligent.

Hey, here's an idea. Go find those posts of you putting me in my place, so I can laugh at what you -think- you've accomplished.
Old 03-11-2010, 19:34   #68
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

Quote:
And yet another long, drawn out explanation on why you think you're actually intelligent.

Hey, here's an idea. Go find those posts of you putting me in my place, so I can laugh at what you -think- you've accomplished.
Lol, re-read the thread if you need recollection

So no beef squash?

Are you really that upset?

Old 03-11-2010, 19:47   #69
Banned

Quote:
Lol, re-read the thread if you need recollection

So no beef squash?

Are you really that upset?

Oh, I read the thread once already, and I found no evidence of you "putting me in my place". Only posts with you trying your hardest to be funny, and failing miserably at it.

Please, if anyone knows how to help this guy achieve his flawless victory, let me know.
Old 03-11-2010, 19:53   #70
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

Quote:
Oh, I read the thread once already, and I found no evidence of you "putting me in my place". Only posts with you trying your hardest to be funny, and failing miserably at it.

Please, if anyone knows how to help this guy achieve his flawless victory, let me know.
Barely trying if anything.....your pretty easy to make fun of, cause your so cranky lmao! cranky people are just common targets to be toyed with.

Am i making you want to cry? If your eyes are getting watery ill stop.

Cause i dont want my account to be banned for making a little kid soak his cheeks

Old 03-11-2010, 19:54   #71
~Nia~
<3 Justin

~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute
percy jackson and the lightning thieves?
Old 03-11-2010, 19:55   #72
Banned

Also, your pictures are completely homosexual.

I found the one of you raging after losing at Pokemans.

lul. Look at how pissed you were.
Old 03-11-2010, 20:02   #73
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

Quote:
Also, your pictures are completely homosexual.

I found the one of you raging after losing at Pokemans.

lul. Look at how pissed you were.
Ya man! i was so pissed! look at the pokemon i lost to!

Its called the wild wayne brady! its rare!

Old 03-11-2010, 20:13   #74
Valkyrie
Q_Q

Valkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
Any good new movies one should watch for pleasure?

I have seen, transformers 1-2, Spiderman 1-4(3?), The hulk 1-2, Batman 1-2, Iron man, Harry Potter half blood prince - boring. 2012- boring. The man from earth- interesting... um.. Blue man with weirdabilities-- dun remember title coz it was so boring- fantastic 4 movies-- xmen movies. The movies with that vampire woman where her friend becomes a werewolf 1-2(if theres a third one then ive seen it too... Blade movies.. van helsing... both beowulfs... and the one where this guy with a spaceship crashes onto earth in the 1400s and he brings with him a dragon like creature then they make swords out of the steel of his space ship to kill it. moon, and the other movie thats similiar to it(forgot title sry)

Any good movies to watch.. i think that i've seen most good ones but do suggest...
(no narnia and hobbits plz.i don't like them and no harry potters. )

Well as you can see i like the comic movies best. other genres are welcome too. Its a rant, lol.

I like sci-fi best... also seen a couple of startrek movies but they didn't appeal to me very much
I can recommend you the movie "How I ****ed your mother." It is pretty darn good ,literally speaking.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:21   #75
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
I can recommend you the movie "How I ****ed your mother." It is pretty darn good ,literally speaking.
I know, my friends keep telling me how hot my mom is. Here's my mom and grandmother. Luckily i got my good looks from her.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: