Old 01-08-2010, 13:54   #16
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
I know, right? They need to l2namestuff.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2010, 14:43   #17
Valkyrie
Q_Q

Valkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by annemarie View Post
Hello Everyone, Do you know about world's Tallest building... I hope not sure.. then see...

The 160-story skyscraper will open on January 4, the fourth anniversary of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktoum's rule in Dubai.

Under the Sheikh, Dubai has seen a boom in record breakers, impressive firsts, and baffling spectacles. For example, the city is or will be home to the world's first refrigerated beach, a twirling tower, the world's largest arch-supported bridge, and artificial islands in the shape of the world map.

And Burj Dubai boasts more surprising bullet points than simply being the world's tallest tower:

At 2,700 feet tall, the skyscraper can be seen from 10 miles away.

The building will sport the fastest elevators in the world, traveling at 10 meters per second (22 miles per hour). They will also be double-decker elevators, with each deck supporting up to 21 people.

To keep out the desert heat, 10,000 tons of coolant with flow through the tower every hour.

230,000 cubic meters of concrete form the building's core, enough to pave 1,180 miles of sidewalk.

Dubai Tower will be the highlight of the worlds' largest indoor shopping center, with space for 1,200 shops nestled among 30,000 apartments.

But Dubai is a very different place this month than it was in 2004 when construction began on the tower. As AFP reports:

Plunging property prices and weak demand had already put a dampener on new schemes even before last week's shock announcement by state-owned giant Dubai World that it wants to halt debt payments for six months.

"It's not exactly going to improve investor confidence," said Matthew Green, associate director at property agency CB Richard Ellis, which has reported a 55 percent year-on-year drop in downtown Dubai commercial rental rates and a 67 percent fall outside the centre.

Looks like a pretty decent target for attention *****s.
Old 01-08-2010, 15:34   #18
Zealots Fury
Ultimatum

Zealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post
Ask Obama. I'm sure his leaders are interested in it.
Perfect! Then they can declare war on Iran and say its for the virtuous principles of democracy.
Zealots Fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2010, 15:40   #19
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
I know, right? They need to l2namestuff.
Well... they got a huge pointy tower... they should call it... TowerPoint city O_o
Scrap that idea, call it LookAtMeI'mHuge City.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2010, 15:44   #20
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealots Fury View Post
Perfect! Then they can declare war on Iran and say its for the virtuous principles of democracy.
I just wanna see Anthrax bombs everywhere in the world.
Oh i will laugh so much and so loud i'll die from it before the Anthrax kills me.
Old 01-08-2010, 15:46   #21
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I just wanna see Anthrax bombs everywhere in the world.
Oh i will laugh so much and so loud i'll die from it before the Anthrax kills me.
You're gonna have to deal with underground bombs before that. People will yell APOCALYPSE, thinking that the world is ending.
But instead there will be some "important people" that will be safe from it. For them the world won't end. Signed, 2012.

^ I'm gonna bet on that too.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 01-08-2010, 15:51   #22
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
You're gonna have to deal with underground bombs before that. People will yell APOCALYPSE, thinking that the world is ending.
But instead there will be some "important people" that will be safe from it. For them the world won't end. Signed, 2012.

^ I'm gonna bet on that too.
End of the world in 2012, i'd be only 23 years old (read young). Not that i'd be the one caring though if it really ends haha.
Old 01-08-2010, 15:53   #23
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Well... they got a huge pointy tower... they should call it... TowerPoint city O_o
Scrap that idea, call it LookAtMeI'mHuge City.
More like "*insert name here's* *****".
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2010, 15:55   #24
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
End of the world in 2012, i'd be only 23 years old (read young). Not that i'd be the one caring though if it really ends haha.
It surely won't be of the world. It will be of the "not needed anymore" people. If it ever happens. Which means HEAD for the SEA!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 01-08-2010, 16:14   #25
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
They are thinking of putting farms in skyscapers for the future,crazy huh.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2010, 19:15   #26
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
*Waits for a virus to clear out 90% of the worlds population*
Old 01-08-2010, 19:34   #27
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT1 View Post
*Waits for a virus to clear out 90% of the worlds population*
Why wait? Why not make one yourself somehow?
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2010, 19:51   #28
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
biological weapon manufacturing is highly monitored in the US.

Many people who excel in biological fiends such as virology get contacted by the CIA..
Old 01-09-2010, 01:21   #29
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Many people who excel in biological fiends such as virology get contacted by the CIA..
I'd say swine flu was the first attempt, but it failed.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2010, 03:25   #30
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:

It has greater risk than something macroscopic. First: It spreads from human to human. Second: It mutates.
You can have the antidote but wake up with a mutant virus and die before the new cure is found.
HIV was a good tool but it got spread the wrong way. And yet it can be stopped easy so it failed.

It's way easier to plant a subterranean nuke under every country and blast it to bits. By lowering the population, there would be more resources. Although the price is kinda high.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: