Old 02-27-2013, 19:45   #1
Kijutaro

Kijutaro is on a distinguished road
Ilove server / Assassin .

I'm sure there a lot of us can't wait to play on the new server or the new assassin but lately seem like there is nothing new or even mention about those too . All the new is about creating new payment system or trying to create CO for iPhone . Why can u guys just focus on one issue at the time . Don't go post the news then ignore them . If u guys still need time to work on them then don't post anything at all . Or atleast let us know when can we expecting them .
Kijutaro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2013, 00:15   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't the new Assassin server reserved for PC Conquer?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2013, 11:00   #3
Kijutaro

Kijutaro is on a distinguished road
Nope

The I love and assassin should be release at the same time for iPad but now they mind trying to get CO to work on iPhone too so they can release all of them together .
Kijutaro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2013, 03:16   #4
<ishida>

<ishida> is on a distinguished road
well it looks like the new server has been released but assassin class has not been added. with the new so called 2.6 up date with the new included improvements aka BUGS, conquer online for ipad facebook a comment was stated that the update is a pre updated/stepping stone for the new assassin class. i was compelled to look through the new ipa and i saw no indication of the new class. how disappointing and the only thing consistent is the disappointment.
<ishida> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: