Old 02-10-2013, 21:16   #1
Rago
BeaverClap

Rago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond reputeRago has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rago Send a message via Yahoo to Rago
Talking What is everyone doing now? (Write your story game)

What games is everyone into?
Hobbies?
Professions?
Families?
Children?

Since I quit playing (BerzerkBeaver) I have explored some new games and old...nothing rivaled the friends or enemies that I had on this game! This game was ruthless I LOVED IT! The drama of Eth picking a new husband or what army -StaceY- would controll next. What Imperial spies did we have in the guild! Where the next ambush of WisHMasteR would be! How we would know, Who were our allies? Who was going to Dis City? Has anyone seen Zver plvling? Who was wearing the BEST gears for the time!?! We going Black today? How far are we from making the NEXT 12+? None of this stuff is matched in any other game that I have played still to this day! Sure its a lot of money in this game but still to this day the people who made this game are not the programs, it is hands down the people that played!

I tried a few other MMO's; WoW:MoP, Skyrim, Outwar, Starcraft, Diablo, League of Legends. Shooters: Socom 4, CoD(all), Medal of Honor, Battlefield 3

Its been almost 3 years since I hung up the "keys 1-0" a lot has changed in my life, I joined the U.S. Army less then 6 months after quitting. I was 220 pounds of gamer fluff before basic, and after 169 pounds. Finally started to live a healthier life and not wasting my day online. Found out 3 days before I graduated that I would be stationed in Bamberg, Germany only a hour outside of Munchin! Where the world's largest beer fest is held. Traveled Europe 2 years going to real Football "soccar" games, castles, churches, festivals, meeting the nicest people that you could imagine. Found out that I have living relatives in France, Germany, and Neatherlands! While I was in a field rotation my wife sent me a picture mail to my cell phone of a positive pregnant test and 8 months later my son Aiden was born. Four months after that I left for Afghanistan where I was stationed in Ghazni Province on FoB Ghazni which is Polish operated. I watched one of my good friends almost get blown up by a PMN mine that was command pulled and had another friend get shot in the gut by Taliban, both of my friends lived but scared the **** out of all of us! Right now I'm sitting in Kyrgyzstan waiting for a flight back to see my family for the first time in 7 months and just wanted to stop in and say hello to my old friends and family from this game.

Love and miss you all
Randy

If you guys want to contact me feel free! Facebook is the most likely as I'm starting school this summer.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Gossard86
Playstation Network: RagoSnipes
Yahoo IM: ragjr2003
Windows Live: ragjr2003@hotmail.com
Battle.net: DrunkeN#1684 (Real ID)
League of Legends: MaDMaN86
Outwar: DrunkeNMaDMaN
Xbox Live: Soon to come!
#1 Pker on Faith Server 30,000 pkp obtianed in 6 hours....
Warrior420

BerzerkBeaver
War-War-War 130 Pure...
PROUD MEMBER OF THE BERZERKS
ProClaimed SpeedHacker...ITS SKILL GET OVER

So i bulked 1 time...sumone has gotta support this game

CurrentPotency: 240
Mentor:BerzerkHamster
It's Here

Last edited by Rago; 02-11-2013 at 03:03.
Rago is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2013, 06:54   #2
Mikky
lalalalala

Mikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikky
what a nice story ;x

Wish for me pleaasee http://points.91.com/2011beauty/?c=wish&code=16

salam alekum

i love The Vampire Diaries series ;x

Server: Nature/Tornado treansfered to Elements/Storm ^^
Char name:##MiKKy## changed to *~Mikky~*
ninja-war-tro (131-131-133)
Bp: 300+ a lil xD
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2013, 19:51   #3
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
No ones comes to this **** anymore, lol dont expect too many replies...you shud b surprised you even got this one.

kthxpwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.
"I'm not c0cky im confident so when you tell me im the best its a compliment"

"If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything"
say is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2013, 10:22   #4
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
It's so sad...I remember that few years ago there were a lot of ppl spamming the chitchat server groups...Now most of the topics are dead,even the community forum is slowly dying
Old 04-14-2013, 12:53   #5
┼r▀ićeṜ
fwd sucks

┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute
still stuck in this ****ty town of 540
Old 01-08-2014, 03:23   #6
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rago View Post
what army -StaceY- would controll next.
hhhhhhhhhhhhh

I do miss this game, but am a Wow player now.. Casual though.
The community on there isn't like it was on here though

--------------------->Quit<---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.

Staciedoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: