Old 05-10-2012, 22:15   #1
cesar.caudillo.9

cesar.caudillo.9 is on a distinguished road
Sword master

What would be the best class to kill a sword master at a house, and any techniques?
cesar.caudillo.9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2012, 00:54   #2
Micdeath

Micdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Get 75 archers and he'll go down fast.
Faster than a monk solo'ing it.
Micdeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2012, 19:00   #3
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
The answer to your question

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2012, 05:26   #4
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Wat-tro-monk or tro-wat monk does really well compared to other classes/builds with equivalent level & gear. Stig & cyclone & metal aura or tyrant aura. Fixed metal aura can greatly reduce the damage you take; tyrant aura gives you extra critical strike.

If you want techniques for killing sword masters, there is one important thing to remember. Every so often (I think it's every 80 seconds) the SwordMaster does a very strong attack where it drops blue swords from the sky and takes about 10-15K health off everyone. If you watch carefully, a few seconds before that attack a white targetting circle appears briefly around every player's feet. You can miss it if you blink. When that circle appears, jump away from the sword master, avoiding areas where anyone else was targetted.

The white targetting circle is difficult to see in the bath. If you have a class 1 or class 2 house and stand where shown in the first screenshot and summon the SwordMaster, it will appear on the edge of the bed.

Unless the SwordMaster moves, you can stand another character where shown in the second screenshot and that character shouldn't get hit; characters hitting the SwordMaster from the left (standing beside the bed) can get an aura from that character. If the noob can take a few hits without dying, you can jump it in right at the end for study points.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Where we summon Sword Master.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	147085   Click image for larger version

Name:	Where noobs stand.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	147086  

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 05-14-2012, 04:42   #5
SaintWulfie

SaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Wat-tro-monk or tro-wat monk does really well compared to other classes/builds with equivalent level & gear. Stig & cyclone & metal aura or tyrant aura. Fixed metal aura can greatly reduce the damage you take; tyrant aura gives you extra critical strike.

If you want techniques for killing sword masters, there is one important thing to remember. Every so often (I think it's every 80 seconds) the SwordMaster does a very strong attack where it drops blue swords from the sky and takes about 10-15K health off everyone. If you watch carefully, a few seconds before that attack a white targetting circle appears briefly around every player's feet. You can miss it if you blink. When that circle appears, jump away from the sword master, avoiding areas where anyone else was targetted.

The white targetting circle is difficult to see in the bath. If you have a class 1 or class 2 house and stand where shown in the first screenshot and summon the SwordMaster, it will appear on the edge of the bed.

Unless the SwordMaster moves, you can stand another character where shown in the second screenshot and that character shouldn't get hit; characters hitting the SwordMaster from the left (standing beside the bed) can get an aura from that character. If the noob can take a few hits without dying, you can jump it in right at the end for study points.
I am certain the fixed damage of Swordmaster is 10k.
I done it 3 in a row and tanking the hit with friend a Pure Warrior.
It always 10k and it went pass Azure, not sure if it CK able or Reflectable though :@
Old 05-14-2012, 09:41   #6
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintWulfie View Post
I am certain the fixed damage of Swordmaster is 10k.
I done it 3 in a row and tanking the hit with friend a Pure Warrior.
It always 10k and it went pass Azure, not sure if it CK able or Reflectable though :@
In the past it occasionally 1-hit characters of mine which had more than 13K HP (when we missed seeing the targetting circles).

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 05-15-2012, 05:40   #7
SaintWulfie

SaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
In the past it occasionally 1-hit characters of mine which had more than 13K HP (when we missed seeing the targetting circles).
Might be because you already took some damage before hand or either you take the 10k and you are too late to pot it.

This happen, because I used a 16k Fire to do this, and I barely notice my Health bar decrease due to too high Hp
Old 05-16-2012, 04:29   #8
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Its 10k. It can happen that he hits with few diferent attacks at the same time so all that adds up and he manages to kill you. But i am 99% sure that certain attack is allways 10k (unless you have metal protection)

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 06:40   #9
SaintWulfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Its 10k. It can happen that he hits with few diferent attacks at the same time so all that adds up and he manages to kill you. But i am 99% sure that certain attack is allways 10k (unless you have metal protection)
I have metal protection and it does nothing to reduce the 10k certain hit except for most of the normal hit.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: