Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 08:15   #1
NinjaMaster
►LadyGaGa◄

NinjaMaster is on a distinguished road
Exclamation My HP is "kinda" low !!

hey guys

i've recently noticed that my hp is kinda low for chars in the same lvl as me , at first i thought that was coz ninja's class has low hp but then i noticed that there is some ppl with 9k+ hp at least , so i don't know why, anyway pics are better than 1000 words....

my hp is :

although i'm 132 2rb :

& i saw a warrior lvl 119 2rb with about 11.5 k hp !! :

so is that coz i got rb when i was 125 ?? if yes can i fix that by getting reincarnated (ppl told me that i'd be have to do it 3 times to fix it) or what ??

hope u r gonna help me coz it's really silly i die at that lvl easily coz of my hp...
Class : ***1056;***474;***343;***281;***1769;***327;***300;***328;***309;***261;
Lvl : 125-131-132
Noble Rank : Lady (kiss my hand u idiot )

Don't show me ur @$$ or i will shoot it

Last edited by NinjaMaster; 04-25-2012 at 08:21.
NinjaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 11:00   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
That L110 elite shield the warrior is wearing gives just under 3K extra HP so that's not a valid comparison.

Getting reborn at L125 instead of L130 lost you 40 attribute points every time you did it (at least 960 HP #1). There's no way to undo that, reincarnation changes your rebirth path not the level at which you got reborn. All you can do is make a new character and level it to at least L130 in each lif before getting it reborn.

If you don't want to do that, there are a few ways you could improve your HP a bit (in no particular order):
  • Buy a Miraculous Gourd (that would add 800 HP).
  • Compose up your steed more. Your +4 steed gives you +400 HP. Making it +5 would increase that to +600 HP; making it +6 would increase that to +900 HP.
  • Add enchantment to your equips. You didn't show whether you already have any enchantments on your items. SDGs give the best enchantment, 200-255 HP per item.
  • Pay a db and reallocate your stats. I'm no expert on ninja attributes but if you had a gourd you should at least be able to do without the 20 points you currently have allocated to spirit. Putting those 20 points into vitality instead of spirit should add at least 420 HP #1.
  • Compose up/level up your necky a bit more. Composing up your necky adds extra HP and that amount increases as your necky is levelled up.
  • Use an intensification refinery on your headgear. For example: a unique (L3) intensification gives 1000 extra HP.

Don't blame the fact that you die easily just on your HP. If you're L132 and wearing gear (with no dragon souls) which isn't levelled up (such as a L112 necklace and veil) you are not getting the amount of defence you could have.

I checked on a L117 ninja: each point added to his vitality gives 24 extra HP; each point added to spirit gives 3 extra HP. These numbers could be higher for a higher-level ninja, I don't know about that. I also didn't check Strength and Agility - they might also give about 3 HP per point.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 05-03-2012, 01:20   #3
MasterJef20
EagleWatch

MasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond repute
Just pay 1 db for reallot your points and put them all into Vitality xD
But first fix the dura of your weapons cuz you cant put them out once all points into vit xD.
''But daddy,why you playing it?''
''Well son,im trying to catch the bad people.''

http://album.partyflock.nl/81613641_680667829.jpg
MasterJef20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2012, 05:35   #4
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Why is you're agility so high? Also the 20 from spirit can be taken away, grab yourself a gourd. And put most of your attribute points towards vitality, just make sure you can hold your weapons

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2012, 14:29   #5
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
275 Agility is required to equip lvl 120 and higher Katanas.
Ninjas do not need any strength. Katanas don't require any.
Ninjas do not need any spirit. (even if you zap, because once you've learned the spell, you can use magic bottle or gourd for mana)

You can re-allot and just put 276 in Agility and the rest in Vitality.

Weatherwax made some awesome suggestions for increasing HP.

MasterJef20's suggestion to put all in vitality is good if you are rich. (HP Glitch) gives you max HP, but the problem with it is that you have to re-allot your APs every time you need to repair your weapons because you don't have the 275 Agility to equip them

Last edited by *Sonne*; 05-04-2012 at 14:47.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2012, 05:50   #6
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot to mention the wrangler subclass, which also gives a bit of extra HP.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 05-05-2012, 12:37   #7
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
275 Agility is required to equip lvl 120 and higher Katanas.
Ninjas do not need any strength. Katanas don't require any.
Ninjas do not need any spirit. (even if you zap, because once you've learned the spell, you can use magic bottle or gourd for mana)

You can re-allot and just put 276 in Agility and the rest in Vitality.

Weatherwax made some awesome suggestions for increasing HP.

MasterJef20's suggestion to put all in vitality is good if you are rich. (HP Glitch) gives you max HP, but the problem with it is that you have to re-allot your APs every time you need to repair your weapons because you don't have the 275 Agility to equip them
My bad, it's been a long time since I played ninja

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2012, 19:04   #8
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Reallot and keep enough Agility to wear your Kats (If you cannot afford constant realloting) and put the rest into Vitality. The Strength is only needed for your Promotions so its fine to drop it as it doesn't add that much TBH. If you get a Bottle or Gourd, drop the 20 Spirit as well. That should add around 1.3K HP if my calculations are right.

Secondly upgrade your gears. Adding + to your Horse and Necklace will also add to your HP. As well as increasing Wrangler Subclass.

Inb4 WTF? Only 30% SDGs?

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: