Old 05-24-2020, 18:11   #1
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Servers,Builds, etcs

Just a general discussion, and a few questions to ask

Which servers have active pvp but not one sided?
which servers have decent markets?
Are they English speaking?
Who has a genuine guild beef with each other

What are some of the best main builds for all classes?
some great hybrid builds?

Would another 2 events be good to see in the game ?
something like a war involving only one clan or guild to win? so it wont be one sided and everyone cant ally each other?
and rewards split directly to NPC or [quest] thing, kind of like an involvement pack?

Should some groups have all their servers merged together for a more active play type?

what are some other ideas to serperate all these dead servers with dead events/markets and the only people coming out on top are the ppl who can camp bosses and do events. thanks for reading...
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2020, 23:47   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post

Which servers have active pvp but not one sided? Storm Server
which servers have decent markets? Storm Server
Are they English speaking? Some
Who has a genuine guild beef with each other? No Idea

What are some of the best main builds for all classes? [Break, Immunity] [Critical,Immunity]

something like a war involving only one clan or guild to win? so it wont be one sided and everyone cant ally each other?
and rewards split directly to NPC or [quest] thing, kind of like an involvement pack?

Should some groups have all their servers merged together for a more active play type?

what are some other ideas to serperate all these dead servers with dead events/markets and the only people coming out on top are the ppl who can camp bosses and do events. thanks for reading..
The rest of your questions sound like you're a game Dev or a GM. If you are one, Please put Cross Server Auction System already and Daily PK Events.
Old 05-25-2020, 06:12   #3
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Dark is dead AF. Barely even gets a full market section on a good day lol
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2020, 17:22   #4
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
The rest of your questions sound like you're a game Dev or a GM. If you are one, Please put Cross Server Auction System already and Daily PK Events.
Storm server is pretty one sided by the looks of things, Dich seems to be doing well. but the numbers are stacked against him, from what I can tell the past few gws ctfs etc, theres no war just three ally guilds controlling server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
Dark is dead AF. Barely even gets a full market section on a good day lol
yeah D= I think they should merge some servers together its getting boring lol,

I would love to see a world for example [wild kingdom etc.] have cross server ClanSpar that are used in separate wars. like a tiger,kylin, etc vs lion etc ? or one world in one huge clan to compete with another world [server]

The main fun thing about this game is probably cross ctf and that happens only once in a blue moon and if u miss it then its back to being bland.

Maybe a Class cross server flag war
trojan clan on one side of the map vs archer clan on the other or w.e

I think a conquer 2.0 classic should be brought back aswell, pay per month to play or not
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2020, 21:31   #5
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Which servers have active pvp but not one sided?
which servers have decent markets?
Are they English speaking?
Who has a genuine guild beef with each other
TBH not sure if any do unless its a server where a war is going on, what servers those might be I don't know. A far as markets go storm is like the only market lol. There are some groups that have english speakers or people who speak english as another language but most of the players in this game are from either egypt, brazile, or the phillipines. Nothing wrong with it, just the way it is. No idea who has beef with who, CO politics are too confusing. 1 day someone is your mortal enemy next day you pking with them against your former allys in deity.

Quote:
What are some of the best main builds for all classes?
Standard built for physical attackers is p attack, hp, immunity, crit/break depending on your bp. For fires its just m attack, hp, immunity, and break in chi with as much penetration as you can get. Tanks are anti break, immunity, hp, -final p dmg.

Not really anything else in the game, I've never seen any hybrid stuff actually be good except for on some lower level tournament characters. I always thought a wat-war-tstriker with m attack instead of break in chi/jiang would be nice cause you could "zap" flyers for probably an absurd amount of dmg but never seen anyone try.

Quote:
I'm mostly happy with the events we have in game, but i think its the servers populations that is the problem and that leads to your next question(s). The one thing I will say is event timing and how they are placed throughout the day needs some serious work, as well as the fact that it takes so long to do all the stuff for your character in a day.

Instead of adding more events that they can't balance I wish they would look at increasing the rewards for current events, fixing the timing of events and creating more drive to fight for them, and reducing the amount of time you have to spend doing daily things for your characters.

Quote:

what are some other ideas to seperate all these dead servers with dead events/markets and the only people coming out on top are the ppl who can camp bosses and do events. thanks for reading...
I think that CO absolutely needs some server merges, i think we have somewhere around 48 US servers and 16 EU servers. How anyone thinks that's healthy for our tiny player base blows my mind, max we should have is 24 US servers and 8-16 EU servers.

Personally I think it would be better to have 8 EU servers and 16 US servers, if that doesn't cause fights then the game is doomed because everybody is too much of a ***** to fight.

The server markets are outdated anyways, the market area should be gotten rid of and there should be one cross server market so people can buy across servers and not have to transfer to buy some ****ing items, the market was fine when they game was popular enough but now there are too few players to support individual server markets.

I have some ideas of how to handle nobility/bp/event rewards etc.... with server merges as drastic as I have suggested. But until TQ shows any inkling of caring about the state of their game its kind of moot to discuss it all.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2020, 01:14   #6
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
All events have gone crap tbh.
TPK / EPK / STPK used to be fun, even CTF was oke.
But with all the new easy to use skills they've gone to crap. No one stands a chance against a maxed-out character. The game has just become lamer and lamer. Nowadays all melee characters basicly zap or shoot from a distance and then try to melee.

I miss the days where skill was actually a nice thing to possess, if you were pro at fb/ss you could still beat a "better" character. But those days are over.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2020, 16:25   #7
Guti
^^

Guti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
I miss the days where skill was actually a nice thing to possess, if you were pro at fb/ss you could still beat a "better" character. But those days are over.
That was back when PVP was fun, nowadays everyone uses AOE attacks and you are doomed if the opponent has higher BP. Getting rid of dumb skills like mortal wounds or reducing hercs damage might bring some life back into the PVP system.

I think that theres no way to recover the market because most people are running around with bound equips because they are easier to upgrade and since theres no way to effectively farm in game anymore its quite hard to make money.
Guti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2020, 17:31   #8
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
I don't play any longer, but my hybrid build was pretty great. Pstrike/Pattack/Hp/Imm on 2 stage, Pstrike/Hp/Bt/Imm on 2 stages, Pstrike/Pattack/Bt/Imm on 1 stage. You had to have pretty much max rank to pull it off, but otherwise it was pretty good.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2020, 20:10   #9
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
I think it would be nice if they increased the stam cost of and or reduced the amount of stam people can get. Now you can just throw out endless aoe and never really have to worry about stam, tro's are an egregious example of this but dwarrs and ww's have a similar issue. Not to mention fires and ninjas have aoe that cost them nothing but cd's or "mana" lol. There are a lot of changes they could make but since they don't want to make any changes that actually balance the game-as that makes their bulkers and other top players unhappy generally- they wont end up doing any real balance changes.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2020, 01:45   #10
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guti View Post
That was back when PVP was fun, nowadays everyone uses AOE attacks and you are doomed if the opponent has higher BP. Getting rid of dumb skills like mortal wounds or reducing hercs damage might bring some life back into the PVP system.

I think that theres no way to recover the market because most people are running around with bound equips because they are easier to upgrade and since theres no way to effectively farm in game anymore its quite hard to make money.
yup, well the endless xp skill for tro also doesnt help.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: