Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-21-2014, 02:02   #31
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
It does not count if you learn the language as a baby. Babies can learn any language easily.
Now comes the other thing -> they being poor. I don't judge them or something cuz I know not all got the money to have a good life - proper education but if u really wanna learn a language that might help ya (well hell ye, english is the most spoken language on the planet, helps ya in everything) u gotta put some effort in order to learn it. Yet they are talking only in their language, lazy ppl. Not to mention they can't even copy some of game's words....Like 'join", "guild", "team" etc. - "goin', "jald", "tem" etc.
Meh I'm done. Peace out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 08-21-2014 at 02:16.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 08:16   #32
Konker2020
God

Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Now comes the other thing -> they being poor. I don't judge them or something cuz I know not all got the money to have a good life - proper education but if u really wanna learn a language that might help ya (well hell ye, english is the most spoken language on the planet, helps ya in everything) u gotta put some effort in order to learn it. Yet they are talking only in their language, lazy ppl. Not to mention they can't even copy some of game's words....Like 'join", "guild", "team" etc. - "goin', "jald", "tem" etc.
Meh I'm done. Peace out.
Why is there no upvote REDDIT PLZ.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 09:02   #33
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well I guess Ahmed really likes to be the forums grammar nazi.

And before you morons keep on calling him a racist: it is a fact that vast majority of the Co egytards does not speak English. At best it is just Google translate gibberish. Just like it is fact that the majority of them is dumb. But maybe u idiots want to look up what racism is. Spoiler:it ain't racism if it is a fact.
Quote:
Yea the egys that are actually able to speak (proper) english are the brighest of their people. It is not even a surprise considering that the average egy has only an IQ of less than 70. Dumb people simply arent capable of learning a 2nd language.
Your opinion on this matter is pretty much as useless as your very existence. You've already been embarrassed once, do you really want to be embarrassed again?
Old 08-21-2014, 12:00   #34
Deathclaw
Soon

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 14:40   #35
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
how do you server transfer?

kthxpwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.
"I'm not c0cky im confident so when you tell me im the best its a compliment"

"If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything"
say is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2014, 09:51   #36
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by say View Post
how do you server transfer?

Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2014, 11:36   #37
deathlord123

deathlord123 is on a distinguished road
Whilst i also want a server with very few eggies, it is a bit unfair to say they are ALL annoying.
That being said, MOST of them are retarded.
Old 08-22-2014, 13:04   #38
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raliuga View Post

thank you

kthxpwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.
"I'm not c0cky im confident so when you tell me im the best its a compliment"

"If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything"
say is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2014, 13:13   #39
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathlord123 View Post
Whilst i also want a server with very few eggies, it is a bit unfair to say they are ALL annoying.
That being said, MOST of them are retarded.
Honestly, it's unnecessary to say that. No need to get defensive for a few people you'll never meet. Why do people always want to "get fair" about this?

Nobody honestly cares if you are being "unfair" or not. You may just kill yourself and none of us will even notice.

We can test this theory now.
Old 08-22-2014, 13:56   #40
grim3271

grim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Honestly, it's unnecessary to say that. No need to get defensive for a few people you'll never meet. Why do people always want to "get fair" about this?

Nobody honestly cares if you are being "unfair" or not. You may just kill yourself and none of us will even notice.

We can test this theory now.
Since " Us " does not specify exactly who, I can tell you, It is wrong, Out of more than 7 billion people, There are too many probabilities to be calculated by your little brain, Also, The fact you can speak proper english does not give you the rights to simply be a ***** like this, If you want to ***** you're free to ***** somewhere else, If someone wants to get fair, He can get fair if HE want, You're not hitler to decide if he should/shouldn't, However you can state your opinion EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT ASKED, Stop being a ***** please
kthxbai
<3 u 2 much babe
grim3271 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2014, 13:58   #41
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim3271 View Post
Since " Us " does not specify exactly who, I can tell you, It is wrong, Out of more than 7 billion people, There are too many probabilities to be calculated by your little brain, Also, The fact you can speak proper english does not give you the rights to simply be a ***** like this, If you want to ***** you're free to ***** somewhere else, If someone wants to get fair, He can get fair if HE want, You're not hitler to decide if he should/shouldn't, However you can state your opinion EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT ASKED, Stop being a ***** please
kthxbai
<3 u 2 much babe
ok
Old 08-22-2014, 14:29   #42
grim3271

grim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond reputegrim3271 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok
That's much better
Guess those aren't necessary after all

Old 08-22-2014, 20:22   #43
~Ahmed~

Lol you children should probably see the light of day and do something with your lives other than spending 15 hours a day in front of your monitor crying about people you never met.
Old 08-22-2014, 23:21   #44
grim3271

Quote:
Lol you children should probably see the light of day and do something with your lives other than spending 15 hours a day in front of your monitor crying about people you never met.
Ah, Classic attack line, You should probably take note of a few things like.. Maybe

No body cries if he doesn't like someone online

Under normal days, You are awake 16 hours, Eating usually takes at least 2 hours/day and don't forget attending the toilet, Among other unfortunate things that could pull a person away from his monitor

I assure you, Children are a minority here*

I have no idea what the light of day has to do with being a good person o.o, Still, I have not seen it for at least 3 days now, I am sober

My life is non of your concern biatch

Your reply is fundamentally wrong, Please get a brain

Now now, You can feel free to go back to complain to all the dumbass egys that are your friends

*not correct
GIMMIE A LOLIPOOP HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUEHUEHUEH
Old 08-22-2014, 23:47   #45
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim3271 View Post
Ah, Classic attack line, You should probably take note of a few things like.. Maybe

No body cries if he doesn't like someone online

Under normal days, You are awake 16 hours, Eating usually takes at least 2 hours/day and don't forget attending the toilet, Among other unfortunate things that could pull a person away from his monitor

I assure you, Children are a minority here*

I have no idea what the light of day has to do with being a good person o.o, Still, I have not seen it for at least 3 days now, I am sober

My life is non of your concern biatch

Your reply is fundamentally wrong, Please get a brain

Now now, You can feel free to go back to complain to all the dumbass egys that are your friends

*not correct
GIMMIE A LOLIPOOP HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUEHUEHUEH
ok

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: