Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 08-03-2013, 12:46   #2161
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
Paint Tool Sai has a great feature that steady's the line. I would recommend that one even over photoshop.

Those roses looks fantastic.
Thanks.

Well, since I will soon have to make that comic as the epilogue, I have to figure out what works for me now.
I want to use vector drawing programs, but CDRAW is the first I'll drop from that list. I am very disappointed in it.
So I guess that leaves Microsoft Power Point and... does Paint Tool Sai have vector drawing? Do the textures stick to the object properly when rotated?

Hmm seems I've found a good vector program... Inkscape. But I'll have to test its textures out.
Yup. I'm going with Inkscape. Pretty good point handling and texture handling.
This is what I've managed to make in a few minutes in it. A wannabe Parasaurolophus. Yes, I know it looks fugly, but couldn't think of anything to draw for the testing.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 08-03-2013 at 13:46.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2013, 11:45   #2162
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Since dad didn't get my money back on time, I had a little revenge on his so-praised TV... It's in permanent marker.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-08-2013, 21:54   #2163
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
DETO, you are one evil girl.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2013, 05:16   #2164
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
DETO, you are one evil girl.
Compared to my dad, who blackmails me into giving up my education money to him otherwise I will starve/go thirsty? -.- I don't think so.
Seriously, I worked for that money! He keeps borrowing from everyone until there's nothing left! And mom... just what the heck did mom sacrifice? She still smokes heaps, most of the money goes on her cigs, and then both of my parents treat me like I didn't do anything.
My dad acts like a pig toward me and I hate it but what I earn can't get me a rented apartment. Not even dad's whole salary can get him a rented apartment... Freaking stuck with these nuts and I fear that I won't be able to afford paying for media school this autumn...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-09-2013, 09:42   #2165
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
Oh. I have some arts done.

And a nerdy squirrel I created to go with my Strippersaurus.

Really nice. Nice thread.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2013, 11:27   #2166
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Compared to my dad, who blackmails me into giving up my education money to him otherwise I will starve/go thirsty? -.- I don't think so.
Seriously, I worked for that money! He keeps borrowing from everyone until there's nothing left! And mom... just what the heck did mom sacrifice? She still smokes heaps, most of the money goes on her cigs, and then both of my parents treat me like I didn't do anything.
My dad acts like a pig toward me and I hate it but what I earn can't get me a rented apartment. Not even dad's whole salary can get him a rented apartment... Freaking stuck with these nuts and I fear that I won't be able to afford paying for media school this autumn...
He so deserves that then.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2013, 14:17   #2167
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
He so deserves that then.
I am seriously thinking of spending some of my money on fixing my two severely damaged molars (one on each side of the mouth) that I've been bearing for 2 years now but never was allowed to spend my money to fix.
It's ridiculous being unable to eat 70% of the stuff other people normally eat.
Then, if dad cares, he'll have to spend part of his money to add back up to the price for my education. If not, he can suck it, I have three jobs out of which I gain.

Well, got 1 molar removed, couldn't be fixed. 2nd one needs to be removed too. Oh well... costs less.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 08-18-2013 at 13:07.
Old 08-18-2013, 13:08   #2168
DETONATOAREA
Female

White rose:
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-12-2013, 18:16   #2169
DETONATOAREA
Female

Nice try, Infamous, I'm still not returning to OT. And I don't have a boyfriend, nor a girlfriend.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-12-2013, 18:17   #2170
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nice try, Infamous, I'm still not returning to OT. And I don't have a boyfriend, nor a girlfriend.
lol stfu Jaxxx
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2013, 18:19   #2171
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
lol stfu Jaxxx
I haven't spoken with Jaxx in like... 1 whole year, even though he's on my Skype list.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-13-2013, 21:06   #2172
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
lol stfu Jaxxx
Definitely something he'd say.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2013, 16:35   #2173
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Definitely something he'd say.
That's odd. Usually he'd just say I have autism or something along those lines.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-17-2013, 10:13   #2174
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's odd. Usually he'd just say I have autism or something along those lines.
Exactly. Only Jaxx would know what he'd say.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2013, 15:45   #2175
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Exactly. Only Jaxx would know what he'd say.
Jaxx and whole OT.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: