Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 09:40   #856
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
AD Carry: Graves
Jungler: Mundo
Support: Sona
Solomid: Brand
Top: Jarvan

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2012, 07:00   #857
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
AD Carry: Vayne
Jungler: Nocturne
Support: blitzcrank
Solomid: ahri/kennen
Top: jax/kennen
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2012, 17:09   #858
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
played a game, first in 9 days. got placed top against some messed up pro nidalee with my jax. Managed to hold my own although I had it rough. 0/2 at minute 15 or something. She sitting around 120 cs, me 80. Their jungle WW denying me hard but that guy was utter crap. This mid fizz constantly complaining how my 0/2 already fed nid too hard and how all was lost. nid went bot, racked up triple kill. Blamed me because I "fed" her lmao.

Either way, that fizz, our jungle and our support was so horrible. I ended up with 3/6/6 at the end, alistar 0/4/9 and our support yorrick had 1/9/9.

My cs sitting at 146 @ 28m which sucks so bad. Fizz having 80, ali on 99. I mean, come on. A mid having 80 CS @ 28m. What am I being teamed with? I had one gank in the entire game from alistar and that was together with fizz, failing so f*ing hard it wasn't even funny. Alistar wanted to flash & combo, he flashed right against the wall, failing hard. Nid in cougar walking away as if nothing happens. 3v1 and me being the only one that did damage. GG, really.

And that's what I don't like about LoL. Their matchmaking is so horrible. Placing 2 people ranking at gold (that nid and their carry), and a few bronzes versus me (end bronze) and people that play not even worthy of bronze. Our only decent teammate was our carry, but he played graves so passively that he convinced me that he was actually playing while sleeping. He got the CS, the items, but no appearances whatsoever.

edit: that nidalee ended with 18/1/9 lol

/rant

bleh bye for another week LoL

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 06-07-2012 at 17:13.
Old 06-07-2012, 19:05   #859
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
played a game, first in 9 days. got placed top against some messed up pro nidalee with my jax. Managed to hold my own although I had it rough. 0/2 at minute 15 or something. She sitting around 120 cs, me 80. Their jungle WW denying me hard but that guy was utter crap. This mid fizz constantly complaining how my 0/2 already fed nid too hard and how all was lost. nid went bot, racked up triple kill. Blamed me because I "fed" her lmao.

Either way, that fizz, our jungle and our support was so horrible. I ended up with 3/6/6 at the end, alistar 0/4/9 and our support yorrick had 1/9/9.

My cs sitting at 146 @ 28m which sucks so bad. Fizz having 80, ali on 99. I mean, come on. A mid having 80 CS @ 28m. What am I being teamed with? I had one gank in the entire game from alistar and that was together with fizz, failing so f*ing hard it wasn't even funny. Alistar wanted to flash & combo, he flashed right against the wall, failing hard. Nid in cougar walking away as if nothing happens. 3v1 and me being the only one that did damage. GG, really.

And that's what I don't like about LoL. Their matchmaking is so horrible. Placing 2 people ranking at gold (that nid and their carry), and a few bronzes versus me (end bronze) and people that play not even worthy of bronze. Our only decent teammate was our carry, but he played graves so passively that he convinced me that he was actually playing while sleeping. He got the CS, the items, but no appearances whatsoever.

edit: that nidalee ended with 18/1/9 lol

/rant

bleh bye for another week LoL
That is why i don't play normal games unless it's with people i know, i generally play Aram and Arabs. I've found that the people who play Aram and Arab are generally fairly decent at the game, and much like me are sick of getting teamed with retards.
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.

Last edited by sin411; 06-07-2012 at 20:00.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2012, 23:15   #860
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Played a game where we had an enemy botlane Graves at 6/0/0 at minute 6:00.
Mid Vlad was losing to Morde.
Top WW was winning to Jax.
In a Graves/Blitz lane.
Told Ashe to go jungle and I'll take over as Wukong AD carry bot.
Ended the game 9/0/7 win.
Best game ever, I've never been able to go from a definitely lost game (ultra early fed AD carry) to a steamroll win.

Jungle Ashe OP xD

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 03:14   #861
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
That is why i don't play normal games unless it's with people i know, i generally play Aram and Arabs. I've found that the people who play Aram and Arab are generally fairly decent at the game, and much like me are sick of getting teamed with retards.
I used to like Aram, apart from the random part, I think everyone should pick whatever he likes to play then go mid to teamfight until the game is over
Old 06-08-2012, 07:04   #862
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
All random all mid

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 08:04   #863
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post
All random all mid
Are the children you touch random or do you get to know them first?

Raged hard at Karthus's Q. y he no let me farm?
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 08:20   #864
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post

Karthus Q is one of the most OP nuke skills in the game, only pros know how to spam it properly.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:23   #865
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

karthus is more of a tactician. Trying to read an opponents every move and placing Q's accordingly.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:51   #866
Gentleman

Like veigars meteor without using stun, only more rewarding since you can spam it, it doesn't take as long to actually hit and it does more damage.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:38   #867
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

So how far is jaxx's hand up your ass? Parrots these days. Bacock

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 06-08-2012, 11:39   #868
F(x)
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Like veigars meteor without using stun, only more rewarding since you can spam it, it doesn't take as long to actually hit and it does more damage.
Yes but they have pretty much the same survivability, and Karthus ult is fun

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 06-08-2012, 16:26   #869
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post
So how far is jaxx's hand up your ass? Parrots these days. Bacock
How many time have I read that? Loser.

As for your sig, looks like you have the field goal set up in your ava for the shaft. I bet you go around the barracks like that all the time.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 16:30   #870
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Gooodddddd.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: