Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 06:27   #586
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW6GvwMM5XE&feature=player_embedded

League of Legends cosplay, done semi right.

Ezreal I thought was stupid but the light up wrist tool definitly made it better.
Master Yis helmet was awesome.
Caitlin was awesomely done.
Ahri was good, lack of orb made it depressing.
Miss Fortune. stunning.. dat strut
Jax, pretty sweet, needs some work on his mask but the lantern staff was pretty much spot on.

Akali was depressing to me. to thick of a headto be akali imo

The annie was great, especially when they do the dances/taunts of the champions.

Oh and nidalee. Dem spears

Your face when you realized janna was a dude

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2012, 06:32   #587
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
That's one epic troll right there hahahaha.
MFW someone tried doing what fizz was gonna do.. move to catch the bullet on one of my ult shots only to get one shotted anyways.

I giggle'd the whole game giggled, was lulsy.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 05-06-2012, 06:39   #588
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I bet you were Janna.

trololo
Old 05-06-2012, 06:59   #589
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Its reasons like this why I am stuck WAY deep in ELO Hell. I admit some of them where my own fault but sometimes it was some damn lag spikes.

For some reason, having a Twitch on my team is my downfall. Like almost always for me....

Like one time last week. He was playing Jungle Twitch (Its Low ELO and didn't want to waste energy bashing them so hard). I was Solo Top Jarvan vs Tryn.

So I got ganked by their Jungle Shyvana three times. First time failed to escape. Second time I manage to dash away but had to Recall. But that gave them some time to push but managed to push like 75% of my tower. The third time I had to Recall and didnt't want it to get pushed. I was pinging my tower for like 5 minutes and askig Twitch to help me cover (I had no mana and little HP left to engage).

All he did was derping around in his Stealth attacking Mid Lane for like the entire Early Game. All he did was die. Then when he finally came, tower was completely pushed and he died quickly. I managed to get away.

End game, he was like 3/21 and I was like 7/8.

Oh and I cannot forget this one Twitch.

My team: "WTF Twitch? Help out in the god damn teamfights! Stop being on the other side of the map farming or trying to get the Dragon!"

Twitch: "If I go to the teamfight I would get focused and die"

My team (I would assume): *facepalm*

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2012, 07:03   #590
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
Its reasons like this why I am stuck WAY deep in ELO Hell. I admit some of them where my own fault but sometimes it was some damn lag spikes.

For some reason, having a Twitch on my team is my downfall. Like almost always for me....

Like one time last week. He was playing Jungle Twitch (Its Low ELO and didn't want to waste energy bashing them so hard). I was Solo Top Jarvan vs Tryn.

So I got ganked by their Jungle Shyvana three times. First time failed to escape. Second time I manage to dash away but had to Recall. But that gave them some time to push but managed to push like 75% of my tower. The third time I had to Recall and didnt't want it to get pushed. I was pinging my tower for like 5 minutes and askig Twitch to help me cover (I had no mana and little HP left to engage).

All he did was derping around in his Stealth attacking Mid Lane for like the entire Early Game. All he did was die. Then when he finally came, tower was completely pushed and he died quickly. I managed to get away.

End game, he was like 3/21 and I was like 7/8.

Oh and I cannot forget this one Twitch.

My team: "WTF Twitch? Help out in the god damn teamfights! Stop being on the other side of the map farming or trying to get the Dragon!"

Twitch: "If I go to the teamfight I would get focused and die"

My team (I would assume): *facepalm*
What's your ELO?
Old 05-06-2012, 07:05   #591
F(x)
Legendary

Quote:
I bet you were Janna.

trololo

=D First solo ranked game.. LeBlanc. surrendered at 20. damnit i only had 4 stacks on the maejis! ;<

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 05-06-2012, 07:26   #592
Gentleman

Leblanc requires fast clicking. about 4-6 APS at key points
Old 05-06-2012, 07:49   #593
F(x)
Legendary

mimic all the things

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 05-06-2012, 07:51   #594
F(x)
Legendary

having the worlds best game right at this instant. Only one on my team capable of being a threat = whole enemy team runs after map to slay me, no problem.

3/12/10. Brand keeps purposly kill stealing.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 05-06-2012, 08:05   #595
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What's your ELO?
Embarrassing. The first set of drops where my own fault but I been tryig to get it back up.

Pluto/Jupiter
Old 05-06-2012, 08:33   #596
F(x)
Legendary

The weekend.. home of the AFKers and "mid or I quit" players.

Afk gp and rage quit TF = ****.

"lee sin why you dont gank?" - Bottom players

*is on top raping nasus with wukong*

indeed.

turns out they also dived so not really any fault of mine. in any shape or form on why they died. ****

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 05-06-2012, 09:55   #597
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
Embarrassing. The first set of drops where my own fault but I been tryig to get it back up.
Lag spikes and possible disconnects can make the best player drop to ELO hell.

Other stuff that can make you stay there is:
-easily pissed off and flaming (that alone made me drop 200 points)
-giving up a game before the nexus is down (that can probably drop you 100 points or even more

Are you playing on the NA or the EU server?

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2012, 11:09   #598
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
Lag spikes and possible disconnects can make the best player drop to ELO hell.

Other stuff that can make you stay there is:
-easily pissed off and flaming (that alone made me drop 200 points)
-giving up a game before the nexus is down (that can probably drop you 100 points or even more

Are you playing on the NA or the EU server?
NA.

I never flame. Its just I tend to get teammates that do. Annoying little brats. Plus I never give up. Unless it is completely hopeless.

Pluto/Jupiter
Old 05-06-2012, 12:25   #599
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
meh, sometimes you just get lost i guess.

I'm thinking of trying to master Cho Top and I don't even know where to start. Runes, masteries, items, even skill order.

Then I go back to the single champion I "mastered" and I realize I have still no clue at all of how to play him.

D:

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2012, 12:32   #600
Gentleman

Marks Attackspeed
Quintessences Movementspeed
Seals Armour
Glyphs MR/Level

Items; boots, wit's end, guardian's angel, the rest is more situational but this would give a pretty balanced tanky dps build for Cho.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: